“You’re in the void, my own “Special Prison.”... Where artists go to die and the kingpins still stand.”― A.G.O.T.I., Parasite (Old)
A.G.O.T.I., also known as Agoti, is a Digidevil who appears in the Friday Night Funkin': Entity Demo. He is owned by SugarRatio. It was orginally called VS A.G.O.T.I. but has been changed. In Friday Night Funkin': Entity, he is the second opponent of the mod with his song being Parasite. He can also be seen standing on a limousine's front with Aldryx during Godrays.
A.G.O.T.I. wears a red long-sleeved hoodie that has white lines on the sleeves and pockets, a black hood and black drawstrings, black fingerless gloves, black pants with white chains that connect to his waist, and black and red shoes with white soles. His head is black, with long tendril-like hair that appears to be able to wriggle independently and even manipulate objects. He also has white pupilless eyes, shark-like sharp teeth, and a long pointed tongue. Underneath his clothing, his pale hands and neck fade into a black chest, where strips of VHS tapes are ingrained into his skin. He also has a VHS for a heart which apparently contains a recording of his entire life. Although he appears human-like in appearance, his actual species is, like his brother, a Digidevil.
Although A.G.O.T.I tries to not be mean to people he just met (as shown in the first cutscene, where he is shown to be welcoming towards Boyfriend and Girlfriend, and in the second cutscene where he explains the nature of the void and it's purpose), he usually acts like a jerk and is a hothead who throws fists for not getting what he wants. This is either due to his naturally abrasive personality or due to his time being spent in the void. Although he is very prone to losing his temper, he does, to some extent, have some compassion for Solazar, his father and manager, as shown in his ending cutscene, as well as Nikusa, with whom he believes to be close friends with. This compassion of his also extends to Tabi, who is another close friend of his as confirmed by both A.G.O.T.I's owner, SugarRatio and the creator of Tabi, Homskiy.
A.G.O.T.I. was born from a box of burning VHS tapes with his heart being a VHS tape. Solazar, soon to be titled his adoptive father, found A.G.O.T.I. in said box and took him home, choosing to raise him. He was also born with no vocal cords. The reason why A.G.O.T.I. sounds like a Sega Genesis is because as a baby, he mistook the console as food and ate it. The sound chips are meshed within his throat, giving him artificial vocal cords, hence his artificial sounding voice while speaking or singing.
Before Being In The Void
A.G.O.T.I. was a singer, but got sent to the void by Daddy Dearest and Mommy Mearest because they thought he was outshining them and other artists as well.
In The Void
A.G.O.T.I. was stuck in the void for a year until Boyfriend and Girlfriend were sent there by either Daddy Dearest or Mommy Mearest. He then rap battles with Boyfriend, where he loses the first and second rounds, gets angry, and loses once again during the third round.
Out From The Void
One week later, A.G.O.T.I., Boyfriend and Girlfriend have escaped from the void and continued on with their normal lives. A.G.O.T.I. has reunited with his manager, Solazar (often called Sol by A.G.O.T.I.), and are now discussing their plans for the future. After knowing that A.G.O.T.I. met Girlfriend in the void, Solazar tells him that they must find her due to her presence. Solazar claims that her presence seems to be causing a certain interference, intentionally or externally, and claims her to be extremely dangerous. They called the day off and went to a 5-starred hotel that Solazar booked to rest.
- The animator of the mod, SugarRatio, also animates stick figure fighting animations and is a follower of the Hyun's Dojo community.
- In the menu theme for the menu, a small sample of the DK Rap can be heard.
- Samples of Fresh can also be heard near the end.
- A.G.O.T.I. is a certified Minecraft gamer.
- A.G.O.T.I.'s first song, Screenplay, appears to reference the first part of Song That Might Play When You Fight Sans. However, this was completely on accident, and will be changed in the remastered version.
- The lesser-known references in his songs is Suck it up ft. Miku which might not only be a reference to the song or maybe the mod itself, it's usually found at the start of Screenplay.
- The other lesser-known reference in his songs is the start of the original Friday Night Funkin' song Ugh, it can be found in the middle of Parasite if you listen closely.
- VS. A.G.O.T.I. uses the Friday Night Funkin': Mic'd Up engine, which means there are charts for Noob, Expert and Insane difficulties, Lo-Fi and Hi-Fi versions of the songs, "power-ups" that change the chartings from the songs and much more. However, the difficulties are no longer available.
- A.G.O.T.I. would love to befriend Whitty, but he would be confused.
- The two cutscenes are references to two popular anime series. The first being a reference to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure while the second is a reference to Fullmetal Alchemist.
- While the narrative of the mod is similar to Whitty's full week along with other weeks that follow this structure, SugarRatio is aware and claims that it was not his choice..
- Furthermore, SugarRatio has confirmed that any upcoming mods that he'll make in the future, such as the VS Solazar mod, would be original and unique, using new and innovative ideas that, up until now, have never been used before in a mod. For example, the VS Solazar mod will have Solazar be very calm and professional, and instead of gradually losing his temper like Whitty, he'll instead not only stay serene and peaceful, but he'll also adopt a more informal, casual appearance, which will be reflected in him tying his "hair" into a ponytail and taking off his jacket, as well as rolling up the sleeves of his shirt.
- A.G.O.T.I has a black face, and red icons, in contrast to his brother, who is the opposite.
- It has been confirmed by SugarRatio that A.G.O.T.I. does not hate people who simp for him (unless they act annoying), as he is an artist, and is assumed to have a rather large fanbase.
- A.G.O.T.I. would hate Selever due to his pre-teen spaz behaviour.
- A.G.O.T.I.'s voice is the "2019 Bass 01" preset in The Genny VST in VS. A.G.O.T.I. This was Replaced in the Entity Update, and Now has a new Vocal Sample in Parasite.
- Vs. A.G.O.T.I Mod is currently the 20th most downloaded mod with over 250k downloads (as of May 31, 2021).
- A.G.O.T.I. is one of the antagonist's to hit his notes in the same way as Boyfriend without the player actually controlling him. (Normally the antagonist's notes just disappear once they hit, but with A.G.O.T.I. they glow just like Boyfriend's.).
- Unlike Tabi, who has an explanation behind him having the same glowing note power as Boyfriend (namely that, due to him being a former boyfriend of Girlfriend, he presumably was given this ability to help protect Girlfriend from any opponents or rivals that either want to date Girlfriend or have a grudge against Daddy Dearest), A.G.O.T.I.'s reason is simply because BrightFyre added it into the mod, and most likely does not have any lore behind it. However, SugarRatio provided the possible idea of Solazar giving A.G.O.T.I. a blessing to protect himself when he was young, leading to his ability to manipulate his surroundings.
- A.G.O.T.I. and Tabi are no longer counted as best friends due to the controversy that happened with A Guy On The Internet.
- During the dialogue from the third round, A.G.O.T.I. vented that he was stuck in the void for years even though it was recently confirmed that he only spent one year trapped in the void. The most likely explanation for this mistake is that isolation has made him lose track of time.
- A.G.O.T.I. cries VHS films instead of actual tears. 
- The following lore pieces were posted after his previous owner received 5,000 followers on Twitter:
- A.G.O.T.I. can do push-ups with only his tongue alone.
- If he ever receives a burn, he'll be hurt twice as much as the average human.
- He can use his tentacles as extra limbs, so legs aren't his only movement option.
- A.G.O.T.I. appears to not do well in water. His skin absorbs water, causing him to short-circuit. The only way he can clean himself is dipping himself in a tub of cooked rice.
- Cleaning himself with a wet wipe is also optional, so long as he isn't soaked.
- A.G.O.T.I.'s dialogue in A.G.O.T.I. may be a reference to SammyClassicSonicFan's famous quote where he says "YOU FRICKIN FRICKS", similar to how A.G.O.T.I. says "YOU FUCKING FREAKS".
- Sugarratio claims that the rage sprites for A.G.O.T.I. were by far the laziest ones he did so far.
- A Father's Day comic made by Thatsky_Dragon on Twitter is confirmed to be canon by Sugarratio.
- A.G.O.T.I. is Aromantic.
- A.G.O.T.I. can spit oil from his stomach.
- After the change in his ownership, A.G.O.T.I.'s species was changed from "Screen Demon" to "Digidevil".  Digidevils are owned and maintained by Moonlit Comet, and while they are similar to Screen Demons in some ways, they are also significantly different in others.
- A.G.O.T.I.'s new voice is sampled from a League of Legends character.
- A.G.O.T.I. has a tail that he hides in his pants.
Cameos in other mods
Note: None of these cameos are canon to A.G.O.T.I.'s story.
- In VS Sketchy Redrawn, he appears as a drawing in the background.
- In VS Codist, he appears in a poster.
- In Friday Night Funkin': Soft, he appears in the upper crowd of Chapter 5.
- He was supposted to appear in The Date Week along with Tabi, but due the controversy of that guy on the internet, he was replaced by Fun Sized Whitty.
- In VS. Hex, he appears in the crowd on the right side in the bonus song Java.
2.8 (Hard, Expert & Insane)
3 (Hard, Expert & Insane)
3.2 (Hard, Expert & Insane)
VS. A.G.O.T.I. Dialogue
Screenplay DialogueBoyfriend: B-beep?
Parasite DialogueA.G.O.T.I.: Well then little midget man, I hope you make it after this.
A.G.O.T.I. DialogueA.G.O.T.I.: FREAKS.
Post-A.G.O.T.I. DialogueA.G.O.T.I.: Woo! Best luxury from the Star man!
- From TheInnuendo's stream.