ASCII is a robotic antagonist who appears in the Friday Night Funkin' + ASCII mod.
ASCII is a short robot. On his head is an eighth note, and next to it is a white screen with a mouse cursor on it, and changes to black with an arrow depending on inputs, much like Hex. ASCII also has a cassette player in the middle of his chest. In the mod, Boyfriend encounters this robot and ends up having a rap battle.
- The song "Daisies" directly references the song "Daisy Bell", known for being the earliest song sung using computer text-to-speech in 1961.
- The song technically has lyrics, as the vocals ASCII and Boyfriend sing use the same lyrics in Daisy Bell.
- The song "Spam" is a reference to how most mods with the Week 6 formula (character gets angry in last song) have hard patterns/straight out spam in their last songs.
- ASCII is genderless and goes by he/it, which means he goes by both he/him and it/its.
- ASCII is a computer text-to-speech software from the mid-2000's that traps Boyfriend and Girlfriend in his program to sing against them.
- Despite being a computer software, he does have a real physical form outside of his program.