Annie is a mostly self-contained girl. Starring on week 3 and 5, watch as she rap battles BF because, well, why wouldn't you? She also carries in her right hand an unknown carbonated liquid, known as The Liquid.
Annie has pale skin, long black hair and red eyes. She wears a black v-neck t-shirt, red long legged pants, black shoes with white soles and long red fingerless gloves. In Week 3 her hair is covering her left eye, while in Week 5 it covers both her eyes. She wears a black beanie with cat ears, which later takes on the appearance of demon horns in Week 5. She carries a bottle of an unknown carbonated liquid. In week 5, the bottle cap is gone, and Annie is holding it in a drunk manner.
- It is unknown what the liquid in the bottle is exactly, however atsuover has dubbed it "T H E L I Q U I D".
- Specifically, it is not water, soda, or any alcoholic beverage.
- atsuover has stated that "T H E L I Q U I D" is just a carbonated drink. However, she doesn’t mention specifically what said carbonated drink is.
- When atsuover states this drink as "T H E L I Q U I D", a specific sound effect plays.
- Annie is so short in Week 3 because she needed to fit with Pico's sprites. Similarly, she becomes taller in Week 5 to fit Monster's height. atsuover states in her video, "Friday Night Funkin' X atsuover MAKING THE MOD", when Annie drinks "T H E L I Q U I D", she becomes taller, and her hair covers her eyes. All jokes aside, her height in Week 5 is indicative of her canon height.
- Speaking of Week 5's Annie sprite, her original concept art had "T H E L I Q U I D" drip from its bottle. atsuover stated that she simply forgot to add this detail in.
- Boyfriend's Voice in this mod is sampled from Bopeebo. atsuover, though, said that she could potentially do a custom Boyfriend voice where he actually speaks.
- Her design is inspired by what the creator was wearing during one night.
- "Good Enough", "Lover", and "Tug of War" all originate from actual songs by atsuover.
- The name of the song "Mediocre" might originate from Atsuover's original song, "Ms. Mediocre". The song appears to be a beta version of "Nerves" from the Smoke 'Em Out Struggle mod.
- In "Animal," at approximately 0:34 the vocals start to share the leitmotif of "Good Enough."
- Seen in atsuover's mix of Release and Animal (Unleashed) it is believed that Annie would say "Take a swig of this!" in her unused song of the same name. In Lover there's a little jingle on the next turn that sounds like Fading. This jingle is actually used in Fading from the Smoke 'Em Out Struggle mod.
- atsuover has said that she might remaster the mod.
- Annie is typically confused with atsuover's persona, however, atsuover has stated that they are separate characters.
- Originally, before Annie's redesign, she was considered a self-insert however she is now considered an original character.
- atsuover has stated on her Twitter that Annie is transgender.
- The sprites for Annie were made using ToonBoom, making it one of the few times that a character's sprites weren't animated in Adobe.
- VS Annie as well as Smoke Em' Out Struggle have a physical release album, dubbed "Hazy River" which includes all of their songs as well as a few extra on CD, Vinyl and Cassette Tape.
Cameos in other mods
Note: All of these cameos are not canon to Annie's story.
- In V.S. Static Mod, she appears In a TV screen in the background during Primetime.
- In Friday Night Gaming, she appears on a Poster in the background.
- In Friday Night Funkin': Soft, she appears in the train in chapter 3.
- In Vs. Monokuma, she appears in the background during Class Trial.
Note: everthing here was showed on a Rageminer stream.