Notices: Golden Throne
Annie is a mostly self-contained girl. Starring her own Full-Week, watch as she rap battles BF because, well, why wouldn't you? She also carries in her right hand an unknown carbonated liquid with powerful properties, known as T H E L I Q U I D.
Annie has pale skin, long black hair and red eyes covered by her hair. She wears a black v-neck t-shirt, red long legged pants, black shoes with white soles and long red fingerless gloves. She wears a black beanie with cat-like ears, and she carries a bottle with sliver ends on both sides, a cyan middle, a light blue inside holding T H E L I Q U I D, and a cyan cap. After drinking T H E L I Q U I D, she becomes much larger, her fingers become claws, and her skin becomes a light blue with bubbles floating inside.
In 'Drowning'. She also sports Garcello's cap.
In her older design, before Hazy River, she is now shorter and slimmer. Her hair is covering her left eye, while in Week 5 it covers both of her eyes. Her cat-eared beanie takes on the appearance of demon horns in Week 5. She carries The Liquid in a water bottle, while in week 5, the bottle cap is gone, and Annie is holding it in a drunk manner.
- It is unknown what the liquid in the bottle Annie is holding is exactly, however atsuover has dubbed it "T H E L I Q U I D".
- Specifically, it is not water, soda, or any alcoholic beverage.
- atsuover has stated that T H E L I Q U I D is just a carbonated drink. However, she doesn’t mention specifically what said carbonated drink is.
- When atsuover refers to this drink as "T H E L I Q U I D", a specific sound effect plays.
- Boyfriend's Voice in this mod is sampled from Bopeebo. Atsuover, though, said that she could potentially do a custom Boyfriend voice.
- Her design is inspired by what Atsuover was wearing during one night.
- "Good Enough", "Lover", and "Tug of War" all originate from actual songs by atsuover.
- The original Tug of War appears to be about two friends arguing over the last slice of pizza.
- The song "Tug of War" has a name similar to "Tug O War" from the Heart Attack Rampage mod.
- The name of the unused song "Mediocre" might originate from Atsuover's original song, "Ms. Mediocre". The song appears to be a beta version of "Nerves" from the Smoke 'Em Out Struggle mod.
- At 1:08 in "Animal," the vocals start to share the leitmotif of "Good Enough."
- The song "Lover" shares a leitmotif with "Fading" from the Smoke 'Em Out Struggle mod at around 0:18.
- Annie is typically confused with atsuover's persona, however, atsuover has stated that they are separate characters.
- Originally, before Annie's redesign, she was considered a self-insert, however, she is now considered an original character.
- atsuover has stated on her Twitter that Annie is transgender.
- The sprites for Annie were made using ToonBoom, making it one of the few times that a character's sprites weren't animated in Adobe.
- "Good Enough," "Lover," "Tug of War," and "Animal" all have remastered versions uploaded to Atsuover's Spotify and Soundcloud.
- These versions of the songs ended up being used in Hazy River.
- Atsuover uploaded a song called "The Golden Arch March," which depicts Annie and Garcello singing a song on their way to McDonald's. This song has lyrics that can be found in the captions on Youtube.
- It appears to be a remix of the song "Lover".
- VS Annie as well as Smoke Em' Out Struggle have a physical release album, dubbed "Hazy River" which includes all of their songs as well as a few extra on CD, Vinyl and Cassette Tape.
- Hazy River is also a mod that combines the 2 characters into a single mod with extra features.
- Anne recently linked on her Twitter and in a YouTube video a Psych Engine download for 'Drowning', a song which shows Annie's confrontation with Daddy Dearest following the events of Smoke 'Em Out Struggle.
- Annie was short in Week 3 because she needed to fit with Pico's sprites. Atsuover states in her video, "Making the Friday Night Funkin' Annie Mod," that when Annie drinks T H E L I Q U I D, she becomes taller, and her hair covers her eyes. Her height in Week 5 is indicative of her canon height.
- The original concept art for Annie's Week 5 sprites had T H E L I Q U I D drip from its bottle. Atsuover stated that she simply forgot to add this detail in.
Cameos in other mods
Note: All of these cameos are not canon to Annie's story.
- In V.S. Static Mod, she appears In a TV screen in the background during Primetime.
- In Friday Night Gaming, she appears on a Poster in the background.
- In Friday Night Funkin': Soft, she appears in the train in chapter 3.
- In Vs. Ace, she is seen as a drawing on a window in the ending screen of the first week.
- In Vs. Monokuma, she appears in the background during Class Trial.
0:00 Welcome to McDeebles! What can I get for you today?