Were you looking for Athena Asamiya?
Athena is the titular protagonist of the SNK video game, released for the NES in 1986. She appears as the opponent in a mod, where she has one song, "Forest World", which has now been privated since all of its content shows up in The Weeg Mod anyway.
Athena is a light-skinned woman with purple hair. She wears a red bikini and purple sandals, as well as a yellow headband and yellow arm bands.
In The Weeg Mod, there's the option to make her wear a golden armor in order to cover up more of her body.
- With the exception of her right pose, all of her poses are loosely based off of official artwork of her (or in the up poses case, of her descendant), some more loosely then others.
- Her idle is based on her idle in Neo Geo Battle Coliseum and SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos
- Her left pose is based off of the artwork used on the japanese cover of Athena.
- Her up pose is based off of artwork of Athena Asamiya's artwork in the The King of Fighters: Character Encyclopedia
- Her down pose is based off of some miscellanious artwork for Athena (the game).
Forest World DialogueAthena: Divine intervention...