Were you looking for Princess Athena, her ancestor?
Athena Asamiya is the main antagonist of Week B of The Weeg Mod, the main protagonist of Psycho Soldier, and one of the main recurring characters from the King Of Fighters series. She is best known for changing her outfit and hair style for virtually every main installment.
For The Weeg Mod, Athena design is mainly based on her Psycho Soldier design: she has pink hair with a yellow headband a star on it. She wears a blue sailor uniform with a light blue collar and a red ribbon, with a pair of light grey shoes.
- Each image that appear on the TV screen in the background depicts one of the various designs Athena has had in different games.
- The first one is based on her Psycho Soldier design. The same one she uses for this mod.
- The second one is based on her design from The King of Fighters '95.
- The third one is based on her design from The King of Fighters '02.
- The fourth one is based on her design from The King of Fighters '97.
- The fifth one is based on her design from The King of Fighters '03.
- The sixth one is based on her newest design, from The King of Fighters XV.
- The seventh one is not based on her, but instead Princess Athena, her ancestor from Athena. She does appear in this outfit numerous times, however.
- The eighth one is based on her design from The King of Fighters '94.
- Athena's orange mic is a reference to some of her key art from Psycho Soldier.
- Athena's overall stage is based on the Concert stage from the PS2 version of The King of Fighters XI.
- Athena's vocals are sampled from the 2006 KOF version of Kizudarake no BLUEMOON.