See also: Error document (Internet's Down: Part 2)
The Chrome Dinosaur, otherwise known as the Downasaur is the Dinosaur from the Google Page that appears whenever Google Chrome has lost connection to the internet, which contains a hidden game where you can play after pressing the Space bar.
Chrome Dino appears to be is a monochromatic Tyrannosaurus Rex with a white outline and White Eyes.
Once nighttime hits, Chrome Dino's skin somewhat inverts, becoming brighter, while his outline and eyes turn darker.
- The Chrome Dino is actually supposed to represent the browser not being able to reach the Internet, as if Google Chrome had the small arms that the T-Rex is known for, not being able to connect to the internet.
- There was originally a sprite of the Chrome Dino roaring, made with the intent of showing those who haven't activated the Dino Game that the Chrome Dino is alive.
- This is referenced in the mod as alt poses.
- During the development of the Dino Game, it was given the code name "Project Bolan".
- The game itself is designed to have a maximum score after approximately 17 millions years of playtime. This references how long the Tyrannosaurus Rex existed prior to their extinction during the Cretaceous-Pleaogene period.
- During Chromes's 10th anniversey event along with the game's fourth birthday on September of 2018, a birthday cake would appear somewhere in the desert and if eaten, a birthday hat will appear on Chrome Dinosaur's head.
- The Dino Game can still be played with internet by typing [chrome://dino/], or [chrome://network-error/-106] on the Google Chrome Browser.
- The sprites used by Boyfriend and Girlfriend are reused, monochrome versions from their appearances in Pixel Night Funkin', yet another mod by ZooperDuper.
- In the Dino's Left Sprite, the Pterodactyl enemy from the game can be seen.
- Low signal's asteroids may be referencing the "dinosaur game is disabled" screen, showing asteroids in addition to the dino's game over sprite.