Warnings: Flashing Lights, Screen Shaking, Spoilers, Unsettling Themes.
Notices: Joke Mod, Low File Quality, Upcoming Content
For other mods with similar Trollface or Trollge memes, see Troll_(disambiguation).
Not to be confused with friday at treasure island's Corruptus
VS Trollface/Trollge is a mod created by the "A Bunch of Mod Makers" team. It contains a full week with 3 new songs and an upcoming week 2 update with another 3 new songs. (And multiple secret songs)
In Trolling, Trollface is a black stick figure with the same memetic face everyone knows. This time, however, his eyes are open wider than usual and his mouth is closed. In his poses, he also mimics common variations of the Trollface.
In Mistaken, Trollface gets upset and has a disappointed frown down at his chin. His face is also covered in shadow, and his poses look more distressed. Near the ending, his body glitches for a while and during that he appears to have a rather more disgusted look on his face in his idle before his transformation into Trollge.
In The Incident, Trollge is significantly taller And has a devilish look, having to squat down to appear onscreen. His face becomes mostly black with a sinister face looking down at Boyfriend, and his poses are changed to darker Trollge versions of the same faces used before.
In Tomfoolery, Trollge gains a body similar to Malicious Bunny's Trollges. His faces in his poses are similar to those of Trolling before the remaster. He also holds a magnet in his left hand.
In The Trollge, Trollge becomes bigger with his torso becoming wider and his limbs becoming a thin like a stick. He holds an axe in his left hand
In Delirium, Trollge becomes very big and smiles with a black bleeding eye substance, with his height becoming the same as Hellclown's form but wider, possiblly twice the size.
Trollge during Delirium is actually a tentacle monster.
- White, Inverted, Moving Notes, and Changing Notes: In the old version of The Incident, The notes will become white and inverted and changes notes in the entire song. In old and older versions however, the notes will start to violently move like a snake and the notes will change every time you hit.
- Swinging Camera: In some parts of Mistaken and the Incident, the camera will swing and also zoom in and out.
- Oil Notes: In the leaked gameplay of Tomfoolery, oil notes will appear, and hitting them will cover your screen with oil, and even lowers your health. This is similar to the spaghetti notes from Weegee. The Trollge will also use oil notes.
- 7 and 9 Keys: The song Turn The Trolls Off uses 7 keys and Absurde uses 9 keys.
- ModChart On Drugs: Absurde.
- There is a Trollface on the menu, and pressing it leads you to this site. (seemingly removed in week 2 update)
- Trollface/Trollge 1.5 did not change any of the cutscenes to change Trollface/Trollge's look (However, it will in the future when week 2 comes out).
- In the menu, Boyfriend and Girlfriend are looking at a cursed rage comic based off of "Oil floats on water," where Trollface appears to be shooting himself in the last panel.
- During "The Incident", the calendar in the background changes to December 10th, 2022, the date of the Lone World Incident.
- His oldest Third Phase down pose is a subtle reference to a horror edit of the "Oil floats on water" aka "Blood floats on blood".
- Both Beastie and Vs. Trollface share a song name, that being Trolling.
- Trollface's voice in Trolling is actually the Alter/Ego vocaloid, albeit with a few modifications, as confirmed by Susej in this video.
- There were rumors in which people claimed that Trollface's voice in Trolling was the laugh of Peter Griffin, but much slower. This was proven to be false.
- In the old background of The Incident, the Roblox hat know as Brollge can be seen in a poster.
- Week 2 is not out yet but it will come out Soon while leaks are in this wiki.
- Delirium will be an extremely hard song, with an extremely harsh modchart, and new mechanics.
- The entirety of Tomfoolery was leaked (including BG, sprites, and charting).
- The charting of The Trollge has been leaked, not much else is known other than it will have a mechanic.
- Delirium was supposed to be leaked but is instead replaced with a Super Idol on Blue Skittle's channel before commenting that leaking it will spoil the entire mod and making some people to not play it anymore.
- Delirium showcase was turned out to be a troll leak again in YouTube but I was actually another Super Idol (I can't wait anymore I'm saying Taiwan is a country Lol)
- 1 new song has been leaked
- There will be around multiple new songs, because there are secret extra songs after week 2.
- The Trailer does not have the release date, but week 2 will be out soon
- The Team stopped leaking the mod because if they didn’t, the entire mod would be spoiled.
- Discord link (need to be 13+, and be careful): A Bunch of Mod Makers Community (Discord)
- Trollface/Trollge in week 1 & 2 will have a different name instead of just "Trollge", the name will be "Corruptus"
- If you look closely in the normal background, you may spot the original Trollface comic he debuted in.
- The cover for the next update have other troll people like derp and derpina, possibly background characters or characters in the cutscenes for week 2.
- Trollman is confirmed to not have any songs for week 2, he's still the main antagonist for week 2 but won't sing, Corruptus will.
- As confirmed by his creator Balloon on discord, Trollman is the only being that can stop Trollge
- Before the 1.5 update, Trollface was the third character to look directly towards the player (The Incident), the second being Bob (Run), The first being Senpai, (Senpai), from the original game.
- He is also the second character to have hyper-realistic eyes which is also seen in his third phase (in old verions). The first being, again, Bob (Run). In fact, They had the same eyes, originating from a disturbing video made by the American government, named "Operation Wandering Soul".
- Corruptus and Trollman are Separate Entities.
- Glitched/Inverted Mistaken Corruptus idle is never seen during Mistaken due to the constant stream of notes Corruptus is getting. However, it can be seen by using the debug mode or during Turn The Trolls Off since there is a part there where Glitched Corruptus doesn't sing.
- As confirmed by the devs, Corruptus' original name was Terry before changing it to Corruptus to sound more menacing.
- Corruptus Phase 6 (Delirium) will not be getting a redesign.
- The Delirium icons is a Fanmade Placeholder icon made by silly.
- Trollface/Trollge Will be renamed to "Funkin Physics".
4 (Normal & Hard)
4 (Normal & Hard)
[Boyfriend and Girlfriend went to Trollface's House and then they saw Trollface sitting in the chair. Meanawhile Trollface started roaming around and then Trollface realizes that Boyfriend and Girlfriend are in his house]
[Trollface looks confuzzled as Girlfriend and a scared Boyfriend appear]How about we do a rap battle i think.
[Trollface is covered in shadow with a serious expression.]
[Boyfriend and Girlfriend celebrate their victory while Trollface looks angry.]
[Trollface brandishes a knife behind his back.]Step 5: E N D H I M [Trollface gives a menacing grin as an inverted version of him appears behind him.]
The FNF Mod Incident=Trollge TTS: guess who's laughing now [Trollge stares directly at the screen and waves his arms wildly again.]
Week 2 & Bonus Character Poses(upcoming)