Warnings: Content Warning.
Notices: Stub, Upcoming Content, On Hold, File Quality Issues, Currently Unavailable.
Friday Night Funkin': ARGENT ANNIHILATION is an upcoming mod made by Argent Dev Team, a modding group managed by SlayerOfGoroth and formerly Forsaykn. It features a brand new week loosely based in the continuity of DOOM Eternal. Multiple weeks have been confirmed by Slayer via the Argent Dev Team account. Set in (very clearly) alternate timelines of DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods Part Two, the mod features original characters for the mod, along with characters from the original source material.
Announced on July 28th, 2021, ARGENT ANNIHILATION briefly released as a one-song demo on February 27th, 2022, before Argent Dev Team removed it three days later, eventually rereleasing it after the release of an April Fool's demo on April 1st, 2022. The full mod, featuring all weeks and songs, is set to release sometime in the future.
“Saw what you did with that Tricky guy a few days ago. Say, how about I test your skills?”
― Vetar, Hellish
Vetar Maykr is the first opponent of The Immoran Blood, and the main opponent of Demonic Duke-Out. She is the daughter of Davoth, the Fourth Dark Lord of Hell, and Lilith Maykr, a fallen archangel turned high-ranking succubus. Her songs are Hellish, Lustful, and Wrath.
Vetar has short brunette hair, red eyes, and apricot skin. Dead center in her chest is a decoration holding her Life Sphere.
During Hellish and Lustful, she wears a red shirt with a red and black jacket over it, patterned velvet sweats and orange sneakers. In the latter, her jacket is worn more outward and her shirt reveals a little more.
During Wrath, she wears half of a set of ancient Sentinel armor, with a top made from bandages scavenged from Argent D'Nur. Her hands are now ignited with Argent energy and her eyes are more akin to that of the Dearest parents.
“Tell me, have you nothing to say to your creator, before you strike him down?”
― Davoth, DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods Part Two
Want to learn more about Davoth's original appearance?Davoth is an upcoming character. He is the Dark Lord of Hell, the father of Vetar and Kosten Maykr, the Doom Slayer's equal and sworn enemy, and the widower of Lilith Maykr. His song is PRIMEVAL.
“Either suck it up, or suck it down, bitch.”
― Kosten, Hedonist
Kosten Maykr is an upcoming character. He is the son of Davoth, and thus, the brother of Vetar Maykr. He is confirmed to be appearing in the mod's full release. His songs are Hedonist and Exiled.
AppearanceKosten has dark hair, red eyes with black sclera, and apricot skin. Dead center in his chest is a decoration holding his Life Sphere. He wears black armor reminiscent of Davoth's mech in DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods Part Two, with his chest and midriff exposed.
Wren Blazkowicz is the antagonist of Week 3. She is the daughter of B.J. Blazkowicz III, better known as the Doom Slayer, and the leader of the last surviving Night Sentinels. Her songs are Sentinel, Crucible, KAOTIC.
Wren has short brown hair, blue eyes, and apricot skin. She carries a Crucible guitar (as seen in the hub area in DOOM Eternal) which she uses in her poses.
During Sentinel, her Praetor Suit closely resembles that of her father's, with some minor changes, such as the lack of a Doomblade or Equipment Launcher.
During Crucible, she wears Sentinel combat armor as seen on the "Sentinel" Slayer skin and Marauder enemy in DOOM Eternal.No art of her appearance in KAOTIC exists.
“Guts...huge guts...must..kill them all...”
― Doom Slayer, DOOM Eternal
Want to learn more about Doomguy's original appearance?
Doom Slayer is an upcoming character. He was the Scourge of Hell, the father of Wren Blazkowicz, Davoth's equal and sworn enemy, and the one who killed Lilith Maykr. He is confirmed to make an appearance in some capacity.
“this is a certified hood classic”
Want to learn more about Manlet's original appearance?
Manlet is an upcoming character. He is a smaller version of the Doom Slayer. His song is...well, Manlet.
Manlet is mainly inspired by Little Man and the Doom Slayer Mii Costume.
- Manlet and Little Man have met at least once before, specifically at a Five Guys location.
- According to the concepts, Manlet's down pose is apparently a reference to the "excuse me what the fuck" meme. This would make sense, considering the meme features Vault Boy from Fallout, another franchise owned by Bethesda.
“You should not have shown that video to ANYONE. This is just a little warning”
7869.wad is an upcoming character based on the little-known DOOM Lost Wad creepypasta. He is a horribly mutilated version of the classic Doom Marine, an original design created due to the character lacking an existing design. His song is Fair Warning.
YOU ARE DEAD
- 7869.wad was teased sparingly by Argent Dev Team a month or so back, before being properly confirmed on March 29th, 2022 .
- YOU ARE DEAD
- YOU ARE DEAD
- YOU ARE DEAD
- YOU ARE DEAD
- Girlfriend's sprite was originally going to feature Archie and Sateus, characters created by two well known members of the DOOM Twitter community. Whether they will remain in ARGENT ANNIHILATION has yet to be decided.
- Ron was originally planned to be featured in Week 2, but was removed after Argent Dev Team was denied permission from wildythomas and phlox.
- Following the announcement that Ron would not be in the mod, a (now scrapped) second crossover was teased by Argent Dev Team. On November 3rd, along with the reveal of Wren and Manlet, Tabi was confirmed as the first crossover character.
- The other crossover, this time with Singe and Sear, was in development and had a full week ready, but was cancelled along with almost all of Summus' crossovers at the time.
- Demonic Duke-Out was the mod's original name, before it was reused as Week 1's name in The Immoran Blood. The title may likely change along with the mod itself.