Mod Developer Note: Discontinued Mod
Not to be confused with The Gacha Mod
The Default Boy is a character from Gacha Club and modded into Friday Night Funkin' by the user RazeLoverRat, known as DaRazeNo on GameBanana. The mod is currently in alpha and there will be a new update soon, which includes a totally drawn sprite sheet of Default Boy.
Default Boy appears as a light-skinned man with almost no hair, he has some flat brown hair though. He wears a white T-shirt with the Lunime logo on it, and a purple stripe on the end of his shirt and sleeves. He wears a white and purple bracelet on each arm. He has purplish blue pants and light blue shoes with white soles. He also holds a microphone.
- To make him look more accurate, his eyes have been changed to reflect the typical FNF eyes.
- Default Boy's appearance in the mod will be changed in the future, the GC screenshotted sprites are placeholders.
- Default Boy was originally going to be a different character in the FNF Modding Plus, but then that concept was scrapped.
- However, the creator still has him as a character in Modding Plus.
- Default Boy actually uses VS Girlfriend's XML code for the sprites due to the creator of the mod not knowing how to create custom XML files with Adobe Animate (his words).
- Default Boy is canonically 20 years old.
- The Default Boy's idle animations were not stolen or inspired by Sarvente, the mod was made before the creator knew about the Mid-Fight Masses mod.
- As of right now, the mod is discontinued. The cause of this discontinuation is the developer's lack of interest in Gacha nowadays.