Warnings: Unsettling Themes, Mature Content.
Notices: Stub, Upcoming Content, Low Quality.
Friday Night Funkin': Demonic Duke-Out is an upcoming mod made by Forsaykn. It features a brand new week set in the universe of DOOM Eternal. Multiple weeks and crossovers have been confirmed by Forsaykn via her Twitter accounts. Set in an alternate timeline of The Ancient Gods: Part Two, the mod features original characters, along with characters from the original source material.
Announced on July 28th, 2021, Demonic Duke-Out is set to release a one-song demo sometime early in February 2022, with the full mod, featuring all weeks and songs, releasing eventually in 2022.
When their encounter with Tabi ends in a deadly defeat, Boyfriend and Girlfriend find themselves in a different Hell from the one they know. After being brought to the Dark Lord himself, Davoth, they are confronted by a mysterious woman known as Vetar Maykr, daughter of the Dark Lord! Does Boyfriend have the bars to take on the daughter of evil itself? Or will all hell break loose?
“Saw what you did with that Tricky guy a few days ago. Say, how about I test your skills?”
― Vetar, Hellish
Vetar Maykr is the first opponent. She is the daughter of Davoth, the Fourth Dark Lord of Hell, and Lilith Maykr, a fallen archangel turned high-ranking succubus. Her songs are Hellish, Lustful, and Wrath.
Vetar has short brunette hair, red eyes, and apricot skin. Dead center in her chest is a decoration holding her Life Sphere.
During Hellish, she wears a red shirt with a red and black jacket over it, patterned velvet sweats and orange sneakers.
During Lustful, she wears very revealing stringwear, with crimson satin arm gloves and high-heel leggings. If "naughtiness" is toggled off, the game will censor suggestive areas with low-quality Doom memes created by Forsaykn.
During Wrath, she wears half of a set of ancient Sentinel armor, with a top made from bandages scavenged from Argent D'Nur. Her hands are now ignited with Argent energy and her eyes are more akin to that of the Dearest parents.
- For a short while in August, Vetar was canonically shipped with Agoti, with approval from both SugarRatio and TheInnuend0, before it, along with other ships involving ENTITY characters, was later deconfirmed by SugarRatio.
- Vetar's vocals have appeared in SPLITEinhalf's multi-character covers before the mod's release, due to Forsaykn giving SPLITE the vocals for Vetar and MLG-Tan. So far, she has been featured in his covers of Monochrome and No Villains, with MLG-Tan also appearing in the former.
“STAND AND FIGHT, SLAYER. HONOR YOUR TRUE GOD.”
― Davoth, DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods Part Two
Want to learn more about Davoth's original appearance?Davoth is an upcoming character. He is the Dark Lord of Hell, the father of Vetar and Kosten Maykr, the Doom Slayer's equal and sworn enemy, and the widower of Lilith Maykr. His song is PRIMEVAL.
Kosten Maykr is an upcoming character. He is the son of Davoth, and thus, the brother of Vetar Maykr. He is confirmed to be appearing in the mod's full release. His song is Hedonist.
Kosten has dark hair, red eyes with black sclera, and apricot skin. Dead center in his chest is a decoration holding his Life Sphere. He wears black armor reminiscent of Davoth's mech in DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods Part Two, with his chest and midriff exposed.
- Kosten is a trans man, as confirmed by Forsaykn several times on her Twitter.
- Forsaykn has made the humorous comparison between him and Austin at least once.
Wren Blazkowicz is the antagonist of Week 3. She is the daughter of B.J. Blazkowicz III, better known as the Doom Slayer, and the leader of the last surviving Night Sentinels. Her songs are Sentinel, Crucible, and KAOTIC.
Wren has short brown hair, blue eyes, and apricot skin. She carries a Crucible guitar (as seen in the hub area in DOOM Eternal) which she uses in her poses.
No art of her appearance in Sentinel exists, but it's implied Wren's armor will be less revealing.
During Crucible, she wears Sentinel combat armor as seen on the "Sentinel" Slayer skin and Marauder enemy in DOOM Eternal.No art of her appearance in KAOTIC exists.
“Guts...huge guts...must..kill them all...”
― Doom Slayer, DOOM Eternal
Want to learn more about Doomguy's original appearance?
Doom Slayer is an upcoming character. He was the Scourge of Hell, the father of Wren Blazkowicz, Davoth's equal and sworn enemy, and the one who killed Lilith Maykr. He is confirmed to make an appearance in some capacity.
“don't fuckin lecture me with that vocaloid haircut”
Want to learn more about Manlet's original appearance?
Manlet is an upcoming character. He is a smaller version of the Doom Slayer. His song is...well, Manlet.
Manlet is mainly inspired by Little Man and the Doom Slayer Mii Costume.
- Manlet and Little Man have met at least once before, specifically at a Five Guys location.
- According to the concepts, Manlet's down pose is apparently a reference to the "excuse me what the fuck" meme. This would make sense, considering the meme features Vault Boy from Fallout, another franchise owned by Bethesda.
Tabi is a character created by Homskiy and Tenzubishi. He is the ex of Girlfriend, and the final antagonist of Demonic Duke-Out Week 2. His song is Vengeance.He was originally a successful rapper before realizing he was being used by Girlfriend and her father for their own gain, until later being kidnapped and leaving him as the way he is now. He returned a year later to settle the score with them, detonating bombs in the restaurant they were in. In Demonic Duke-Out's lore, Tabi killed both Girlfriend and Boyfriend, which is the reason they are in Hell to begin with. Taking this into consideration, it's presumed his appearance in Demonic Duke-Out will take place shortly after Genocide.
- Girlfriend's sprite will soon feature Archie and Sateus, characters created by two well known members of the DOOM Twitter community.
- Ron was originally planned to be featured in Week 2, but was removed after Forsaykn was denied permission from wildythomas and phlox.
- Following the announcement that Ron would not be in the mod, a (now scrapped) second crossover was teased by Forsaykn. On November 3rd, along with the reveal of Wren and Manlet, Tabi was confirmed as the first crossover character.
- The other crossover, this time with Singe and Sear, was in development and had a full week ready, but was cancelled along with almost all of Summus' crossovers at the time.
- The version of Lustful seen below (Lust) goes unused in the mod, as Forsaykn says she wasn't satisfied with it.