“Well met. No need for introductions, this will be over soon enough.”
― Detra, Retricus
Detra is a dream eater who appears in their own mod Detra's Mental Decimation, they are the antagonist of their week and their freeplay exclusive track. They attack Boyfriend in his dreams because they want to eat them, they then end up teaming with Boyfriend in the bonus week to fight off the second antagonist, Vagrant in their own week.
Their gray bald head has empty eye sockets with orange pupils, their nose resembles the nose hole in a skull, they wear a dark orange cloak with yellow stripes near the edges, underneath is a shirt with a sort of black ooze coming from under some bandages.
- This is likely the first mod where the opponent teams up with Boyfriend in a song.
- This is one of the first times in a mod where a character OTHER than the girlfriend teams up with the Boyfriend, the other being Grunko during Ultra Blaster.
- Detra's mod name seems to be a play on words for "Detrimental."
“Once more, once more.”
― Vagrant, Compel
Vagrant is the second antagonist of the mod Detra's Mental Decimation, appearing in their second week to face off against Boyfriend and the Dream Eater Detra. They are said to be dangerous and capable of actually causing harm. They are drawn to music and is said to be more powerful than Detra. Their speech pattern is almost backwards.
Vagrant appears to be humanoid in appearance, but lacking arms and having floating hands, although only one hand is present at a time. Their round head is divided into two colors, being white and black. One eye is wide open, while the other is slanted in a serious manner. They are dressed in gray, donning a dark orange, almost red cloak similar to Detra's, but darker and torn up.
- Vagrant was an unplanned addition to the mod, only being created for Detra to team up with Boyfriend in the second week.
- The intended title for the first track of the mod was originally named 'Exoddus', but was changed to Retricus.
- The change was implimented due to Exoddus failing to load in the earliest version of the mod. Upon changing the name, the song finally loaded.
- Retricus was based off of an older, unfinished song named 'Operation Exoddus'.
Retricus DialogueBoyfriend: Skeebop bo?
Covetous DialogueBoyfriend: Beep bop do
Terminus DialogueDetra: I'll take that as a yes.
Extremus DialogueDetra: Y'know what? Let's go one last round, if you're so inclined to face me.
Embark DialogueDetra: I'll explain more later, we need to work together. You've proven to be better at this than I, so I'll follow your lead.
Facade DialogueVagrant: Let's go again, another round. Fun we're having, challenge we're getting.