There also a 2022 version for FL Chan. Made by FunnyCaptain. FL Chan is the mascot for FL Studio, with her mod being created by bbpanzu.
FL Chan appears as a young light-skinned girl with short, light green hair with an ahoge on top and glowing brown eyes. She wears a pair of orange headphones, an apricot, sleeveless suit with another light green part on the front held by screws and a white rectangle with a black upside down triangle symbol on her chest. She also wears a gray skirt with black rectangles on it, making it resemble piano tiles, dark gray gloves, collar and boots with light gray trims and holds a microphone in her right hand.
- FL Chan is from a stock plugin in FL Studio called Fruity Dance. In order to make her dance, you have to make a beat.
- In the early stages of the mod's development, FL Chan was not wearing any headphones.
- FL Chan currently doesn’t have a character icon, instead using Mommy Mearest's, and there are only charts for the normal difficulty.
- bbpanzu knows of the custom icons used for this page and is ok with them.
- As of the current version of the mod, anytime you try to play any of the songs at any difficulty, the game immediately crashes, so it is basically unplayable.
- The mic drop from the FNF death sound can faintly be heard in Fruity Reeverb 2's instrumental at certain parts.
- Upon the FL Studio 20 Reference Manual when is talking about the Fruity Dance plugin (the plug when features FL Chan), they featured the official trailer of Vs. FL Chan mod. Making this officiality acknowledged by the original creators.
Cameos in other mods
Note: All of these cameos are not canon to FL Chan's story.
- In The Date Week, she appears in the End Credits of the mod.