Notices: Large Page, Unfinished Page
Friday Night Funkin': Fangirl Frenzy, or VS Lexi, is a mod made by Dra9on5. It follows the story of Lexi, a Boyfriend fangirl who wants to spend time with her months-long idol. It features 3 songs, plus 2 bonus Freeplay songs.
After a long day out, Boyfriend and Girlfriend get stopped on their walk home by Lexi, a not-so-subtle fangirl who is obsessed with Boyfriend and is ready to burst into song on the spot. Boyfriend is reluctant to play along but ultimately, he chooses to go through with it. Will Lexi fulfill her lifelong dream (though, it's a months-long dream) to sing with her idol? Will Boyfriend be able to get some rest for once? There's only one way to find out!
Were you looking for Lexi from Friendly Night Funkin'?
Lexi is a Boyfriend fangirl created by Nutquesadilla.
Her appearance is fairly similar to Boyfriend, and in some respects, the character of Sky. She's a young girl with short cyan hair, a bright red and blue cap very much like the one Boyfriend wears except it's slightly shorter, blue jeans that are torn at the knees, pink shoes and she's wearing a Boyfriend shirt. She also is just a tad taller than Boyfriend.
- She has a huge chance of being inspired by Sky, given that both characters are fangirls and both have some visual similarities to Boyfriend, like having cyan hair.
- However, it has been stated on several occasions that her story is nowhere close to being similar to hers.
- The shirt that she's wearing is an official piece of merch made by the official FNF dev team.
- Lexi is 19 years old.
- Parallel to how Boyfriend wears his cap backward, Lexi wears her cap frontwards.
- Lexi is the leader of the Official Unofficial Boyfriend Fan Page.
- Throughout the entirety of her mod, it's shown that, unlike most BF fangirls, Lexi is a fangirl who didn't know her actions would have dire consequences until it was too late.
- Also unlike most fangirls, she's not actually in love with BF. She just wants to sing with him.
Gameplay Mechanics - Ghost Notes And Rage Notes
- Ghost Notes: During Nightfall, Ghost Notes will appear which serve only as a distraction and will not effect the player for either hitting or missing them.
- Rage Notes: During Fandemonium, Rage Notes will appear which, if hit, will cause the player to instantly lose about 25% health and will temporarily increase the scroll speed of the chart.
- This mod is probably meant to represent a differentiation of the usual fanboy/fangirl mods, as Lexi and the rest of the fangirls aren't driven by being in love with Boyfriend, but rather by simply being fans.
- It's also meant to be a commentary on over-obsession/parasocial relationships, hence why Boyfriend had every right to be mad at Lexi.
- Colette from Brawl Stars makes an appearance in Fandemonium.
- For some reason, Garcello gets himself mixed up in the crowd too.
Cameos In Other Mods
Note: None of these cameos is canon to Lexi's story
- In VS Sketchy Redrawn, she appears as a drawing in the background.
- In Elegant Night Dancin, she appears as a background crowd cameo in Week 5.
Note: The Freeplay Songs, Owgh and Fandemonium (Beta), don't have dialogue.
Frenzy DialogueLexi: AWESOME! I promise I'll make this worth your time!
Nightfall DialogueLexi: I hope you enjoy this one as much as I do!
(Boyfriend passes out from exhaustion. Girlfriend looks at him and gets shocked. Lexi then hits Girlfriend with a tranquilizer dart, causing her to pass out as well. Lexi sighs and calls the Unofficial Boyfriend Fanpage in a crowd while Boyfriend and Girlfriend are asleep. The crowd then goes to Boyfriend to see him. Boyfriend wakes up to see that he is surrounded by fangirls.)Boyfriend: Oh, don't worry... I'LL start this one.
Lexi's Friend 1: Is that... is that all true, Lexi?
Lexi's Friend 1: You shot his Girlfriend with a TRANQUILIZER DART to get us here?
Lexi's Friend 1: You didn't tell us you were gonna do that! I thought you'd just ask them nicely or something!
Lexi's Friend 1: Do you not see how wrong that is?
Lexi's Friend 2: Yeah, Lexi... my entire life revolves around obsessing over Boyfriend, and even I think that was too extreme.
Lexi's Friend 3: Well, what we do now? Our idol hates us, and we just made and awful image of ourselves.
Lexi's Friend 1: Actually, I've been wanting to step down from the Unofficial Boyfriend Fanpage for a while.
Lexi's Friend 1: I've been wanting to expand my account into digital art for a long time!
Lexi's Friend 3: I'm okay with giving up fangirling. I hate people knowing me online as the "Boyfriend Lover".
Lexi's Friend 3: I want people to start liking me for who I really am!
Lexi's Friend 2: I never liked Boyfriend anyway, I just wanted to be a part of a friend group!Lexi: Come on, guys, let's go back to my place and have our first Non-Boyfriend related hangout!