“IT'S ME, FRED THE FROG!!! EVERYONE'S FAVORITE LEAST FAVORITE DIMENSIONAL ANOMALY!!!”
― Fred, Operation Frogsong
Were you looking for Fred's apperance in Funkin' Against The Anomalies ?
Fred The Frog is an anomaly who had debuted in the game "GateTail" by Jofini and appeared in his own mod of the same name by the same game creator. The mod has three songs, Frogsong, Too Bad, and Tooest Bad, that all replace Week 3.
Fred is a swamp-green amphibian with four limbs. His eyes are twisted up and are yellow and dark red. His head is twisted into a very wide smile with a extremely long red tongue coming out of it. Funkin Frogs body is mostly what you’d expect a frogs body to look like; but it is wrinkled and the same color as Funkin Frogs head. At Funkin' Frogs right arm is yet another arm, holding a rainbow potion.
- He has 115 teeth (counting the one hidden underneath his tongue)
- Funkin Frog has a remix made by the mod creator.
- Fred's mod is older then Starecrown's mod by two months.
- Mainly, because Starecrown got inspired by this mod.
- The majority of Gatetail mods feature Boyfriend getting infected by some sort of disease as the main plot.
- The many notes of this mod represent pure death. Just death in its purest form.
- There is another mod Jofini made that also replaces Pico with a frog character. It might be a self-parody of That Funkin' Frog.
- The Frog has much, much more wrath then any other being in the world of Gatetail.
- There are Noob, Expert and Insane difficulties for the songs in the game files. However, the Noob charts are just copies of the Easy charts, and the Expert & Insane charts are just copies of the Hard charts.
- The reason for the remix and other songs titles being based off "Too bad!" is because "Too bad!" is his main catchphrase.
- In the That Funkin' Frog mods files, there is a file called NotSuspiciousText.jpg. Opening it leads to a Notepad document that says "Play Gatetail :)"
- He's Back. (In the update for Starecrown).
- As seen in the sprite sheet and the background, Fred is a Pico reskin.