Notices: Discontinued, Upcoming Content, Golden Throne, Unfinished Page
Were you looking for the prequel, Entity Origins: BREAKOUT?
Friday Night Funkin': Entity was a full week, overhaul mod directed by SugarRatio. It is a continuation of Friday Night Funkin' V.S. A.G.O.T.I. adding new characters, one song at most for each of them, and an overhaul menu system.
As this mod is only a demo and has no dialogue or cutscenes, no plot is apparent during gameplay. However, context clues are given via the settings the characters are located in.
In Shotgun-Shell, Boyfriend and Girlfriend encounter Aldryx in a grocery store where they begin to sing together.
In Parasite, the plot appears to be the same as the first rendition of VS. A.G.O.T.I., where Boyfriend, Girlfriend, and A.G.O.T.I. are all trapped in the void.
In Godrays, Boyfriend and Girlfriend encounter Solazar, Aldryx, and A.G.O.T.I. out in the city, where Solazar challenges Boyfriend to sing, and Aldryx and A.G.O.T.I. both stand idly on and beside the car that Girlfriend is sitting on.
In Promenade, Boyfriend encounters Nikusa alone in what appears to be a large church or castle hall with stained glass windows. Girlfriend is nowhere to be seen.
(Note: They will always and permanently be in Separate Pages.)
Aldryx — An agent of Solazar's and A.G.O.T.I.'s older brother and the first opponent of the mod. (Originally meant to replace A.G.O.T.I, but later he became its own character)
A.G.O.T.I. — A prisoner in the void and the second opponent of the mod.
Nikusa — the Queen of the Void and final opponent of the mod.
v0.1.5 (December 3rd 2021)
v0.1.6-BugFix (December 4th 2021)
- Crash fix
- In the background of Shotgun Shell, several references to characters and games can be seen. Chips labeled "Susitos" resemble an Among Us crewmate, another crewmate can be seen on the "SNAX" area sign to the right. Two dusty plushies resemble Ash. Cereal boxes depicting TheInnuendo, Netba, and Tabi appear on the shelves. To the right, drawings depicting SugarRatio's persona Leito and Leito's face on an ice cream bar/popsicle can be seen.
- In the background of Parasite, the void has received a background update, with a mysterious new building vaguely resembling the Leaning Tower of Pisa floating behind the characters.
- In Godrays, when the colors of the screen distort to the beats of the song, Boyfriend sweats nervously.
- Both Aldryx and A.G.O.T.I. are Digidevils.
- All four characters in Entity are confirmed to be aromantic, but only Solazar and Nikusa are simultaneously confirmed to be asexual.
- SugarRatio owns both Solazar and Nikusa.
- Many aspects of the mod, such as the menus, are heavily inspired by the Persona/Shin Megami Tensei series.
- Godrays also has a leitmotif to Laser Beam from Persona Q, The Shadow of Labyrinth.
- Around the 1:00 mark of Shotgun Shell a light motif of "Winter Horrorland" can be heard, it's unknown if this was intentional or not.
- Nikusa's stage was inspired by Hollow Knight's City of Tears.
Cameos in other mods
Note: None of those cameos are canon on Entity story.
- In The Date Week, Nikusa and Solazar appear in the background of Perfume and Heartbass.
- In Hex, Nikusa and A.G.O.T.I. appears in the crowd. Nikusa appears on the left of Glitcher Remix, and A.G.O.T.I. appears in the right of Java.
- @SugarRatio (December 3, 2021). "it was inspired by Hollow Knight's City of tears 💀 https://twitter.com/StickyBM/status/1466967914989424641" (Tweet). Retrieved May 29, 2022 - via Twitter.