Warnings: Spoilers, Flashing Lights, Mature Content, Unsettling, Saddening.
Notices: Large Page, Copyrighted, Stub, Golden Throne
“it's gonna be fu-u-un! let's get to singin', shall we?”
― HD Monster, Monster
If you are looking for standalone "HD" mods, check HD (Disambiguation). Also, check for Friday Night Funkin' HD Expanded.
Friday Night Funkin' HD is a mod made mainly by KOLSAN aka KOLCHAN8, that adds new dialogue, new cutscenes, new animations, and new gimmicks. The artstyle follows Kolchan's style of art. It currently goes up to Week 5, with a Week 6 update currently being in development.
- Almost everything in the mod has been redone in the style of the creator, as they are more realistic with some small features. Such as Girlfriend's dress showing a bit of her chest area, Skid and Pump's mask eyes glow, Mommy Mearest having yellow buckles on her garter belt straps and presumably abs, Pico missing 2 of his teeth, and Monster dripping blood from his mouth and having reindeer antlers instead of his Santa hat. Another thing is Girlfriend's Week 5 outfit, this one is the same as her original counterpart but this one involves a cut-out heart shape Boob window in her dress that exposes some cleavage, a necklace with a bell, and knee-high socks instead of thigh-highs.
- There are now "HD" icons that feature winning icons. These can be toggled off in the options menu.
- Boyfriend now sweats as the player's health goes under 50% along with his animations being slower depending on how low it is.
- Every week now has opening cutscenes, with Tutorial, Week 3 and Week 4 getting special illustrations.
- These cutscenes have options for where they appear these options include Story Mode, Everywhere Mode, and Diaper Mode which disables them entirely.
- They can also be skipped by pressing "Space".
- Boyfriend is visibly fatter if he misses a note. This is most notable in his up animation where he is seen with a double chin.
- Dialogue is added for every week. This means that every week except the tutorial has an ending cutscene.
- Boyfriend has a fully fledged personality unlike current FNF and it's mods, making him have a typical 90s kid like personality, he expresses more emotions than his canon self, he isn't stupid and he cares about Girlfriend a lot but dislikes her parents.
- The stage of Week 1 slowly gathers an audience.
- Daddy Dearest is visibly sweating during Dadbattle.
- Boyfriend does the Spooky Dance during South.
- Girlfriend and her speakers now disappear during the song Monster.
- Pico is now accompanied by Darnell and Nene holding Girlfriend in her place except in Blammed, where Nene kills herself due to finding out that Pico and Boyfriend dated once (the reason for this is because Nene has an extreme case of homophobia and is literally afraid of gay people).
- Pico's down animation in the original Friday Night Funkin had his gun aimed at the speakers but in the HD mod in his old design his gun is aimed Boyfriend in his down animation which could signify on how he is More intent on killing Boyfriend In this mod.
- Blammed has a mechanic where Pico fires his gun, as signaled by a caution sign. Missing these notes will take away 50% of the player's health, often leading to instant death, especially if it is their first try. Caution notes appear in the down lane and therefore otherwise function identically to down notes.
- "M.I.L.F" and "High" has a new mechanic where Boyfriend dodges streetlights on the road that are signaled by a Caution Sign where the player needs to press Space at the right time, Failing to do this will make the streetlight hit Boyfriend with a text that tells the player to press Space next time.
- In M.I.L.F, Mommy Mearest shoots lasers at Boyfriend, trying to disintegrate him. These are signaled by yellow lightning bolt-shaped notes. Missing theses notes will cause an instant death, and the player will know exactly why they lost through a new death screen where Boyfriend turns to ashes and his blue balls and the Retry button are on the floor. Laser notes appear in the up lane and move slightly (but noticeably) faster than other notes, but otherwise function identically to standard up notes.
- Also in M.I.L.F, Boyfriend does the groove that the henchmen would do.
- While all of the bottomBop references for Week 5 remain the same, nearly all of the upperBop references were changed, the only sticklers being Pico, Hatsune Miku, and Monster. In place of others are some of the HD team (Rozebud, JADS, and Cval from left to right), but also prominent mod original characters like Whitty and Carol, as well as other miscellaneous Newgrounds reps, such as Nene from Pico's School and Dad n' Me.
- Winter Horrorland now creates a much darker tone than the OG, with Girlfriend and everyone else presumably dead except one person, and Boyfriend is brutally saddened and terrified at this, even though the music's instrumentals and even the lyrics still sound unfittingly lighthearted caroling.
- In "Winter Horrorland", Girlfriend is now decapitated, with her head gruesomely on display instead of it being a silhouette.
- Also in Winter Horrorland, Boyfriend now has a terrified and saddened expression on his face.
- Winter Horrorland is now much harder thanks to a gas mechanic which gradually depletes health. Normally, low note density can reduce the difficulty of a song, but with so few notes to extract health from here, missing notes can lead to a much harder challenge. The player is even pushed to a critical icon before their first note even comes onscreen! Recovery is therefore practically impossible without near perfection.
- Monster now wears reindeer antlers instead of a Santa hat.
- There is a brand new Date Week, not to be confused with the mod of the same name.
- Week 6 will be themed around an anime OVA rather than a dating simulator.
- Japanese VAs on Twitter will also be involved in this week for the voices of BF, GF, Senpai, Spirit and (possibly) the background girls.
- While possibly a joke, it was "confirmed" in a KOLSAN Twitch stream that HD Senpai is racist.
- Confirmed in an FNF HD lore tweet by Kolchan8, and one of them being Senpai's design, he does say the N word, which confirms that he will be racist.
- In another KOLSAN Twitch stream, he has confirmed that HD Boyfriend and HD Senpai will definitely have a feud and clash due to their personalities in the HD universe.
- Sonic the Hedgehog is featured in his own week.
- A song featuring Omochao in the Chaos Garden is also available in Freeplay.
- Boyfriend and Sonic can be seen running parallel to one another in the songs "Boom" and "Racing".
- Boyfriend can be seen stopping himself while losing rings if the player misses a note during the last 2 songs of the Sonic Week, much like Sonic does in his own games.
- Each week will include remixes of every song from the original game, coming in a future update. They'll be composed by Jellyfish, who made the remixes for Neo.
The mod received quite the amount of positive reviews by fans and players alike for its outstanding visuals, creative designs, and usage of dialogue and cutscenes. Many have praised those who have worked on it for its creativity, dynamics and overall appeal. It was so well-received that ninjamuffin99, one of the main devs behind the original Friday Night Funkin', tipped his hat off for KOLSAN and the other HD mod developers. Many people saw this as a potential move up the ranks and some have even predicted that he could be hired to work on the full version of FNF because of this mod.
Others claimed that it was going too far with what it was trying to accomplish, innuendos and such, all while purposely making the players feel uncomfortable and stressed. KOLSAN has denied trying to deliver any bad messages with the mod on multiple occasions.
“You said that you'd spare us if our songs were heat!”
― HD Boyfriend, Blammed
- His hair at the back was designed to mimic Sonic's. It was a last minute decision by the creators. This also may be one of the reasons why the Sonic week was made.
- Boyfriend's mental state after dealing with Monster made his anxiety and paranoia shoot up, finding solace in music-making.
- During Date Week, Boyfriend takes Girlfriend out on a date to the beach underneath a night sky and a gazebo in order to take their minds off the events of Week 4.
- He likes money.
- Immediately after the events of Week 5, Boyfriend and Girlfriend had sex at the back of an IHOP. It didn't make him feel better due to what he went through nor did it help that they didn't end up buying anything, but being with GF was good enough for him at the moment.
- On Twitter, it has been teased that HD Boyfriend and Soft Boyfriend would possibly have a chaotic friendship.
- He is a huge fan of Sonic the Hedgehog.
- He is friends with D-Sides Boyfriend and Hellbeats Boyfriend.
- He sights Sonic the Hedgehog as his childhood hero and has a hyper-fixation on the series.
- He owns a GameCube system and a copy of Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut.
- He brought it with him to Girlfriend's house upon the Sonic Week.
- For whatever reasons, he had used a condom referred to as a "cock ring".
- BF's favorite Sonic game is Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood. There is no reason as to why.
- Since the Sonic Week took place in his dreams, Boyfriend is shorter than Sonic. From a lore stand-point, this is because BF looks up to Sonic (both literally and metaphorically). In reality, their heights would somewhat be reversed.
- Boyfriend is sleeping with Girlfriend after the events of the Sonic Week because her parents finally "accepted" him, meaning they're willing to keep him around so they can torture him, hence why this week leads up to Week 6.
“BF? I'm not sure you wanna do this here!”
― HD Girlfriend, Week 5 Trailer
- Her hair is designed to indicate horns.
- Girlfriend is a succubus, like her mother. She is experienced in the act, but she stopped when she got to BF cause she really likes him.
- Her chubbiness is due to stressing over the pressure of one day having to take her mom's place as the most powerful succubus, despite her not wanting to.
- She works as a model/celebrity for plus-sized women clothes among other ventures.
- She also works as a babysitter for free unless Boyfriend comes along.
- Immediately after the events of Week 5, Boyfriend and Girlfriend had sex at the back of an IHOP. It didn't make Boyfriend feel better due to what he went through nor did it help that they didn't end up buying anything, but being with GF was good enough for him at the moment.
- Girlfriend isn't really into video games as much as Boyfriend, but she does enjoy watching him play them and have fun regardless.
- Before the events of the Sonic Week, she fell asleep watching him play SADX.
- The reason as to why Girlfriend and Boyfriend are sleeping together after the Sonic is because GF's parents have finally "accepted him", meaning they're willing to keep him around so they can torture him, This is why this week leads up to Week 6.
- HD Girlfriend would be a closeted Cookie Run fan.
- Girlfriend uses she/they pronouns.
HD Daddy Dearest
“If you wanna get with my daughter, you gotta beat my ass first.”
― HD Daddy Dearest, Bopeebo
- He was once one of Mommy Mearest's victims. He used to be an imp, but worked his way up to become Mommy's sort of king. However, he isn't the first Daddy Dearest and won't be the last.
- He is willing to let Boyfriend sleep at his house under the ruse that he's accepted him, when really he wants to torture him.
HD Skid & Pump
“We were informed you were our precious candy, Senora GF!”
― HD Skid, Spookeez
- Pump's eyes are glowing due to the events of "The Stars". Skid's are glowing for reasons unknown.
- Skid and Pump use Spanish words in their dialogue. This is most likely a reference to their creator, Sr. Pelo, who is Mexican, as Spanish is the main language used in Mexico and other countries in Latin America.
“Watch out for gas.”
― HD Monster, Winter Horrorland
- He was once a human that made a pact with a demon for more power, but the fusion went terribly awry, causing him to become a husk of fat and bones with no muscle.
- In FNF canon, Monster has the ability to alter someone's perception. In this mod, he has the additional ability to emit pungent poison gas.
- During Cocoa and Eggnog, Monster appears in the crowd wearing a trenchcoat, which may be a reference to Spooky month where a 'candy dealer' who was theorized to actually be Monster in disguise wore a similar outfit.
“But money is money, and murder fucking' rocks!”
― HD Pico, Philly Nice
- He hates Monster yellow.
- Like in the original base game and in most mods, Pico's sexuality is still unknown.
- His hair is now similar to his original haircut in the original Pico's School series. However, his icon keeps the original FNF haircut.
- He killed 81 people in Stress
HD Mommy Mearest
“BUT, we like messin' with you! It's hilarious how you can do little to stop us, too!”
― HD Mommy Mearest, Cocoa
- She is a succubus and is trying to raise Girlfriend to follow in her tracks. Week 4 is just her doing her job, while also testing Boyfriend.
- It was confirmed that after the events of Week 4, she grew bored of BF due to him wanting to be with GF instead of succumbing to her and becoming the new Daddy Dearest. (This is subject to change.)
Wanna learn more about Sonic the Hedgehog?
“Come on now, race!”
― HD Sonic, Racing
Sonic appears as a blue hedgehog with peach skin, green eyes, a black nose, white gloves, and red and white shoes with gold buckles. Due to his confident nature, he is seen smirking a lot of the time.
In Racing he is running with his hand behind his back and is spinning in a circular motion while he is looking at Boyfriend.
In his super form he has gold fur, red eyes, a more reddish peach skin tone, a gold aura around him, and he is leveltating off the ground.
- Sonic has an additional freeplay song, where you play as him facing Omochao.
- Sonic's spritesheet while he is running inside Boom, and Racing has two different spritesheets. Those two spritesheets are separated between his head and his body.
This also goes for Boyfriend while he is running.
- Inside all of Sonic's songs, there are multiple references to multiple of Sonic's songs in previous games.
- Sonic's eyelids are the color of his skin rather than his fur, unlike how he currently looks in the recent Sonic games.
Wanna learn more about Omochao?
Omochao is a small robot modeled after a Neutral Chao. As such, he has a round waterdrop-like head with large eyes but no nose and a round torso smaller than his head. Both his head and torso are light blue with a stripe of darker blue running down the middle. He also has smooth yellow feet with orange soles and tips but no legs, and gray cable-like arms with round yellow balls at the end for hands. Neither his arms or feet have digits. He also has small rivet studs around his framework and orange and yellow ripple-like eyes. Lastly, he has a small two-bladed propeller on top of his head and a wind-up key on his back, giving him the appearance of a wind-up toy. (He’s very funny btw)
- Omochao has earned a reputation in the Sonic community for being annoying, due to him constantly butting in with repetitive dialogue.
Senpai has not been released yet, when he does, this page will be filled with his content
As you may have read above, his week wil be in anime style instead of videogame.Also, HD Senpai is canonically racist because it is funny.
Spirit has not been released yet, when he does, this page will be filled with his contentIt is known that HD Spirit can fight.
HD TankmanTankman has not been released yet, when he does, this page will be filled with his content
Note: Only Breaking Point and the songs from the Sonic Week will be included here. Every other music in this mod is exactly the same as in the base game.
with Boyfriend's vocals used in place of the usual vocals.
The cover was worked on by Marble Pawns themselves.
Tutorial DialogueGirlfriend: Come on, I'll show you.
Bopeebo DialogueBoyfriend: Aight! Don't go to hard, you might get an aneurysm.
Fresh DialogueDaddy Dearest: Lemme show you what they taught me before I made their lives forfeit.
Dadbattle DialogueDaddy Dearest: Let's give the crowd somethin' to scream about.
Post-Dadbattle DialogueDaddy Dearest: ...
Spookeez DialogueSkid & Pump: It sounds so fun! Let's go for it, fren!!
South DialoguePump: We can teach you gringo! Please queue the next song, senora GF!
Monster DialogueBoyfriend: ...
Post-Monster DialogueBoyfriend: Let's get going lady!
- (A gun click is heard)
Philly Nice DialoguePico: Aight, next song.
- (The background music stops)
- (*click* *click*)
- (Pico fades away)
- (Darnell shimmies away)
Satin Panties Dialogue
???: Don't waste yer time believin' her.
Henchmen: Ma'am, yes ma'am!!
Henchmen: Aye!!Girlfriend: (Whatever! I always put my trust in you, BF, and I'll keep doing it. Prove me wrong!)
Ethan: Good evening, beautiful people.
Ethan: This is KOL News Network with an update on the high-speed chase unfolding along Route 76.
Ethan:Two of the persons atop the involved matte-black limos have been identified as ex-popstar Mommy Mearest...
Ethan: That's a fuckin' stupid name...
Ethan: Ahem- and her daughter. with a number of other persons assumed to be affiliates and entourage.
Ethan: Whatever the case, the road there is known to be littered with low-hanging street lights, so caution is advised.
Ethan: Seriously, who the fuck put those there!? There's, like, a twelve mile stretch with no light behind them.
Ethan: More on this high-speed action soon...
Ethan: Was I supposed to say that? No? I don't give a shit, dude.
Bojangles: Ms. GF, please calm down suga'!
Bubbles: Your parents know what's best for ya...just chill on it.Mommy Mearest: Perhaps this next one can show you what the former can do.
Ethan: Is it really that important? Nobody gives a shit about this kid! I'm eight days into a 2-week notice, I'm tired of this shit.
Ethan: An anonymous tip sent into the newsroom just moments ago has identified the short, blue-haired youth accompanying the Dearest family members and associates atop the speeding limos as Boyfriend.XML
Ethan: the up-and-coming rapper who made headlines after defeating Mearest's husband, ex-rockstar Daddy Dearest, in a series of performance arts showdowns.
Michael: Wait, we were somethin' before bein' demon?
Alvin: Boys, this might be our last jam togetha under Mrs. Mearest.
Alvin: Go into this next song with the reminder that you were all brothas to me. I love y'all equally!
Alvin: Let's just hope she won't use the Beautiful Evisceratin' Agony Machine...Mommy Mearest: CUZ THIS SHIT'S FINNA GET N U T T Y!!
Post-M.I.L.F DialogueMommy Mearest: Let's say in a month or so, you come by for a...haunted house tour?
News Man 2: Hello, Funkin' County Mall Shoppers!
News Man 2: We hope your having a jolly evening here in the-
Ethan: Yeah, yeah. Welcome to The Mall, thank you for bring' your fuckin' kids.
Ethan: Can't wait to clean up after 'em
News Man 2: Be nice! It's not their fault you lost your other job.
Ethan: Oh no, don't worry. I most definitely did not want that shit.
News Man 2: I just feel like you needa remember this is a happy time for everybody.
News Man 2: Even if you gotta fake it, it'll be worth it when you make other people happy!
Ethan: Maaan, FUCK other people. I love being a hateful motherfucker!
Ethan: *sigh* Whatever though. I guess it ain't too bad.
Ethan: Only thing that could make today worse is that blue haired kid showing up-
Ethan: You have got to be shitting me.
- [Ethan gets pissed off after seeing Boyfriend in one of the cameras.]
(FIVE MINUTES LATER...)
- [Girlfriend and Boyfriend are shocked to see Daddy Dearest and Mommy Mearest on Santa's chair.]
Post-Eggnog DialogueBoyfriend: GF...?
Winter Horrorland Dialogue
- [Boyfriend wipes away his tears, still flabbergasted by the scene.]
Post-Winter Horrorland Dialogue
- (Boyfriend hugs Girlfriend)
Breaking Point DialogueBoyfriend: I got one!! You gon' remember this babe!
Post-Breaking Point DialogueGirlfriend: Don't worry about it hon.
Green Hill Dialogue
???: Hey…'ay man!
???: You conscious dude?
???: You're in MY court now, lil dude!Sonic: If you're tryna rap though, then let's chill and jam out! I've got nothing but time.
Boom DialogueBoyfriend: WAIT FOR ME, DAMMIT!
Racing DialogueBoyfriend: I'LL DO ANYTHING DAWG, JUST...JUST TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO!
- [BF lays on the ground, unconscious, and in a puddle of his own blood]
- The cutscene where Daddy Dearest reveals how he used to know The Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac Shakur before killing them was confirmed to be canon by one of the vanilla FNF devs PhantomArcade in a Twitter reply. However, this could be a joke.
- Monster's right pose is designed to resemble Trollface.
- In the first 2 frames of his left pose (used for right) seems to show a face in his mouth. This is because in the HD canon, Monster used to be a human that made a pact with a demon but the fusion went horribly wrong, causing the body to become a husk of fat and bones.
- Monster's inner face as seen on his left pose appears to be an eyeless wojak.
- In his down pose, gallery image and one of his dialogue portraits you can see the same face in his mouth.
- In Blammed, the train is changed to have blood splashed on it due to Nene's suicide.
- Darnell's statement of "Aaand that's 10" means that Nene's suicide is the 10th death in her lifetime because in the Pico franchise, Nene has canonically died 9 times.
- Ironically before Eggnog starts, Nene skipped using the escalator and jumped off instead, making her death count go up to 11.
- Diaper Mode might have been added to poke fun at the people getting offended by the dialogue such as Nene's reaction to Boyfriend and Pico once dating.
- Pico is shown having lost a tooth which never happened in the original game.
- This is because Pico's design was based off MindChamber's Pico design, where he is missing a tooth.
- The sound for when a danger note comes aka Pico shooting at you might of been taken from a Shannon Sunday video called FNF - Pico (test).
- When Boyfriend is stressed, he noticeably holds his mic closer to his head.
- Boyfriend is shown to be putting too much pressure on Girlfriend. Additionally he doesn't care that she's a bit annoyed.
- The name of the game's folder for the V2 update is "Iluuuvfatbitches".
- For some reason, Daddy Dearest's left and right note animations have been swapped.
- Both Week 3's and Week 4's special notes are named "warningNote" in the files.
- The billboards on Week 4 reference different mods, such as Garcello and FNF Neo.
- This holds true to some of Week 5's advertisements, such as the then-unreleased FNF Soft.
- KOLSAN confirmed on Twitter that Sonic The Hedgehog would be getting a full week. 
- The Sonic Week takes place a month after the events of Week 5 and a day before the events of Week 6.
- According to KOLSAN and Cherribun, Friday Night Funkin': Sonic's Rhythm Rush is officially canon to Friday Night Funkin' HD.
- In the events of HD and Rhythm Rush, however, Sonic and Daddy Dearest have never met each other.
- If you install the B-Sides remixes and play Blammed, the song will be charted with tons of warning notes, making nearly impossible to win. 
- Alongside that, Pico also has dialogue that informs the player that he knew that the player installed the mod "without him noticing".
- If you look at the other B-Side songs, Week 4 still has lights to dodge and Winter Horrorland still has the fog mechanic.
- The B.E.A.M. in Milf isn't present, however... It's tied to Mommy Mearest's "horny" variation, and B-Side's Milf remix still uses the regular Mearest. (If Horny Mearest is re-enabled with debug mode, the beam comes back but isn't synced properly to the song anymore)
- If you look at the other B-Side songs, Week 4 still has lights to dodge and Winter Horrorland still has the fog mechanic.
- The news reporter/mall worker in both Weeks 4 and 5 is called Ethan.
- Having quit his job before the events of Week 5, he went on to become a butler for the Daddy Dearest family, but quit that same day when BF formally met GF's parents and everything went awry. He blames BF for everything bad happening to them.
- HD contains the similar gag from the vanilla game's Week 5 where the Mall Santa isn't worried about the gun and is peeking at Mearest's B A D O N K E R S.
- While Monster is still hiding in the background of Cocoa and Eggnog, rather than simply standing there he is now (technically) disguising himself under a large coat and hat. the coat is a reference to the candy dealer from Sr Pelo's spooky month: unwanted house guest
- For unknown reasons, the roof of the mall is completely torn off in Winter Horrorland, though it is hardly visible in-game.
- Looking at the evilBG folder in the game files, a small, derpy version of KOLSAN's persona is also standing in the background of Winter Horrorland and is simply hidden behind the Christmas tree.
- The artwork in the gallery is all referenced upon a unique piece of Sonic The Hedgehog Artwork for each character. The character's seem to connect in the way that they are similar in both of their series for one or another reasons. This may be a reference to the fact Sonic will be getting his own week in FNF HD.
- Boyfriend uses a reference of Sonic, Girlfriend uses a reference of Amy Rose, Daddy Dearest uses a reference of Doctor Eggman, Mommy Mearest uses a reference of Rouge The Bat, Skid and Pump both use references of Chao from Sonic Adventure and Team Sonic Racing, Monster uses a reference of Chaos, Pico, Darnell and Nene all use references of Knuckles The Echidna.
- The OVA theme in Week 6 is inspired by the art style of the Yu Yu Hakusho series.
- KOLSAN and Ninjamuffin99 are frenemies on Twitter.
- In the background for the Sonic Week, Tails can be seen with blue shoes. This is probably a nod to a false fact posted by Daily Classic Sonic about how Tails was supposed to have Blue shoes in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (aka, his debut), but was scrapped due to the Sega Genesis's limited color scheme for certain characters.
- The songs' names for the Sonic Week references much of the Sonic series as a whole.
- "Green Hill" references Green Hill Zone (First level of Sonic the Hedgehog), "Boom" references Sonic Boom (Main theme for US version of Sonic CD's OP) and "Racing" references Super Sonic Racing (Main theme for Sonic R).
- The Freeplay track "Happy Time" is a remix of "Join Us 4 Happy Time ... for CHAO Race" from Sonic Adventure.
- In the Sonic Week update, the Week selection menu now has their own rhythm to its new theme. For example, if you hover over Week 1, it will have the rhythm of one of Week 1's songs, or if you hover over the Sonic Week, it will have a Sega Genesis cover as the theme.
- A photo of Phil Eggtree from the Riddle School series can be seen in Girlfriend's room.
- All of the Sonic Week Music is copyrighted, as Sega owns the original music.
- Inside Friday Night Funkin' HD's files (assets/images & assets/shared/images), you can discover some extra color sketched drawings of the characters from the Sonic Franchise.
- You can find Ritz's icons in the mod files, supposedly assuming that maybe there might be a week regarding Ritz. This is a very big maybe, though, as nothing about him is related to FNF HD has been confirmed yet.
References (NOTE: @KOLCHAN8 has been temporarily suspended)
- @KOLCHAN8 (October 4, 2021). "this is canon to HD now". (Tweet). Retrieved October 4, 2021 - via Twitter.
- Stated in a twitch stream
- "Made this in collaboration with KOLSAN & crew." – Breaking Point (FNF HD Remix) by Marble Pawns
|Engines||Kade Engine - Mic'd Up - Modding Plus - UFNF Engine - Psych Engine - Golden Apple Engine|
|Overhaul||Corruption - Everywhere At The End Of Funk - Friday Night Shootin' - Friday Night Funkin' HD - Hololive Funkin' - Salty's Sunday Night - Salty's Sunday Night Peppered - Starcatcher - V.S. Shaggy - Unified Beats -|