Notices: Large Page, Resolved Controversy, Unfinished Page
This article talks about the mod created by LiamGlow. For the series it's based on, see the GameToons Wiki.
Friday Night Funkin' Logic (also known as Friday Night Funkin' Logic [Light], according to the logo seen in the mod) is a mod created by LiamGlow based on GameToons' Friday Night Funkin' Logic cartoon series. The series proper has covered about every Week with the exception of Week 5 and a small collection of the most popular mods and follows the adventures of a brand new player of Friday Night Funkin' aptly named Player as they work their way through the game and its various mechanics while poking at the odd logic the game's world possesses. The mod features four weeks and an altered tutorial along with eleven songs. (62 If You Count The Mods.)
“I just want to win a game for once, that's it!”
― Player, Friday Night Funkin' Logic 1
Player is the main character of the mod and GameToons' videos. In the series, Player tries out various games and frequently comments on the various leaps in logic and absurdities that each of their universes possesses from the minor to the major. He often encounters variations of various recurring characters like Mr. Cheese, Veteran, and Captain and is frequently launched into various absurd and dangerous situations. He also plays Friday Night Funkin' because of his determination to win.
Appearance-wise he's extremely similar to Boyfriend except for a few differences. His hair is brown and a little shorter than Boyfriend's and in the mod is even drawn in a slightly different style where it points upwards while in the series it's the same as Boyfriend's. He wears a red beanie and his shirt has a red "P" on the front whereas Boyfriend wore a red cap and a shirt with a red prohibition sign on it respectively.
As of a recent update, there is a brand new sprite sheet for Player that looks more like Boyfriend, albeit he still wears a beanie rather than a cap. This alternate sprite sheet reflects his design after defeating Matt in the fourth episode.
Unlike Boyfriend, throughout the series he communicates frequently with Girlfriend and comments quite frequently on the oddities the FNF universe has and shows nowhere near the amount of dumb fearlessness that Boyfriend has though he is still willing to risk it all for just a chance to kiss Girlfriend.
- His classic sprite sheet in this mod does include battle poses, but look unfinished as Player's hair in these poses are blue instead of brown and he also utilizes Boyfriend's facial expressions rather than having his own like the used sprites.
- His hit animation was updated in a later update to have brown hair like the rest of his spries.
“Hi there, my name is Girlfriend! In this game you compete with my family and ex-boyfriends to earn my affection”
― Girlfriend, Friday Night Funkin' Logic 1
Girlfriend is relatively unchanged from her regular FNF counterpart. Like in the original game, she cheers the player on and bops her head to the beat as usual.
Appearance is fairly similar to how she appears in the regular game with the only differences being that her eyes are rounder and she now wears most of her hair in a ponytail.
Personality is very close to how she is in the regular game with a few differences. She's fearless in just about every situation even in the face of characters like Whitty, very in love with Player and she acts as his guide through the battles. The differences mostly are due to the addition of exchanges that she has with Player before, after and even during battles in the series where she is shown to almost constantly call Player by the name of Boyfriend, she's knowledgeable about several characters including the likes of Tricky and she at one point threatens to leave Player if he doesn't complete Ballistic after he paused mid-way through the song to comment on how fast it was, though this threat might not mean she would willingly leave him but possibly be forced by Genty Dearest and Mommy Mearest.
“So, it comes to my attention that you plan to engage in a romantic partnership with my daughter, girlfriend”
― Genty Dearest, Friday Night Funkin Logic 1
Genty Dearest is the Friday Night Funkin' Logic counterpart of Daddy Dearest. He is a retired rockstar and the father of Girlfriend in the series and is based off of the recurring character of the Gentleman from the Logic series.
Genty Dearest possesses a very similar look to Daddy Dearest with the differences being that he wears a light brown dress shirt whereas Daddy Dearest is completely shirtless, his pants aren't drooping slightly on one side, he has a big mustache whereas Daddy Dearest only has stubble, his eyes are white whereas Daddy Dearest's are red and he wears two top hats.
PersonalityHe's somewhat similar to Daddy Dearest in the sense that he initially disapproves of Girlfriend dating Player in the same way that Daddy Dearest disapproved of Girlfriend dating Boyfriend, throughout his history he has wronged a great many people such as when he trapped Spirit inside a dating sim and has enacted schemes in order to get rid of Player but unlike Daddy Dearest, Genty acts, true to his name, like a stereotypical posh British gentleman.
Cap and Cheese
“Time to kick it in the overdrive”
― Cheese, Friday Night Funkin' Logic 1
Cap and Cheese are the Friday Night Funkin' Logic counterparts of Skid and Pump. They're two men who happen to be at a mansion that want to win the heart of Girlfriend and disapprove of Player dating her. They are based off of the recurring characters of Captain and Mr. Cheese from the Logic series.
They possess largely the same general color scheme as Skid and Pump with Cap being a bright white like Skid and Mr. Cheese being a deep orange like Pump but that's where the similarities end for instead of wearing Halloween costumes, Cap and Cheese are wearing grey and black one-piece outfits respectively with the latter having a block of cheese for a head while the former is a normal man with bright white skin that is wearing what appears to be a gray Naval Captain hat.
“Gotta keep things intresting somehow, my dude. You can do the same thing so many times before it becomes stale.”
― Veto (as Veteran), Among Us Logic: Fat Impostor
Veto is the Friday Night Funkin' Logic counterpart of Pico. He is sent by Genty Dearest to assassinate Player and is based off of the recurring character of Veteran from the Logic series. He frequently bumps heads with Player in his many attempts to win at various games.
Veto is a blonde, bowl-cut sporting boy that wears a golden crown on top of his head and wears a green long-sleeve shirt, bright orange pants and dark reddish orange shoes. He also carries with him an uzi much like Pico does.
PersonalityMuch like Pico, Veto has a degree of history that's implied by his dialogue with Player before his first song in the series except instead of being his ex, the boy instead has an ongoing grudge against Player throughout the games they encounter each other in. He possesses an attitude, doesn't like Player and he's shown to be a sore loser like when he opens fire on Player despite saying prior he'd much prefer settling things with a rap battle.
Funkin' Restored Versions
Mommy Mearest is the FNF Logic counterpart to...well...Mommy Mearest.
AppearanceMommy Mearest has slightly pink skin, long brown hair, black eyes with white pupils, gold earrings, a jacket/trenchcoat, a long dress, and black high-healed boots.
For FNF Logic in general
- There are characters from Among Us Logic (Another series by GameToons) that replaces the roles of the original FNF cast:
- Genty Dearest is a mix of Daddy Dearest and The Gentleman from Among Us Logic.
- Cap is a mix of Skid + Captain (Also from AUL) and Cheese is a mix of Pump + Mr. Cheese (AUL)
- Veto is a mix of Pico and Veteran from Fall Guys Logic.
- However, his hairstyle may be a reference to the Uberkids from the Pico series, and this wouldn't be too far of a stretch due to how cultured the GameToons team seems to be.
- Lots of people (Including LiamGlow) thought the Girlfriend from the animations and mod was based off of noob, however no evidence besides her voice supports that idea.
- Player admitted to Monika that despite how annoying Senpai is, a romantic relationship with him wouldn't be completely of the table. Even if this is a joke, it means that player could be Bisexual or Pansexual.
- Player and Girlfriend are both huge fans of the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise.
- It's confirmed that after Player beat Matt, every character became their true incarnation except for Mommy Mearest who stayed the same for censorship purposes despite the irony of the Mid-Fight Masses thumbnail being a bit suggestive.
- Carol might appear in more episodes due to her being a fan favorite around NewscapePro (The company that owns GameToons
- Player is seen wearing the original Boyfriend hat in the Episode "Girlfriend's Summer Vacation" for some reason.
- Player was enemies with Parrapa the Rapper.
- GameToons seems to have gotten early access to the music for Vs. Demon GF/Unholy Matrmony.
- Player might not know what a pride flag is, seeing as how when Sunday told him the flag in her room was the non-binary flag, he assumed "Non-binary" was a country.
- Some characters are different to their mod counterpart.
- Majin Sonic seems to have killed Tails and is also seen wearing a blue jacket that is most likely made of his fur.
- Parappa is a bully and a huge karma houndini.
- This was the second most popular series by GameToons, the first was Among Us Logic.
- Player has lost to his Baby brother seen in The "Boyfriend has a baby?!" as well as to Jack in the Episode, Stickman in "Boyfriend vs. Stickman?!", and Selever in "Boyfriend vs. Selever?!", but still defeated Them All, which made him still being the champion, until he has lost to Mickey Mouse In "Boyfriend vs. Creepypasta/Slenderman" and did not defeat Mickey, which means that Mickey is the true champion.
Specific to the mod
- A YouTuber by the name of Emerald Bucket wanted to make a similar mod, but after seeing this he immediately gave up due to him acknowledging his own incompetence.
- 3 sets of icons for possible upcoming characters can be found in the files or if you load the characters they replace through the debug mode.
- Novisor from Among Us Logic replacing Monster.
- A Cyan Mommy Mearest (Potentially implying that she will be crossed with Mother from Among Us Logic.)
- A Pink Senpai (Potentially implying a mash-up with Mr. Egg from Among Us Logic.)
- If done, this will be content that will be exclusive to the mod since in the FNF Logic videos, only Daddy Dearest, Skid and Pump and Pico were ever changed in this fashion.
- LiamGlow might make this compatible with Week 7, but this is unconfirmed.
- The very last song of the mod, Among Us vs. FNF, is not from the video series whatsoever. It comes from a video of the same name also by GameToons (Though on one of their other channels, GameTunes) in which Boyfriend and player (in his among us logic form) square off. As a representation of this, your final opponent is Boyfriend.
- GameToons has commented on the mod showcase, calling the mod amazing.
- LiamGlow has made the mod compatible with VS. Hex.
Specific to the animations
- In the episodes where Player goes against the Impostors, multiple Among Us Logic characters appear as cameos with those being:
- Mr. Cheese (Who even takes over for Impostor during Sabotage)
- Cheddar, Mr. Cheese's dog
- Cougar MacDowell Va (Tabi's voice actor in the mod) would have also voiced Tabi in Friday Night Funkin' Logic if GameToons had reached out to him.
- Girfriend Vs. Sky has a few references such as:
- Girlfriend's design is based off of Girl from Rhythm Heaven, which Sky calls her out for.
- Girlfriend telling sky to shift herself into Danganropa being a reference to a piece of dialogue from the deleted mod that sky comes from.
- The last two lines of the rap battle reference the song, "99 Problems" by JAY-Z.
- It could possibly referencethe song "Problem" by Ariana Grande, and Iggy Azeala.
- FNF Logic also does occasional side animations which show player and girlfriend doing things outside of any mods or any of the main weeks. (Some examples are Player turning into a werewolf, and an episode where Sky, Sarvente and Monika start a fan club over Player)
- In the episode where Player goes against the Green Impostor, Captain and Mr Cheese reappear with two more Among Us Logic Characters with those being:
- TheGentleman (He actually appears this time)
Note: Most of the songs in the mod are copyrighted, but you can listen to them on Epidemic Sound.
In the mod
Apple Music Link: https://music.apple.com/us/album/friday-night-funkin-vs-among-us-single/1567011498
Exclusive to the animations
Note: These are recreations made by Kapi FNFDDR and Stunnindude, and not taken straight from the animations (This was done so for fun, as well as to remove the gunfire sound effects from Pshyconeurotic, the power-down sound effect from Nyaw, and the mic and fire sound effects in Genocide.), hence the mistake at the end of Casanova and why Zavodilla clips so much. (Kapi DDRFNF will fix casanova if he feels like it)
Girlfriend: Do the thing!
Player: What thing?
Kapi: Come on, just do it. You know you want to.
Note: There are no Mr. Cheese icons, So we will use a custom one instead
Girlfriend Turn 1
We're in a rap battle but for you it's the end
Because I've already won!
That's why they call me Girlfriend
You should get out of here with your demon eyes
But maybe you can manifest some interested guys
Three's a crowd and it's kinda hectic
What are you still doing here? You've already been rejected
Here's your tutorial, now pay attention
Why don't you shift into the Danganropa Dimension?
Sky Turn 1
You're all dressed up
You're an attention seeker!
Maybe you should sit down and get back on the speaker
This battle is easy, but I thought it'd be harder
You MUST be a demon coz the devils wear proda
Have you seen Rhythm Heaven?
Girl, you're just a clone
You're so bad, they don't even give you a microphone
You're the girlfriend, but you'll never be the bride
When I'm done with you, you'll only wish you'd have died
Girlfriend Turn 2
Really, the devil wears prada?
That rhyme was lazy
Even Boyfriend (Player) knows that this chick is crazy
You think you're the best?
You don't even know me
I'm like a fun, tounge-out, winky emoji 😜
You're an angry fangirl with a boyfriend complex
You came all this way, but you've got no prospects
When this rap is over, you'll be electrified
Excuse me while I kill this Sky
Sky Turn 2
You think I'm crazy?
You ain't seen nothing yet
I'm in a rage now!
Wait 'till I'm upset
You're gonna lose and there's nothing you can do
I'mma steal your boyfriend and he's gonna call me boo!
So this is the end, but for me it's just begun
I'm gonna take your Boyfriend when this battle is won
Ya know, I'm having girl problems. I feel bad for you son
I've got 99 problem's but this chick ain't one
Note: Don't change Daddy Dearest's Icon to one from the corruption mod because in FNF Logic, Daddy Dearest is the one causing the corruption and it's Girlfriend who's stopping him.
Carol Turn 1 Why don't we skip to the end
Tell me Carol has won
You battling me?
You're looking down the barrel of a gun, son!br>You better get gone
Because everyone knows that baby, I'm the bomb
He's pretty tall and he's got big shoes
It's a shame that everyone knows about your short fuse and your anger issues (Player:Uh oh)
Yeah, you shake the room
One loud noise and your head goes boom
Whitty Turn 1
Tank Fri, Bombs Walk
Man this is Whitty
You're rapping with the Bomb from the Big Bad City
Who's this standing in front of me?
I've never seen such a cute little m-o-d *Winks at Carol*
I'm gonna win, cause you can't rap, we all know how this goes
Only thing you're good at, hmmm. . . Strike a Pose
Yeah, I think you're cute but I'm in the saddle
You're gone if you think you're gonna win this rap battle
Carol Turn 2
You think you're gonna win? Let's be realistic.
One word from me and you're going ballistic
You think you got skills, think you'll go far?
Tell me what's it like being a washed-up rockstar?(Player:OH!)
What happened to you?
Now you're best known for your hmm . . . Cameos!?
When I win this thing, don't be suprised
I think they just like you a little better Fun Sized
Whitty Turn 2
A washed up rockstar?! Okay now stop it!
How you gonna make par with one hand in your pocket?
I was created in a lab through experimentation
Brought here to end all of civilization
That means you, too!
Really sorry, boo
So take your little friends and go back to the school
I'm the boss in here;You're a rookie fan
You may be the boogie queen, but I'm the boogie-man!
Carol Turn 3
Your raps are bad and less is more
Somebody tell this little Whitty we don't need an encore
I'm signing off!
This battle is won
Tell this renegade grenade his ticking clock is done
Whitty Turn 3
I'm an exploding ball
I'm like a dynamite dunkin'
There's a mascot munchkin for Friday Night Funkin' (Player says something but isn't clear enough)
You're just too small
I'll sing the encore
They just want Whitmore
Apple Music Link: https://music.apple.com/us/album/whitty-vs-carol-rap-battle-single/1576242514
Apple Music Link: https://music.apple.com/us/album/the-life-of-girlfriend-single/1579157730
Apple Music Link: https://music.apple.com/us/album/sarvente-vs-ruv-rap-battle-single/1581004838
Apple Music Link: https://music.apple.com/us/album/senpai-vs-monika-rap-battle-single/1582294678
Apple Music Link: https://music.apple.com/us/album/the-life-of-sky-single/1583373816
(So apparently the controversy wasn't a problem after all)
Note: This version of Crucify in the series is not the version from the original mod, but instead it's RuvStyle's Nun-thing Personal (FNF Crucify but it's Sarv vs Taki)
I'm gonna get you,
I AM GOD,
HA HA HA HA HA HA
Apple Music Link: https://music.apple.com/us/album/the-life-of-whitty-single/1586771909
Note: Don't change the Daddy Dearest Icon to the one from the D-Sides mod cause in FNF Logic, The original Daddy Dearest sings it instead of D-Sides Daddy Dearest.
Note: Please do not change the Sans Icon to the Dusttale one, cause in FNF Logic, Sans has his normal look without the hood.
Note: Please do not change the Skeleton icon to the Alya icon, because in the episode, the skeleton of Poseidon sings it.
- GameBanana (Mod)
- GameBanana (Player VS. Hex Mod)
- GameBanana (Player VS. Sarvente Mod)
- GameBanana (Player VS. Zardy Mod)
- GameBanana (Player VS. Matt Mod)
- GameBanana (Player VS. Whitty Mod)
- Google Drive (Mod)