Notices: Stub, Controversial, Partially Lost.
Friday Night Funkin' Modding Plus, or Modding+, is a modification that adds more features for both modders and players alike.
Using .hscript files, you are able to make your own characters, with custom animations, offsets, etc. All of the base game characters have been moved to be in the style of custom characters.
Also using .hscript files, you are able to make your own stages with custom coding. All of the base game stages have also been moved to be in the style of custom stages.
You are able to add your own songs and charts, through either editing the game's files yourself, or going through the in-game feature to add them.
You are able to add completely new weeks in the story mode menu, complete with the story mode character line art and it's own week name.
You can add various different types of UIs, which change the note style, the rankings, the "ready, set and go", pretty much anything UI-related.
The game uses Mic'd Up's dialog system, which makes it a lot more advanced. There is also support for the old style of dialog.
There are a bunch of new modifiers added to the game like in Mic'd Up, including:
- Sick Mode: Instantly fail when you don't get a 'Sick' ranking.
- Good Full Combo: Instantly fail if you get a ranking worse than 'Good'.
- FC Mode: Fail when you miss a note.
- Practice Mode: You can't die. Disables score.
- Health Loss: How much health you lose. Can be changed numerically.
- Health Gain: How much health you gain. Can be changed numerically.
- Fragile Funkin: Missed note makes you lose a lot of health.
In addition to Mic'd Up's dialogue for Senpai, Roses and Thorns, this engine also added it's own Dialogue for Test.
- How I feel judgements (and other etterna judgements) come from etterna, which can be viewed here: https://etternaonline.com/judgements#.
- "maidinchina" was made using picrew, a character creator app online.
- The creator recorded all the Shit songs, along with making pixel bulb, pixel bulb icons, and "HD" sprites.
- Mine Notes and Death Notes are natively supported from the Tricky Mod, with only requiring a drag and drop to implement.
- "judgementday" was added when Judges were added. It shows a table of the millisecond timing of hitting notes in etterna.
- "mewhen" was an image taken from the discord server. Bulby (the creator of the mod) is known for acting aggressively when being pinged in the server.
- Star Notes and the "hueh" note are not implemented by default. The "hueh" note is never implemented and the star note is only implemented in test, and in roses, if you rename "rosesbutthehardpartisstarnotes.json" to "roses-hard.json".