Notices: Upcoming Content, Stub, Large Page, Golden Throne.
“Why do you persist, knowing you live behind this facade?”
― Spirit, Thorns [B-Side Remix]
Friday Night Funkin': B-Sides is a mod created by Rozebud, with music and charting help from JADS and additional art by Cval. It overhauls a lot from icons to tracks, with all tracks from Weeks 1-6 (except for Monster) having B-Side remixes and all weeks having palette swaps, others include Redesigns for BF, new animations, and even upcoming previews of animations.
“beep bo be ba skee”
― B-Side Boyfriend, B-Side Roses
- His hair is now bright pink instead of cyan.
- His pants are now red instead of blue.
- His sneakers are now purple instead of red.
- His cap is now purple, and red instead of red and blue, respectively.
- In Week 5, he wears black pants (instead of blue), lavender and black boots (instead of beige), and a purple parka (instead of red).
Appearence Differences (New Style)
- His hair has changed, making the hair more smoothy
- His sneakers have a golden part to it and the tie and tongue are more square like, and it his shoes are the SOAP brand.
- His shirt is now purple and white jacket with a small red prohibition sign
- He now has a golden earring in his ear
- Her hair is now blonde instead of auburn.
- Her dress and heels are now purple instead of red.
- In Week 5, her gloves and the symbol on her stockings are purple (instead of red).
Appearence Differences (New Style)
- Her hair has changed, making the hair more smoothy
- Her mittens are attached to her hands, which is a working way to put them on the hands
- In Week 5, her gloves are light blue, which has a light blue Christmas outfit
- her style is different, similar to the classic version
- His skin is now a light pink instead of lavender.
- His hair is now dark brown instead of dark grey.
- His shirt and pants are now a gold color instead of black.
- In Week 5, his shirt and pants are gold like in Week 1 (instead of dark green) and his gun is gold (instead of steel). The throne he's sitting on is also now silver (instead of gold).
- Skid and Pump's color schemes appear to have swapped with each other.
- The bones on Skid's costume are now orange instead of white.
- Skid's pupils are now green instead of white.
- Pump's pumpkin head mask is now white instead of orange.
- His hair and shoelaces are now gray instead of orange.
- His shirt is now gray with black sleeves instead of green.
- His pants are now desaturated pinkisk purple instead of beige.
- His sneakers are now navy blue instead of maroon.
- His microphone and his Gun are now gold instead of steel.
- Her hair is now black instead of auburn.
- Her skin is now pink instead of purple.
- Her dress and fingernails are now violet instead of red.
- Her jacket and thigh-high heel boots are now dark green instead of black.
- In Week 5, her Santa outfit is now violet and green instead of red and white respectively.
- His lemon-shaped head is now light green instead of yellow, making him look more like a lime.
“Just who do you think you are?!”
― B-Side Senpai, Roses
- His hair is now white instead of strawberry blonde.
- His shirt is now white instead of blue.
- His tie is now gold instead of pink.
- His jeans and shoes are now black instead of gray.
- In his angry expression, his eyes are now gold instead of baby blue.
“The worlds begin to collide.”
― B-Side Spirit, Thorns
- He is now blue instead of light red.
- His icon is more detailed than the original spirit
- In Week 5 some of the characters on the second floor have been changed to other popular modded characters and creators, while others stay the same. These are from left to right:
- There is an alternate download of the mod that includes the remixes only so it is compatible with other mods.
- At the end of Spookeez (B-Side), if you listen close enough, you're able to hear the "Past" sound from Sonic CD.
- At the end of Thorns (B-Side), you will hear Spirit with a robotic voice saying , "Don't leave me here, I don't want to die.", with "die" being repeated and glitched.
- Almost every first song of each week was remixed by JADS, only excluding Week 5 where Cocoa was instead remixed by Rozebud.
- Week 6 is the only week with more than 1 remix by JADS. In fact, almost every remix in the week was done by JADS, with only Roses and the Game Over music being remixed by Rozebud.
- Daddy Dearest's and Spirit's icons come from FPS Plus, only here it is recolored to resemble B-Side Daddy Dearest and Spirit.
- Eggnog and Thorns are the only remixes to have the same BPM as their original version (excluding the non-playable songs).
- This is the first mod to overhaul every week. The second is Salty's Sunday Night.
- Ninjamuffin99 has said in Reddit AMA that he wants to include B-Sides in the official game in some form. He also stated that he would like the game to have its own form of "B-Sides", which would likely turn into the ERECT Remixes
- "Cocoa"'s B-Sides remix instrumental appears to use the drums from "Fresh"
- B-Side Pico has some elements of Otis from the newgrounds game 'Picos Cousin'
38,850 (Normal & Hard)
54,600 (Normal & Hard)
60,900 (Normal & Hard)
89,600 (Normal & Hard)
70,350 (Normal & Hard)
92,050 (Normal & Hard)
127,050 (Normal & Hard)
94,150 (Normal & Hard)
109,550 (Normal & Hard)
135,100 (Normal & Hard)
178,850 (Normal & Hard)
95,900 (Normal & Hard)
107,800 (Normal & Hard)
85,400 (Normal & Hard)
103,250 (Normal & Hard)
126,700 (Normal & Hard)
Week 6 Dialogue
Senpai DialogueBoyfriend: skeeby dippy pop
Roses DialogueBoyfriend: beep bo be ba skee
Thorns DialogueSpirit: Let's finish this.
- Teased designs on twitter, containing the New styles. https://twitter.com/bside_remixes
- Exclusive to FPS Plus (a mod developed by the same creator as the B-Sides mod)