RetroSpecter is a musician, artist, streamer and YouTuber that mainly makes remixes of songs. After Friday Night Funkin's popularity, he began to make remixes for those songs too, and even mod songs. And now we are here, where you can play as RetroSpecter in Friday Night Funkin'!
RetroSpecter is a demon with similar qualities to dragons and a few Pokémon, he has a cyan color scheme with horns that have green ends, he also has blueish white hair, a tail with similar palette to his horns that has it's own hand that points in the direction the player hits.
In Week 5, Retro wears gray pants and a green sweater with bells on it. He also has a mistletoe on his horns. In Week 6, his appearance is the same as the first four weeks, but only 32-bits.
- RetroSpecter is bisexual and polyamorous.
- In a recent tweet it was confirmed that RetroSpecter is a demon.
- He is not a furry.
- RetroSpecter might be based off of Pokémon as shown in the menu where Girlfriend is throwing a Poké Ball at him.
- There's also part of a video where the creator says he has a -4 catch rate, though this is probably a joke because Pokémon can't have a catch rate lower than 0.
- RetroSpecter's tail points in the direction of the arrow that was pressed.
- He is known for making the Ballistic and Foolhardy remixes, which were later mapped into songs.
- He absolutely loves Metroid as shown in this tweet and on his shirt is a Metroid logo.
- He Represents the Sin of Wrath, matching his hotheaded personality.
Cameos in other mods
Note: All of these cameos are not canon to RetroSpecter's story.
- In VS Violastro, he appears in the top right crowd.
- In The Date Week, he appears in the credits along with other characters.
- In Vs. Ace, he appears in the background behind Ace.
- In Vs. Rosie, he appears in the background during Love ShortCake.
Week 6 Dialogue
Senpai DialogueSenpai: Hmm... didn't know she was into that kind of thing.