Warnings: Flashing Lights, Screen Shaking, Spoilers, Unsettling Themes.
Notices: Low File Quality, Upcoming Content, Fan Favorite Mod.
For other mods with similar Trollface or Trollge memes, see Troll_(disambiguation).
Funkin' Physics, originally named VS Trollface/Trollge is a mod created by the "A Bunch of Mod Makers" team. It contains a full week with 3 new songs and an upcoming week 2 update with another 3 new songs. In the current demo, only the first song of week 2 is playable. The mod also contains multiple non-canon secret songs.
Funkin' Physics is collaborating with many mods such as Friday Night Incident, The Trollge Files, Funkin' Against The Anomalies, YTP Invasion, and Mistful Crimson Morning. (Update: The MCM collab is now cancelled)
Note: Week’s 1 story is being remade.
Week 1 starts off with Terry, the main antagonist of the mod, wandering through his dimension, he stumbles into boyfriend and girlfriend before being challenged to a rap battle.
Terry is upset by the fact that he lost, then is asked to go again, he accepts with a smug looking smirk on his face, then is seen hiding a knife behind his back, and an inverted version of himself is seen behind him.
Terry’s skin turns into a gray-like color with black teeth, empty pupils with a black sclera, and a white-outlined head. He laughs while the room is being changed into a reddish-color, the posters that he hung up are being changed aswell. The room has fully transformed, then Terry is transformed into an entity called a "Trollge". He is staring at the player with a pitch black head and a realistic hand that appears to be reaching for the player. Out of nowhere his head becomes drenched in blood and is holding an axe with blood at the edges, he puts his hand on boyfriend’s shoulder, then is staring at the player with hyper-realistic eyes while lifting his arms into the air.
1 year after battling Terry, boyfriend is now home and is talking with boyfriend. All the sudden they hear a knocking at the bedroom door, Then the knock gets louder and louder until Terry, now known is Corruptus kicks the door in.
Not to be confused with Friday at Treasure Island's Corruptus
Corruptus, previously Terry, is a Trollge and the main opponent of Funkin' Physics. He was once a Trollface, but due to his defeat against Boyfriend, he became thirsty for revenge against him.
Normally, Terry, or popularly known as "Corruptus" is a smug looking trollface that has a white colored head, they have squinting eyes and black pupils, they are staring at the player and has having a smug looking smile. He has a stickman like body, he has a hand placed on his lower body, he is holding a microphone. His legs form a circle-like object, and his feet resemble shoes.
Terry suddenly has his mouth closed and has a blank expression on his face along with shade covering half their head. And during the ending of Mistaken, he suddenly inverts color, and then he transforms into trollge.
Terry now has a grayer more darker skin color. He is staring at the player with wide open hyper-realistic eyes, and his eye orbit is covered with pitch black shade. His teeth have crazed lines, and has pitch black gums. His legs are spread out and form a circle-like shape.
Terry, identity changed to "Corruptus" is a tall slim dark blue figure with the usual white Trollface head. He either has a black sclera or empty eye sockets. His ribcage is exposed. And he holds a magnet in his right hand.
- Both Beastie and Vs. Trollface share a song name, that being Trolling.
- Terry’s voice in Trolling is actually the Alter/Ego vocaloid, albeit with a few modifications, as confirmed by Susej in this video.
- In Tomfoolery, Corruptus can be seen popping his eyeballs out in one of their sockets in one of his poses, The Up Pose and Left Pose have white pupils seen in what is his empty eyesockets, And the down pose has cool shades.
- During Tomfoolery, Multiple References can be seen in the background, such as, a jar filled with yellow liquid and an Among Us Character in it, a Giant Poster with Hatsune Miku on it, A Picture seen with CJ, A Cuddles Plushie, Garcello’s head marked on boyfriend’s calender, The Iris seen on Boyfriend’s Computer, A Tiky Plushie, A Glass of Liquid, and the left side of the background marked.
- If you look into the files, Inverted Terry’s Spritesheet has an idle, this is unseen due to the constant stream of notes during the ending of Mistaken.
- Impostor was originally going to be the Phase 5 design, but alas it was scrapped, and a joke was made about Impostor being a different figure, until it became official.
- Corruptus has multiple abilties, such as:
- World Manipulation
- Recreation of the Dead
- In the trailer for Week 2, Step 7 is teased, "Step 7: The Trolling has attempted yet." this could possibly be outdated or still being used, we will see in the future.
- Tomfoolery’s original lore was gonna be Corruptus coming out of the computer, but this was changed to him bashing down Boyfriend’s door.
- Terry and Corruptus are the same person.
- A developer has confirmed that Mr. Trololo and Smiler do not know that Corruptus exists.
- There were rumors in which people claimed that Terry’s voice in Trolling was the laugh of Peter Griffin, but much slower. This was proven to be false.
- If you look closely in the background of "Trolling", you may spot the original Trollface comic he debuted in.
- The Glitched/Inverted Mistaken Terry idle is never seen during "Mistaken" due to the constant stream of notes Terry is getting. However, it can be seen by using the debug mode or during Turn The Trolls Off, as there is a part there where Glitched Terry doesn't sing.
- Corruptus in Week 1 is Terry, While in Week 2, He is changed to Corruptus to make it sound more menacing.
- This may or may not be true, but delirium might have been scrapped since in a comment on a vid blue skyttle responded with 'I asked balloon to cut delirium :troll:'
- During "The Incident", the calendar in the background changes to December 10th, 2022, the date of the Lone World Incident.
- His oldest Third Phase down pose is a subtle reference to a horror edit of the "Oil floats on water" aka "Blood floats on blood".
- In the background of The Incident, the Roblox hat known as Brollge can be seen in a poster.
- Corruptus was the third character to look directly towards the player (The Incident), the second being Bob (Run), The first being Senpai, (Senpai), from the original game.
He is also the second character to have hyper-realistic eyes which are also seen in his third phase (in old versions). The first being, again, Bob (Run). In fact, They had the same eyes, originating from a disturbing video made by the American government named "Operation Wandering Soul".
Smile is a character in the Funkin' Physics mod who is fought in his song of the same name. He was once an average human lumberjack named Frederick before being sent a cruel online joke at his expense that got him to try and hang himself in the woods, during which he met a strange, tall man and mysteriously transformed into a trollge.
Smile is a Deformed Trollge with a quick silver skinned head, a black body that’s really skinny, his bones are nearly exposed. And he has tiny eyeballs. His eyes have a ash gray sclera and black pupils. His left eye is wide open and his right one is nearly shut by his cheek. He has a long bumpy neck and has a giant smile. He has skinny arms and a huge left forearm. He has crooked fingers and his hand is nearly open. His right arm is dropped to the floor and his clenched fist holds it upwards.
Smile was once a normal human being named "Frederick", he had a job as a lumberjack, and loved to socialize online, due to his good and kind-hearted self, he was a "Snowflake", he was targeted by many trolls online that would push his buttons in a bad way. But there was one thing that got to him, when he was online, a troll asked if he wanted to know a hilarious joke, he agreed then the troll asked him to go to his bathroom and look in the mirror, he then realized that he WAS the joke, then the troll asked if that was "the funniest shit ever", he then answers the troll with "I sure am laughing, I’m smiling." Then the troll asks him to kill himself, then Frederick accepted.
Fred then goes out into the woods and finds a branch to hang himself on, then encounters a strange tall figure covered in black, then he was reported missing for weeks.
The Troll: wanna know a joke
F: Sure! I always love a laugh!
The Troll: Go to the bathroom and look at the mirror for me ;)
F: That’s strange but sure!
he goes into the bathroom and looks at the mirror, it takes him a few minutes before realizing that HE, was the joke.
The Troll: That was the funniest shit ever amirite? don’t tell me you aren’t laughing your ass off rn
F: I sure am laughing, I’m smiling.
The Troll: Good! Now kill yourself.
The Troll: wait what
- Smile and Randy’s suicidemouse.avi share the song name "Smile"
- Smile, or Frederick originally started out as an concept made by "Tio Sans", the concept standed for a few months until Balloon *reached to Tio to add Smile into the mod.
- The Art for Smile’s design was made by ToK.
- Smile has the largest spritesheet out of the bunch of the characters, with a whopping 10952 in width, and 10259 in height, he is *also really complicated to animate, cause he has crammed sprites and they randomize.
Happy Trollge is a character in the Funkin' Physics mod. He is a person controlled by an endless cycle of calling people to lead them to a floating house to find "The Happiness" and is trying to do the same to Boyfriend.
Happiness Trollge is a normal troll that’s in a dark room, his skin is a dark gray color, he has glowing-white pupils, and a black sclera. He has darkened teeth, a stickman-like body that is not fully shown, and holds a Nokia 3360.
Happiness Trollge was once a normal and sane trollface. He lied in bed, turned on the radio and took a nap, until he was awoken by his ringing phone, so he answered the call and the caller was a troll, the troll says the coordinates of the claimed "Happiness" which was 25.000305548361144, -70.99995868990548. The troll went insane so he went downstairs and abandoned his home to find "The Happiness", he was on a journey to find said "Happiness", then he found a chunk of ground floating in mid-air, and on that chunk was a floating house, then he jumped up to the house and found a pile of dead bodies with the caller sitting on a chair, Happiness Trollge took out a knife and stabbed him in the head, then sat down on the chair, took out his phone and called "The Sinner".
Step 1: Rest in your bed.
Step 2: Turn on the radio.
Step 3: Rest with music.
Step 4: Get a strange call.
Step 5: The happiness 25.000305548361144, -70.99995868990548.
Step 6: Go down stairs.
Step 7: Try to find the happiness.
Step 8: THE HAPPINESS
Step 9: GET THE HAPPINESS
Step 10: HAPPINESS
Step 11: Call the sinner.
Step 4: Get a strange call.
- Happiness Trollge’s danger icon references to the troll that he murdered.
- There was once a glitch where the player would play Happiness, after beating happiness and moving onto another song, it would still have the split-screen feature.
- Due to the fact that this Happy Trollge isn't bloody, it can be assumed it takes place right after the original incident.
- The song Happiness has a motif of Lavander Town.
- Boyfriend may be the 1st one to encounter the happiness trollge.
- Half of happiness trollge’s body is shown due to him sitting on a chair.
- Despite him sitting in light, his body isn’t brightened.
Lone World Trollge
Lone World Trollge is a Trollge that became the sole inhabitant of his world after everyone else suddenly disappeared due to a mysterious event.
Lone World Trollge has a sad, gloomy look on his face and he is also staring at boyfriend. He is holding onto the building, he is also extremely tall.
Lone World Trollge was in school, until everyone left and was locked inside the classroom. He seeked vengeance so he decided to crawl through the vents, then arrived at the Principal’s home and killed him, after he was murdered, a mysterious event happened and everyone disappeared, except for Lone World Trollge. Then endlessly grew taller and more limbs.
- Alone Forever is confirmed to be getting a new modchart.
- Corruptus was originally going to be the Lone World Trollge, but this was changed right before the mod's release as he acted nothing like him.
- One of the Funkin' Physics writers themselves was saddened while playing "Alone Forever".
- The beginning of "Alone Forever" sounds like the end of "Lone World incident".
- Alone world trollge isn't the only survivor on earth, he is just stuck on Level 188 of the backrooms.
Not to be confused with Playing with your life's Corrupt
Corrupt is a Impostor that trys impersonating Corruptus, it is also the scrapped phase 5 design.
Corrupt appears to be a taller and more deformed version of Corruptus, it has something that resembles a grey head and has a pale-white face. His eye sockets appear to be empty. He has spaghetti-like limbs with circular hands and feet, extremely tall legs, and holds an axe in his right hand.
- Corrupt was a scrapped version of Corruptus' fifth form, made as a joke. But then it became something serious.
- Corrupt can and can only speak Scandenavian.
- Corrupt has been accused of Several Homicides before.
- Corrupt has "evolved past the need for Mortality."
- During Impostor, Corrupt’s body is not seen that much.
- Corrupt’s limbs are so long, they get crammed and form circles, this is seen on the idle and the poses.
- His background is just a gradient of black and white.
JammedBone's Trollface comes from an older Trollface mod where he is a reskin of Whitty. In this mod, he is fought in "Trollistic".
Jammedbone’s Trollface is similar to the other Trollface/Trollges. Instead of having a smug look on his face, he has a more serious or angered look on his face. He still has the usual stick body, but his hands are now circular and have a gray color. He is also holding a microphone in his right hand. And is wearing grey shoes with a darker gray midsole.
In the older design, he has a crudely drawn body.
In his older crazed design, he leans forward and has a visual glitch with lines around his body varying through blue to yellow. His torso, legs, arms and fingers are now purple.
- "Trollistic" is a pun on "Ballistic", Whitty's final song in his mod's main week.
- Nearly every asset is took from the Original Whitty Reskin. This is excluding the icons as they are a redrawn version of the original ones.
- In the older design of Jammedbone’s Trollface, the head is a sad trollface image, and in the older crazed design, the head is used from a laughing troll.
Mr.Trololo is the same as we know him from the Friday Night Incident Mod, Mr Trololo is a opponent in Ultimate Trolldown.
- Mr. Trololo is Girlfriend's uncle.
- Mr. Trololo is 100+ years old.
- He is Russian, as seen when he calls GF the Russian word for "strawberry."
Garry is a Gmod playermodel of the Trollface character that is fought in "Ragdoll".
Garry is like any other troll, but he has a cardboard-like face.
- Garry is the most strongest, but also the most stupid.
MineTroller, also headcannoned to some as Popbob, is a Minecraft Skin created on Planetminecraft and is commonly used by griefers.
- MineTroller is this griefers name, you can refer to him as Greifer or MineTroll But do not call him "Minecraft Trollface" or "Popbob" as he is not based off that person and is moreso just a character within the game
- MineTroller appears in the bugfix update as a secret character, when a screen appears once you enter the game you must enter "trolled" or other variations of the word, and he will appear.
- MineTroller’s design is based on a Minecraft skin that is nearly 11 years old.
- The background is just a screenshot of a developer playing Minecraft.
- In his left pose, he holds a block of TNT. In his right pose, he has a chest with a TNT block. In his up pose, he is holding a barrier block. In his down pose, he jumps and dumps lava beneath his feet.
MineTroller takes the appearance of a They have a head that is 8x8 in size. They have the usual troll smile as a normal trollface would. They wear a 8x16 gray suit. They have black buttons, gray pants that are 4x12 in size, sleeves that are the same size as his legs, and have white cuffs that are 4x2 in size. They also wear black shoes that are 4x1 in size.
Trollman is an Upcoming Character which will come out either in the Rage Update, or The Full Release.
Trollman is a 24-28 year old man with a female partner, he has a white face, black pupils, and is smiling. He is wearing a gray sweater with indigo pants. He is also petting 2 dogs: Cheems and Doge.
- Trollman is the Younger Brother, While Corruptus is the Older, by 2 minutes,
- Corruptus & Trollman’s Parents Were Murdered by Corruptus at a younger age, possibly 17.
- Trollman and Derpina are a Couple.
- Trollman has 2 pets: Doge and Cheems, he originally had a cat but the meme died and the cat escaped.
- Trollman is afraid of the Illuminati, also his favorite food and drink are Doritos and Mountain Dew.
- Trollman knows about shitposting.
- Trollman Loves Spongebob.
- Trollman doesn’t have a static, or animated sprites yet, so an artwork is placeholding.
The Smiler is the same as we know him in The Trollge Files. he will be either a background character or an opponent.
Dripface is holding a blue-colored shotgun with a metal buttstock, a windscreen in the middle, and a metal muzzle. He wears light gray Nike Jordan Shoes with black laces, white quarters with the trollface symbol on it, white toeboxes, white eyestays and white tongues.
Weegee is an upcoming character of Funkin' Physics. He is bastardized version of Luigi from the Super Mario franchise.
Weegee originates from Luigi's appearance within the DOS version of Mario is Missing. In said game, Mario and Luigi have very off-model sprites when compared to other versions of Mario is Missing released on other platforms. His bizarre appearance was then noted by a user on the End of the Internet Forums, who also posted a vectorized version of the sprites which quickly became exploitable around the internet.
Weegee has a green hat with a white badge that has an capital L on it, he has white-skin, brown hair, a big circular nose, and abrown mustache. He wears blue suspenders with 2 yellow buttons on it, and blue pants with brown shoes.
Tricky Trollge is a reskin of the Vs. Tricky mod made by Jammedbone. He also has a 3rd form that was shown before the 2nd tricky update was released. He is an upcoming character to the mod, and his scrapped designs were shown here. 
Tricky Trollge takes the appearance of himself, but with some differences. His body is a dark red. His arms are human-like. He has a visual glitch all through his body. His head is shadier. His eyes are wide open and possibly empty. His fingers are long amd pointy. His feet/shoes are gray and deformed. He is also squatting down onto the ground to appear on screen. His legs are disfigured and form circles.
Tricky Trollge’s 2nd phase has not been colored in and all that remains is a red body sketch. He is leaning forwards and his pelvis form a pointy shape.For his 3rd form, he is a body sketch like the 2nd phase. He has became much taller. He is raising his eyebrows. His long arms are dropped to the ground. His spine has became much longer. His feet/shoes are the size of boyfriend.
- Inverted Notes: During The Incident and the ending of Mistaken, Inverted Notes are not seen, but are found in the files.
- Spinning Arrows: During Incident and Absurde, The notes will spin, Aswell as the keys.
- Oil Notes: During Tomfoolery, Absurde and The Trollge Corruptus will use Oil Notes. Hitting them will cover screen with oil and drain health.
- Swinging Camera: In some parts of Mistaken, Incident, and on the second turn of Corruptus in Absurde, the camera will swing and zoom in and out.
- Health Drain: In Tomfoolery, Turn the Trolls Off, and Absurde, Corruptus will begin to drain player's health.
- Extra Keys: During Turn the Trolls Off and Absurde, There are extra keys, In Turn the Trolls Off there is 7 and in Absurde, there is 9.
- Flashbang Notes: In Ragdoll, Garry will use Flashbang Notes which will distort the player’s camera if you miss them.
- Axe Notes: In Absurde, axe notes will start to appear. They function the same as they are in Friday Night Incident, but you have to hit them, however.
There are more to come.
- Several people were hired to make delirium’s icons but never did, Then FireDemonWalker did it in 15 minutes
- In older versions of the mod, there is a Trollface on the menu, and pressing it leads you to this site. This was removed in the Week 2 update.
- The Imposter's sprites were originally supposed to be Corruptus' sprites for "The Trollge" song, however, this was changed for unknown reasons.
- Trollface/Trollge 1.5 did not change any of the cutscenes to change Trollface/Trollge's look (However, it will in the future when week 2 comes out).
- In the menu, Boyfriend and Girlfriend are looking at a cursed rage comic based on "Oil floats on water," where Trollface appears to be shooting himself in the last panel.
- The cover for the next update features other Rage Comics characters like Derp and Derpina, possibly background characters or characters in the cutscenes for Week 2.
- Smile features a leitmotif of Improbable Outset from The Full Ass Tricky mod.
- Delirium will be an extremely hard song, with an extremely harsh modchart, and new mechanics.
- The entirety of Tomfoolery was leaked (including BG, sprites, and charting).
- The charting of The Trollge has been leaked, but not much else is known other than that it will have a mechanic.
- Delirium was supposed to be leaked on Blue Skyttle's YouTube channel, but it turned out to be a troll, as it would be a major spoiler for Week 2.
- Delirium showcase was turned out to be a troll again on YouTube.
- The entirety of Happiness was leaked (including BG, sprites and charting.) before its official release in the Week 2 demo.
- The Trailer does not have the release date, but Week 2 will be out soon.
- The Team stopped leaking the mod, stating that if they didn’t, the entire mod would be spoiled.
- Discord link (need to be 13+, and be careful): A Bunch of Mod Makers Community (Discord)
- Delirium's icons have been made, but are not shown because it’d spoil some of the mod.
- The extras are non-canon according to discord
- The Second Week 1 remaster was removed due to trouble with the artist
- Corruptus's voice in tomfoolery is a highly edited senpai with a piano.
- Funkin Physics is getting ported to Psych Engine.
- Funkin Physics will be on Unboxing direct
Cameos in other mods
- In The Trollge Files, Corruptus appears as an incident in the TCF's database known as "The Trolling Revenge Incident".
4 (Normal & Hard)
STEP 1: REST IN YOUR BED.
STEP 2: TURN ON THE RADIO.
0:49 Your sins have consequences
STEP 1: REST IN YOUR BED.
STEP 2: TURN ON THE RADIO.
0:49 Your sins have consequences
This is the upcoming remix of Absurde, the old one is too loud and sounds ear grating.
[Boyfriend and Girlfriend went to Terry's Home and then they saw Terry sitting in the chair. Meanawhile Trollface started roaming around and then Terry Realizes that Boyfriend and Girlfriend are in his house]
[Terry looks confuzzled as Girlfriend and a scared Boyfriend appear]Terry: How about we do a rap battle i think.
[Terry is covered in shadow with a serious expression.]
[Boyfriend and Girlfriend celebrate their victory while Trollface looks angry.]
[Terry brandishes a knife behind his back.]Step 5: E̸͔̥̓N̸̫̺̈D̷͎̱̓̓ ̵̨̛H̷̛̛͎Ḭ̶͉͝M̸̤͋ [Trollface gives a menacing grin as an inverted version of him appears behind him.]
[1 Year Later.]
[GF and BF chatting]
[Boyfriend and Girlfriend look confused]
[More Knocking]Corruptus Kicks the Door In