― Hart's catchphrase in LISA: The Hopeful.
Hart is the main antagonist and final boss of LISA: The Hopeful, he is the leader of The Lovelies, a ruthless army of sadistic perverts whose solitary goal is to locate the last girl in Backwater Olathe.
Hart is a tall, muscular light-skinned man. He wears a large black hood with torn sleeves and a mask of a broken heart that covers his face. Besides that, he also wears shoulder pads and a heart-shaped belt buckle.
As a Joy Mutant (in his losing icon), Hart, stylized as Heart, has his mask broken revealing clumps of his hair, his face twisted in pain. Blood and tears are visible in his eyes while his jaw appears to be splitting apart.
Hart is an aloof, mildly egocentric man. He speaks at a slow pace, reveling in whatever attention is given to him, and lashing out when someone attempts to take that spotlight from him. He shows a clear lack of care for anyone, happily kidnapping those that don't support him or outright killing them, and only shows a surface-level amount of consideration towards his Lovelies, only showing dismay over their deaths when it inconveniences him. This, combined with his stature, has made him an infamous figure in the place he resides in, much to his enjoyment.
- His name is a pun on heart.
- Hart's full name is jokingly stated by the original creator as "Hart Bingus"
- Hart's voice sample is most likely taken from the sound effect "ha.wav" slowed down by 50%
- Just Lovely is based on a track of the same name
- A part of Just Lovely shares a leitmotif with the track Lamppost Slam
- The new Just Lovely instrumental isn't available in the GameBanana download, but the creator of the mod has given permission for it to be uploaded on this wiki.