Warnings: Trigger Warning, Spoilers.
Notices: Fan Favorite, Fan Made.
Legacy Edition Tord is a mod by Jason The Art Kid that gives the original version made by bbpanzu a different look that makes Tord kinda look like he did in the Legacy Era of Eddsworld, as oppossed to the 2007-2009 Pre-Legacy Era of the original mod.
Redrawn Sketchy is a mod by Jason The Art Kid, made specifically to make it match the FNF style better. Sketchy is a drawing, being a plain white and black doodle. In addition to this, the music also has been remixed with the most notable being Rip and Tear. For this mod, it is depicted that Sketchy was drawn during the Creator's middle school years and that he was redrawn after they got home from their finals with improved skills in art.
- This version of Tord gives him a lot more stylization to look more in tune with Friday Night Funkin'
- His design is more faithful to the original series.
- Tord now has shading, a more spread out stance and much smoother animations.
- Tordbot has received a massive overhaul in terms of design. It now has different scaling, and whenever it hits a note,
- the glass turns red and Tord can be seen inside piloting the Robot with a psychopathic smile, wearing his signature pickelhaube helmet (which goes well with his giant robot).
- When you have an April Fools version, Tord's giant robot will be replaced with Among us Red.
For more information pertaining to Tord in Eddsworld you can see his relevant article on their wiki!
- Susbot was removed with the comment 'Removed that sussy bucka'.
- In contrast to the original mod, Tordbot in this mod contains held notes.
- In Tordbot, Edd and Matt are seen in the background. This references Eddsworld: The End Part 2 when Edd and Matt come home from getting groceries, they confront Tord before he flies away.
- Tordbot's old idle animation was a lot smoother than the new one. That's because Jason had to cut a lot of frames in order to fit Tordbot's note animations due to how big he is.
Were you looking for the original?
- Sketchy now has thicker, more solid lines to match Friday Night Funkin's artstyle better.
- His hands are now actual fists instead of two circles, and his feet and hands now have shading on them.
- The microphone he wields is also silver now instead of white. In Sketched Out, he gets angry mid-song.
- For his crumpled form, his head and the left side of his body have been torn out, exposing what appears to be Sketchy's intestines, which consist of a bunch of black scribbles, with some type of black liquid dripping from his head (presumably graphite or ink).
- He also seems to be holding parts of his ripped head.
- According to Xeneth, the original creator of Sketchy, while he says it's well drawn and the music is good, he personally felt like the charm went away.
- They have also said the remaster was more edgy then the original, likely due to the remaster using the angry trope and featuring Sketchy ripping off his own head compared to getting harmed from being in the presence of physical life.
- The background of Line Art and Rip and Tear has many mod characters making cameos, including Bob, Tabi, A.G.O.T.I, Rebecca, Carol, Hex, Whitty, Matt, w:c:fridaynightfunkin:Tankman, Garcello, Tricky the Clown, and Sketchy himself. However there are references to other series or games, like Battle For Dream Island and Sonic The Hedgehog,
- The red eye from VS. Hex's "Glitcher" can also be seen, along with other mods.
- In the background is a reference to BFDI where Pencil is holding a pencil and that pencil is holding a pencil, etc.
Line Art Dialogue
- (Sketchy begins drawing Girlfriend)
- (finishes drawing Girlfriend)
Sketched Out Dialogue
- **Bf sketches more of the page around him, agitating Sketchy**
Rip and Tear Dialogue
- **Sketchy starts to rip the page**
Background Stuff (Sketchy)
The remaster has different drawings in the background:
- A crescent moon
- My Melody
- Bendy, both his cartoon design and his Ink form
- Henry Stickmin
- Bob (the word "dream" can be seen under his face)
- Pog Frog chair (KadeDev)
- Dad (Dad N' Me)
- The Cool S
- A snake
- Jason The Art Kid
- Magnet Shroom
- A rainbow
- A circle
- "Hey YouTube"
- A Triangle
- Pac-Man from Pac-Man
- Monokuma from the murder/mystery game series Danganronpa
- YouTube logo
- Smash ball
- A realistic eye
- Angry Faic
- Tricky the Clown
- Minecraft Creeper
- Fancy Pants
- Sketchy's original design
- A sketched out pin
- The Awesome Face/Epic Smiley
- A Castle Crashers knight
- Alien Hominid
- Salad Fingers
- BBpanzu (Unused)
- Peashooter (Plants vs. Rappers)
- "Sorry for the messy code LOL"
- "Kade liked Tord Re. AAAA!"
- "Revamped doodle"
- "Praise the tutorials"
- "Lurkers be like"
- "Hi Wizard Royal!"
- "Wanted to add cutscenes but computer said NO"
- "Thank you everyone for the support. Finally can show work I always wanted to show to the World"
- "My mom is very proud of me"
- "This may be my last remaster, will work with - Jason The Art Kid"
- "dream" (under bob)
- ”sussy” (next to imposter)
- ”lol” (also next to bob)