“He's cute :)”
Not to be confused with Corrupted Lemon.
Lemon Angel is from a discontinued mod by Tbin that replaces Monster in Week 5 with one finished custom song and another which is discontinued. It is based on a biblically accurate angel. It seems a more holy version of our beloved monster wanted to take the spotlight.
It is sadly discontinued by TBin according to this post:
"Sorry everyone, I have given up on the FridayNightFunkin Lemon Angel Mod, I will post the 2 songs and their instrumentals later though, but I gave up on charting and fixing the things, It was a side joke project anyway, but it was fun!! Goodbye Lemon Angel, you may or may not be missed! 👋🍋" -Tbin
Lemon Angel is what appears to be a floating angelic lemon. It resembles a biblically accurate angel due to it being inspired by the 'Biblically accurate angels' meme.
"Here's an idea I had for a while now and the design keeps popping up in my head since I thought about it. So in order to stop it from disturbing my mind further, I have decided to make a mod using the design."
It has 8 wings, at least 10 eyes and a golden halo of eyes and teeth that resemble Monster's teeth. In its 'up pose', it reveals another eye in its mouth, which stares at the players, with many curved fangs surrounding it.
- Lemon Angel and Monster are actually different entities, because the original monster can be seen in the background of the song, confused as to why his spotlight is taken.
- The media's representation of the Grim Reaper along with Skid and Pump can be seen watching in the background of the song as well.
- Lemon Angel likes screeching.
- According to the creator, this mod came about due to a design idea they had in their head for a while.
- This is Tbin's first mod (discontinued) with a fully new and mapped song.