Warnings: Trigger Warning, Unsettling, Loud
Notices: Unfinished Page, Partially Lost, Joke Content
“OH MY FUCKING GODD!”
― Novanomikon, Tribad
Not to be mixed with Nova, who has the same namesike as one of her nicknames.
Novanomikon is a Shy Gal warrior of sorts who serves as the antagonist of the NK's Redemption and Novanomikon's Redemption Redux mods. She was created by Cauwakesque.
Novanomikon is a very tall, literally dark-skinned woman who wears a white mask with three holes: two for her eyes and one for her mouth and each of these orifices can be controlled by her. Part of her mask is hidden by dark magenta hair or broken and it is linked with a yellow strap. On top of her head can be found two greyish pink horns. As for her clothing, it is very minimal, wearing only a grey "bikini armor" plus a black cloak, and her lower limbs are replaced with ghost legs the same colour as her horns.
Her weapon, called the scythar, has a purple handle and features five colours on its blade, from top to bottom: green, red, yellow, blue and orange, referencing the fret colours from Guitar Hero and Rock Band.
- Mine notes (symbolized by a red-purple gradient note) appear in Prismoplasm, Kernel Panic and Victory Blood. If hit, you lose one eighth (12.5%) of your health. They only appear on the Hard difficulty (except in Victory Blood, where they also show up on the Normal difficulty).
- Death notes (or nuke notes in-game, symbolized by a crystallized note) are found in Victory Blood and briefly in Xanthous. Like said, they instantly blueball you if hit.
- Inverted notes (or lift notes, symbolized by reversed notes) are found only in Xanthous on both Normal and Hard. To hit those notes, you must press a key beforehand and release it as the note passes on the strike line.
- Her old icons are visibly the same as her real face, with the exception of the horns, being coloured mauve instead of greyish pink. In the redux, the icons were redesigned to be more "minus-like".
- Her mod was originally created specifically for an event called Shy Gal September and was released two days before it ended.
- The file fun facts.txt found under assets/images/custom_chars/novanomikon features a lot of information about the Novanomikon. Here are a few of them:
- She is pansexual;
- She reads Garfield comics while on breaks;
- She likes memes;
- She has racked up nearly 2200 kills during her career;
- She almost died in battle four times;
- She likes to drink iced tea.
- The original mod is the first mod to have multiple songs over 10 minutes in length, the second being Little Man 2.
- Its redux might also be the first one to feature three characters from the main Friday Night Funkin' cast as playable characters in their own defined weeks (Boyfriend in Male Encounter, Girlfriend in Female Encounter and Mommy Mearest in What The Fuck, Mom The Mearest???)
- Several characters or references to mods are graffitied on the wall in the three weeks. From top to bottom, left to right, there is:
- The Eye of Markov;
- A Super Mushroom or 1-up Mushroom;
- The first ever Friday Night Funkin' mod's antagonist;
- A banana, possibly referencing GameBanana;
- Little Man;
- A Shy Guy mask;
- The main reason why she is there is because some people treated Novanomikon as a "Sarvente rip-off". Girfriend also enunciates this fact in the dialogue preceding Kernel Panic.
- A Squid Game Impostor.
- The colours of the masks of the new UI references the Super Famicom colour scheme for the four main buttons on its controllers (green, yellow, blue, red).
- Several songs reference other songs used in NSFW animations by or inspired by minus8.
- Deadly Sin features the New Super Mario Bros. Wii Overground remix by Noteblock and Electrodrome in its midway point, respectively in the infinite 1-up trick and $11.99 videos.
- 63 features Pac Baby near the end, a song used in the Ghost Dance animation.
- Chiller leitmotifs a certain part of Camel by Camel before the second chorus.
- Some song names also point out references to NSFW.
- 63 is named after Rule 63, since Shy Gals are genderbent versions of Shy Guys;
- Topping is named after the terms of top and bottom;
- Tribad is named after a position;
- Leche is the Spanish for milk;
- Deadly Sin may be referring to either envy or lust.
- NKRR features Atychiphobia, which is currently the 5th longest Friday Night Funkin' custom song at a whopping 22:47, behind Offering from FNF: Power Of Possession, which lasts 24:22, Hyperlooping from the same mod lasting 25:21, Beep from Vs. Idiot, which lasts 27:04, and the upcoming song, Splitathon 2 from Vs. Dave and Bambi, which last over a hour.
- Due to its extreme length, Atychiphobia had its own week, but since became freeplay-exclusive.
- Atychiphobia is the fear of difficulty or failure, which is ironic as this song is the hardest of the entire mod due to its various patterns, double inputting, double and triple notes as well as the length.
- Due to the rechart and the new point count (sicks value 500 points instead of 350), it is the first song where a score of 3,000,000 is possible (6230 notes x 500 = 3,115,000). Moreover, it is in third place for the most notes in a single chart behind Hyperlooping (11,067) and Headbutt (7241).
- The song was deliberately made to have as most leitmotifs as possible, with a total of 38. A few of them include Pico, Diagraphephobia, the Sparta remix, Blue Monday, Waluigi Pinball and Golden Wind.
- This song might also have the most time signatures in an FNF custom, with 6 (2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 7/4 and 13/8).
- This mod and Bob Bobowski's mod share a song name, that being Atychiphobia.
- In addition, this mod and the Corruption mod share another song name, that being Chiller.
- Hyperlooping is the first FNF custom song to break the 10,000 note barrier, with 11,067 notes in total. Its maximum score, 5,533,500, is the second highest of any chart, being passed by Ommetaphobia.
- As its name says, this chart is a loop.
- While it isn't actually a song, Ende was the shortest FNF song at just 1.68 second in length. It was removed in the redux.
- This mod might have the longest game over track of any mod, lasting a very unnecessary 15:26 in length.
- Dim Enw had one of the longest startups of any FNF song, at 27 seconds. The song has since been removed because Cauwakesque did not like it.
- The first guest song of the mod, General, is a theme made by RretroIsAwesome, one of the composers of Monday Midnight Moshing. Its opponent is Alan.
- The second guest song of the mod, Thiong, is a Clone Hero custom song made by Chickerino. Its opponent is a giant chicken PNG holding a gun.
- The old mod used to run on Fusion Engine. It now utilizes Modding+.
1.5 (Normal)1.9 (Hard)
1.8 (Normal)2.3 (Hard)
1.7 (Normal)2.1 (Hard)
2 (Normal)2.5 (Hard)
2 (Normal)2.2 (Hard)
2.7 (Normal)3.3 (Hard)
2.4 (Normal)2.9 (Hard)
2.5 (Normal)2.8 (Hard)
2.7 (Normal)3 (Hard)
2.7 (Normal)3 (Hard)
Thiong is very long and is redirected to a YouTube upload. Atychiphobia is shown here at a lower quality than usual.
2.5 (Normal)2.8 (Hard)
Note: Plebiscite's audio file is also very large and the link will redirect to a YouTube upload.