“Now then. How about I wipe that ugly smirk off your face?”
― Piccohoe, Glok
Piccohoe is a YouTuber who makes Dragon Ball content and the main star of the Vs. Piccohoe mod in which he is a sworn protector of Planet Namek's Dragon Balls which was a role given to him by Grand Elder Moori. When Boyfriend and Girlfriend come to the planet and seek the Dragon Balls for their own purposes, he jumps into action and engages them in a rap battle.
Piccohoe is a lean but decently muscular Namekian male that wears a purple and white tracksuit top with a white and black patch of the Four-Star Dragon Ball on his left breast, a pair of brownish-grey sweatpants and brown shoes. Unlike most Namekians he also has black sharp angled eyebrows and his eyes are primarily the same color as his skin. During Glok, his top opens up and loses the sleeves, he gains a set of pistols which he holds at all times and the whites of his eyes appear while his pupils disappear.
- Glok switches between 4/4 time and triple metre, making it the second known instance of a modded song using multiple time signatures.
- During the Glok cutscene it uses a Undertale SFX originating from the Asriel battle.
- The mod from the character to the background and more is loaded with references and callbacks to to the Dragon Ball franchise.
- The character himself from his name to his appearance is a giant riff on Piccolo, one of the protagonists from the series.
- The opening cutscene showcases Boyfriend and Girlfriend finding the Four-Star Dragon Ball on Planet Namek, home of the Namekian people from the series. The Dragon Balls themselves are not only the main artifacts which the series revolves around but there is significance to the Four-Star Ball for it is that specific ball that the main protagonist Son Goku had when he was a little boy with it being his late grandfather's memento.
- The fact they're searching for Dragon Balls on Namek also takes inspiration from the Frieza Saga portion of Dragon Ball Z where Gohan, Krillin and Bulma traveled to Namek for the sake of using their Dragon Balls to revive those who fell during the Saiyan Saga.
- While potentially only coincidental, the music that plays during the cutscenes seems to have elements of Vegeta's Super Saiyan theme from the old Bruce Faulconer score for the original English release of Dragon Ball Z.
- Piccohoe's down-pose and up-pose are nods to the Makankosappo, otherwise known as the Special Beam Cannon in the west which was one of Piccolo's signature attacks and the signature pose many characters would take in power-up sequences respectively.
- The minor character of Moori is referenced by Piccohoe during the cutscene before the song Parody.
- The brief cutscene that plays before Glok which features Piccohoe powering up is visually a reference to Vegeta's famous "MY BULMA!" moment from the Beerus Saga/Battle of Gods Saga of Dragon Ball Super.
- The audio that plays during this is from Piccolo himself.
- The line "You're not dealing with the average namekian warrior anymore." is a play on the line "You're not dealing with the average Saiyan warrior anymore." which was spoken by Vegeta to Frieza in the Frieza Saga.
- The appearance of Piccohoe in Glok with his eyes whited out completely hearkens back to both anime tropes in general of characters who have undergone significant power-ups and also various Dragon Ball moments such as when Goku first went Super Saiyan where he is shown having no pupils for a brief period during the initial transformation as well as Dragon Ball characters like Broly.
- Finally, the ending cutscene which features Boyfriend and Girlfriend being blasted away by Piccohoe contains a small potential reference to Dragon Ball's origins as a manga in that the text blurb is written inside a comic narration panel but it also features the line "Find out next time on FNF Z." which is a much more obvious reference to "Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!" a line that was said by the narrator at the end of almost every episode of the series.
- In the background during the first two songs, representations of the development team behind the mod are seen bopping along to the music. One of them in particular is specifically drawn to bear some resemblance to Goku and more specifically, his appearance from the Frieza Saga.
- In the mod's files, the audio clip that plays in the cutscene prior to Glok is known in the files as "goingpiccomode.ogg". The name being a pun on Travis Scott's song "SICKO MODE".
Boyfriend: ba pa dook beep!
Girlfriend: I can't believe we actually found one!
Girlfriend: Once we get the other six we can finally wish for "it".
Piccohoe: whu? Hey!
Boyfriend: ...?Piccohoe: Grrrr. You better prepare yourself!
Piccohoe: Tch. Not bad squirt.
Boyfriend: bep badoo bai!
Piccohoe: What purpose do you have seek with the dragon balls?
Piccohoe: By the look on your face it seems to be unimportant.
Piccohoe: I was entrusted by Elder Moori to protect this ball as I see fit.
Piccohoe: I'm working towards a wish myself and I can't have you messing up my chance to finally get it.
Piccohoe: I've been waiting too long for the Elder to grant me permission, but I'm almost there. I CAN FEEL IT!
Girlfriend: Oh come on! It's not like your wish is vital to you right now and you can always wish on them later since you live here.
Piccohoe: Back off runt!
Boyfriend: BUH DEU BEP BEEP BEEP!Piccohoe: Oh I see that got you fired up again. Alright, Let's see you keep up with this!
- A video cutscene plays.
Piccohoe: Hnnn... Grrrr!
Piccohoe: Now then. How about I wipe that ugly smirk off your face?
- Video cutscene ends.
Piccohoe: I'm not out of this yet Earthling!
Piccohoe: I've still got heat to spit for you see...
Piccohoe: You're not dealing with the average namekian warrior anymore.
Boyfriend: BOP BEEP SKEBEEP!Piccohoe: Now we'll see if you can still keep up while I'm strapped up!