Warnings: Suggestive, Copyrighted.
Notices: Fan-Made, Joke Mod.
Wanna see the original mod of Ankha by BBpanzu?
Wanna know more about Ankha?
““Good hair...bad hair...I'm the one with the activator and straight iron!”
― Ankha, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Reanimated Ankha is a reanimated version of Ankha mod by BBpanzu, created by valengarfy and Klade250.
Ankha has bright yellow fur with navy blue stripes and wears Egyptian-like navy eyeliner. Ankha initially wears a Red Aloha Shirt while she is an islander, in City Folk and New Leaf, she wears the Mummy Shirt, and in New Horizons, she wears the Palatial Tank Dress. She wears an Egyptian headdress that resembles the Nemes crown with a cobra called the "Uraeus", which symbolized kingship in ancient Egypt. In City Folk, Ankha's headdress contains a scarab charm in place of a cobra figurine.
- Her design is partially inspired by Cleopatra, a ruler of a part of ancient Egypt.
- Ankha's English and Russian names might refer to the Ankh, an ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol, meaning "life".
- Ankha's idle is very similiar to the "D A N C E" in the animation.
- Unlike the original version, Ankha now has a defeat icon.
- The mod also comes with a redesigned floor.