Warnings: Spoilers, Suggestive.
Notices: Stub, Upcoming Content.
“Hey all, Scott here!”
― Scott the Woz, Basically every episode
Want to know more about Scott Wozniak?
Scott Wozniak is a character made by Scott Wozniak, and modded in by humbaynoob and Binounoliky. While Scott is getting started, trying to review FlingSmash for the Wii, Girlfriend appears on his desk, and so begins the battle to end all battles! Well... rap battles...
Scott wears a blue hoodie, has glasses, has brown hair, and has light brown pants, and brown shoes.
- Just like Scott's videos, a blue border covers the sides of the screen.
- "Stupid Nintendo Games", "Why Don't You Play Them", and "Closing In" are songs from Scott The Woz.
- Meanwhile, Breakout is Scott's closing theme, which plays at the end of every episode. It comes from the game "3D Dot Heroes".
- Scott Wozniak's sense of comedy and personality in the Scott The Woz series as a whole was presumed to be developed during the production of "The Internet and You", Scott's first ever video on Youtube.
- During Scott's down pose, the back of the Nintendo 3DS game "Chibi-Robo ZipLash!" can (barely) be seen. He looks at the game in his hand, angrily startled, likely a reference to the ongoing gag of Scott hating the game.
- Scott's vocals were made by sampling audio of him saying all the vowels in the English alphabet.
- At least two songs are known that are yet to be added;
- One is similar to the Bible Game Song and is currently titled as ???.
- The other is a cover of the phase 4 Tricky song Expurgation, titled as Gexpurgation. The title change is a reference to the Playstation 1 game Gex: Enter the Gecko, because side character Jeb Jeb has a profound taste to the titular character.
- The background for Closing In comes from the actual music video of the same song.
- The ending cutscene takes a clip from Scott's 200 episode special of Scott the Woz, titled Borderline Forever, which means this is the first mod to include a clip of a media that's not related to FNF as a cutscene
- 2/4 of Scott's songs are from Borderline Forever, those being Stupid Nintendo Games and Closing In.
- Some of the dialogue, the later two cutscenes, and the environment of the 4th song are also references to borderline forever.
- There are currently a fan mod of "Gexpurgation", made by Nikkalotz.
Stupid Nintendo Games Dialogue
Scott: Oh no! I really forgot to put up that "No Sex Allowed" sign on my door... Now what am I gonna do?
Scott: Okay, now you might be thinking; "Oh no Scott, Friday Night Funkin? Now you're NEVER going to be laid!"
Scott: First of all, I talk about video games.
Scott: Second of all, we've already had two world wars anyway; who the hell cares if we have another one?
Scott: Friday Night Funkin' is a unique twist to the whole rhythm game genre and gives a whole new approach...
Scott: ...kinda like Rhythm Doctor without a medical degree!
Scott: Singing against an opponent to a rap battle just gives more flavor to the entire genre and is just so original!
Scott: I mean even I can sing against my mortal enemies now!
Scott: ...but c'mon, why would a 23 year old human need something other than a singular hobby talking about video games...
Scott: I mean BAM! Look at all my music that I've sang that doesn't revolve or relate to my crippling obsessive hobbies!
- TIMES SCOTT MADE A MUSIC UNRELATED TO HIS CRIPPLING OBSESSIVE HOBBIES: 0
Why Don't You Play Them Dialogue
Scott: Oh THANK GOD!
Scott: Okay, I might just be a little fucked.
Scott: This guy is just repeating everything I sing and getting away with it..
Scott: ...and I reeeeaally don't think that's how a rap battle works.
Jeb Jab: I don't think he can speak.
Jeb Jab: *pulls out gun*
Scott: WAIT WAIT WAIT!! I meant advice for singing against him!
Terry Lesler: Have you tried chloroform? 100% vegan, knocks them out.
Jeb Jab: It's a hobby too... and can be used for murder!Scott: Guys! I've already ignored three eviction notices! I can't afford another one!
Rex Mohs: I immediately came as soon as I heard about Scott doing something other than talk about video games.
Scott: I NEED HELP!
Terry Lesler: He needs help.
Rex Mohs: Chill down, I'm already busy not having sex here.
Scott: Any ideas target employee?
Target Employee: *looks around*
Target Employee: If a customer is too loud or singing, please gently notify the customer nicely to stop and dispose of them in the manua-
Jeb Jab: This is taking too long, Scott really needs help here.
Jeb Jab: *pulls out gun*
Terry Lesler: Hold it for a second.
Terry Lesler: Now that I think about it... That's not vegan.
Scott: Isn't being a vegan related to preventing animal torture, not human??
Terry Lesler: Oh, nevermind then, shoot him.
Jeb Jab: *points gun*
Scott: AUGH, any other ideas on how to get me unfucked?
Terry Lesler: You're a virgin, you can't get unfucked.
Rex Mohs: As your moral support, I think you should try using the power of friendship.
Jeb Jab: Can't you just... stop singing?Scott: Of course not!! The whole point is for me to sing!
Closing In Dialogue
Scott: Is there SERIOUSLY no beating this... how old is this guy anyways?
Terry Lesler: I'd say around 6,935 eggs.
Scott: What does that even mean???
Rex Mohs: Chicken egg laying years. Gotta make sure we measure animal brutality.
Scott: How do you even sing with blue hair constantly blocking your vision???
Scott: It's not like I in any shape or form deal with having something blue constantly bothering me....
- Scott notices the blue border around them, as he gets increasingly scared, before it engulfs him, as he screams
Post-Closing In Dialogue
Jerry: Oh hey, you're somewhat conscious now.
Scott: What the hell did you do!?
Jerry: Turns out shooting people in the head can kill them.
Scott: Wait... WHAT? How am I still alive?
Jerry: I just read a barrel blast manual and you just completely revitalized.
Jerry: Look, I've dealt with plenty of murder clients, I got over 50 on my SAT, you're in good hands.
Scott: Just wake me up already!!Jerry: Where's my please!?
Jerry: I got to remember this for next time.
Rex Mohs: When I Heard You were in the hospital, I dropped everything and came straight here.
Jerry: Sh, there's a library across the street.
Terry Lesler: Hey, hey, how's our pre-corpse doing?
Jeb Jab: Oh man, I've been trying to get in this place for years.
Target Employee: I called 911, I asked them how you were doing?Scott:Oh, I have some questions for them, what's their Snapchat?