“Ah, what does your girlfriend have to do with the trend? Look at her! Kids these days... they see a hot chick and immediately buy my products! Yes, this is your trend, this is why you're so famous!”
― Sigma, Stonks
Sigma has gray, squid like hair. He also has a gray tux with a red tie, and black shoes, with red soles. In Stonks, he gains a red, tentacle-like appendage, as he looks kind of surprised. In Soulless, he first becomes a giant, with a massive upper body. His hair has noticably gotten larger as well. His tux is also ripped. A gray tail appendage can also be seen. He then turns into a gray blob like mass, looking more scared. It's able to switch forms to other characters, like Hank J. Wimbleton, Tankman, and even Senpai. For their final form, they turn into a embryo version of Boyfriend, with a blue aura around them.
- Sigma, like Bob, pokes fun at other weeks, by lining up how they're all usually the same way.
- However, this is the first week to point out Girlfriend as a sexual object, with the city background in Stonks even having arrows pointing directly to her breasts, in a kind of Youtube clickbaity kind of way.
- The characters that can be seen in the Cocoon/Blob form of Sigma are as follows: Tankman, Mommy Mearest, Cassette Girl, Hank J. Wimbleton, Daddy Dearest, Pico, and Senpai.
- The only characters who aren't included are Skid and Pump, Monster, Spirit, and Ritz the Rat.
- The BF Embryo slightly resembles Dr. Fetus from the Meat Boy series.
- This is the second character to originate from an Animation for the Friday Night Funkin' Animation Jam to get a mod based on them, the other being Venus and Eve.
- The pose he pulls at the very beginning is similar to Akuma's win pose from Street Fighter.
- similar to Delirium, he can shapeshift into various fnf characters in the base game, With similar ways of appearance
Differences Between Animation And Mod
There are a few key differences in the Week Sigma animation that the mod doesn't have.
- In the beginning, Hex, Whitty, Skid and Pump, and even Hatsune Miku can be seen in the crowd in the animation, but in the mod, it's just BF and GF grooving. Interestingly, the crowd from Survey can be seen as a part of the Boyfriend's nightmare scenario. Also interestingly, Survey and Stonks doesn't exist in the animation, we just go right to Soulless in the animation. (though he does pull out his tentacle arm when he insta-kills BF by freaking out on the mic.)
- Soulless Sigma himself in the animation looks different, while his icon seems to be the same, but with some off shading. Instead of the large beast in the mod, in the animation, he looks normal, except he has blade like shoulders, and sharp blades coming out of his back. The vocals for Soulless, specifically the BF's side also sound different.
- Boyfriend also doesn't go full metal mode with black makeup tears leaking down his face as an alt animation. Sigma also does an animation, revealing his goopy mouth by doing two keys at once, producing a new animation, which shouldn't be possible, with the only character able to do that so far being Kobeni Higashiyama. (the expression does seem to be similar to his right anim, though)
- Sigma also pulls down the bottom of his eyes in a taunting like matter, and also has a jewel sprout from his forehead, both of which got cut from the mod entirely. The Cocoon/Blob and Boyfriend Embryo phases are also not in the animation. Instead of Boyfriend dropping the mic in frustration after Soulless, Sigma gets knocked off the floating platform and splats on the ground, basically killing him. (also, yes, Soulless still gets interrupted near the good part)
Narrator: Girlfriend and Boyfriend are just grooving, as static tentacles come out, and grab Girlfriend, turning her gray, as she frowns. An unknown figure soon pops out, turning around, a Sigma symbol appearing on his back.Sigma: Would you mind filling out a small survey for me? Perfect!
Stonks DialogueSigma: Enough talk, it's time to sing boyfriend!
Soulless DialogueBoyfriend: *Angry noises under breath*
Sentimental DialogueSigma: Yourself.