“I WILL NOT LET THIS HAPPEN”― Solazar, F3 Trailer
Solazar is a bright light blue humanoid being with a flaming head and white, pupilless eyes. He also has feet with a heels- like shape. His outfit is a pair of glasses, a dark gray suit with a white collared shirt, and a long yellow tie, and in-game, he holds a blue microphone that shines in the poses.
Solazar came from a race of beings of stars, akin to gods, called Solarisapiens. A lot of things changed after a former Warrior, Nur, changed everything of their current state of living. With a new peaceful way of life, and given freedom, Solazar has studied his history, which was particularly about fighting stick figures.
Soon after, he's grown odd ideals and entered a role of being a music manager, perhaps to blend in with society. It is to be known that he is incredibly biased towards sinners or demons that don't strive for change, and hates any new stick figures with fighting prowess that becomes well known.
He has massive respect towards anyone related to Nur, (Especially PlayerX), RHGs, and Dojo duelists, and no other. He might dislike some of the Mid-Fight Masses family (Sarvente, Ruv, Selever, and Rasazy), considering A.G.O.T.I. might dislike Selever too, which he sympathizes why.
- In the trailer of Entity, Solazar was voiced by Cougar MacDowall, who is known to be the voice of Tabi in V.S EX Boyfriend and CJ in the new update of Starlight Mayhem.
- Since the next update would add cutscenes and possibly voice acting, Solazar is the only character confirmed to have a voice actor, while the others don't have yet.
- The song Godrays and the background in Godrays is seen in a fanmade mod.
- The song Godrays has a reference of Persona Q OST- Laser Beam on Boyfriend's side.
- Solazar does not sleep at all due to his species.
- Solazar has limitless energy.
- Solazar has no organs, he is all fire. He is often considered male by others due to his voice and actions, which he does not mind.
- Solazar can digest oil, and eat cigarettes like Pocky Sticks.
- Solazar hates wearing pants, his reason of that it keeps being burnt is actually a cop out.
- Solazar is Asexual. Meaning his doesn't have any sort of lust drive.. Solazar is also aromantic.
- For Solazar, you're either from a demon scum, or under his caring supervision. He is at least sympathetic towards others one way or another, but sometimes twisted.
- Solazar and A.G.O.T.I.'s relationship dynamic is that of a father and son, not directly a couple. Though at first it was described as a "son he's never had", ever since A.G.O.T.I.'s young design was revealed to the public, they have been exclusively been referred to as family, with A.G.O.T.I. being Solazar's real, adopted son.
- Solazar's species exist to be violent, and they cannot cry or feel sadness because they do not have the ability to at all. Solazar's calm personality combined with his destructive nature will always be consistent.
- Solazar can play the piano.
- Solazar can grow his flames at will.
- Solazar loves cats, and his family owns multiple cats named Snowflake.
- He is also noticeably very gentle around small children and babies, which combined with his caring nature would explain why he chose to adopt A.G.O.T.I. and Aldryx.
- Solazar hates Nikusa.
- He also dislikes her boob jokes.
- Despite this, the two are often shipped together in fanart and, although not canon, SugarRatio has no problem with this.
- Out of all the Entity cast, Solazar breaks laws the most, but he is genuinely feared so nothing can be done about it.
3.1 (Freeplay) (Insane)
4.5 (Freeplay) (Extreme)
8.0 (Freeplay) (Too Fast)