“Huh. Been awhile since we've come across a non-freak out here. I'm guessing you're new here so I'll give you the run down, this is a nightmare.”
― Stan, Pre-Civil Diss
Stan is a character created by The Behemoth, and modded in by Hamillun. Part of the renowned Nightmare Cops, they try to stop Freaks in the town in specific nightmares, but Boyfriend and Girlfriend end up there somehow, as Stan lays the ground rules... but all BF wants to do is rap. Welp. Might as well appease him.
Stan has white skin, brown hair, a red visor, as well as a light brown vest, gray and red pauldrons, gray pants, brown combat boots, and a gray and red shield.
- This is one of the first mods that show Girlfriend in her demon form.
- Stan was actually featured in the files for the Mom with the Stalkers, before being implemented in Week 5 with the rest of his crew.
- Stan, Jason, and Chris are going to be featured in the game, Nightmare Cops.
- Stan's week's name is "GO CHECKOUT NIGHTMARE COPS".
- Vs. Stan actually shows a trailer for Nightmare Cops, after you beat the week.
- This is the first mod where you and the opponent team up to fend off a larger force.
- This mod is made by the same person who made Nekofreak, hence the similar feel.
- Stan sounds similar to Tankman, probably because JohnnyUtah voices both characters.
- This is one of the few mods where Girlfriend doesn't sit on speakers, the others being Vs. Whitty, Vs. Tricky (Expurgation), Vs. A.G.O.T.I, Vs. Tabi (Genocide) and the upcoming Vs. Necromancer
- This is the first mod to have BF and the antagonist face away from each other in this mod, in this case, it's during Miranda Wrongs.
Stan: Huh. Been awhile since we've come across a non-freak out here.
Stan: I'm guessing you're new here so I'll give you the run down, this is a nightmare.
Stan: Since I just dropped that knowledge on you, you're lucid dreaming now.
Stan: So, what's the first thing you're gonna do with that ability?
Stan: You can do anything and you just want to rap?
Stan: Against me?
Stan: That was awesome!
Stan: It's been so boring lately just fighting freakshows, that was a nice change of pace.
Boyfriend: Boo do :)
Stan: We still have more than enough time to kill, I'm game for another round!
Stan: Yeah this isn't good.
Stan: Hey, you're more than competent, mind lending a hand?
Stan: Normally we'd just beat those things to death but there's way too many.
Stan: If we're getting out of here, we need to intimidate them.
Stan: With noise.
Stan: Fast noise.
Stan: You get the idea. Think you can keep up?