Warnings: Content Warning, Spoilers
Notices: Stub, Fan-Favorite
Not to be confused with Vs. Henry Stickmin
The VS Stickman mod is a mod created by the CyberFunk Team, which is a developer from popular mods like Cyber Sensation. The VS Stickman Mod was made to celebrate the 7 year anniversary of JzBoy's YouTube Channel (who is the creator of Stickman). The week features Jack CopperZ, the stickman from the series "Vs Stickman" as the main character, and Daisy from the series "The Wrath Soul" as the opponent in the Secret Week. The mod also has a secret joke song named “Sanessdgfhrzhzerh-by-Moro”, but you have to go into the debug menu and type in the song name. It consists of 2 minutes of Stickman on the piano singing Sr. Pelo’s version of Megalovania.
Jack is a regularly appearing protagonist in JzBoy's Vs Stickman Series". He is a silent but easily irritated stickfigure who's forced to go against Boyfriend in the mod sporting the similar name of the series.
Jack appears like all other simple black stickmen; a black stickfigure with 2 white big round eyes.
- Despite popular belief. Jack is not a persona, in fact, JzBoy already has a persona.
- Prior to this mod, Jack has not made a single sound other than sounds made by moving his limbs around.
- In Serious, it's not even his real voice as he doesn't speak.
- If you lose to Jack he will throw Boyfriend out of the room, upon continuing Boyfriend will return and throw Jack back to the other side of the room.
Daisy is one of the main characters from The Wrath Soul a series created by JzBoy, in the Bonus song Wrath Soul, Boyfriend goes against the seemingly friendly and harmless girl, but not all is what it seems.
Daisy is a young looking girl with brown eyes, she has long brown hair that includes a flower in her hair. She's seen wearing a pink purse and a white cross necklace, while sporting white shoes and a white dress.
During the second half of the song, she begins using her soul power, being the Soul of Wrath, her eyes turn pink, and her arms turn into a beam cannon and a sword. Upon beginning to break, her cross necklace will glow pink.
- Despite having the same origin, Daisy's overall trait is different from Daisy in The Wrath Soul.
- She enjoys any kind of music.
- The second half of the song is very similar to some of JzBoy's fight scenes, except with Boyfriend standing firm the entire time.
- Despite her being a robot, Daisy/Lily acts almost like a human.
- Daisy is the very first character in the FNF modding history to have 6 forms packed into just one song.
- She despises water.
- When Daisy's eyes completely turn pink, she loses control of herself. It is then that a character known as Lily begins controlling her.
- Her powers are so strong that they end up destroying her.
- The glowing cross is Lily's Soul.
- When Daisy/Lily begins shaking and breaking down, they can't bring themselves to attack Boyfriend.
- During Fight, Jack literally throws his microphone at Boyfriend multiple times throughout the song, and hurls a barrage of microphones at one point. Each individual microphone deals some damage to Boyfriend, and it can eventually lead to a game over at low enough health.
- During the second half of Wrath Soul, Daisy will fire beams at you silently and without warning. This reduces a ridiculous amount of health.
- The Song Sticking gets interrupted several times;
- The first time, Stickman goes back into his workshop to get a speaker to record BF's vocals.
- The second time, Stickman plays BF's vocals off-sync.
- The third time, Stickman messes up on the part in the Inst. with the piano.
- The fourth and final time, Stickman turns off the speaker in the middle of Boyfriend’s verse. GF puts it back on and BF continues singing, only for Stickman to put it back off, with GF turning it back on. Stickman and GF then fight over the speaker, until it blows up, ending the song.
- There is a reference to how JzBoy gets pestered constantly about when his next Terraria Stickman animation is coming out in the background.
- The full name of the mod is "Stickman VS Friday Night Funkin' ", which is obviously a reference to the Stickman VS Series.
- This is one of the many FNF mods where the opponent annoys Boyfriend.
- List of MEGALOVANIA (from Earthbound Halloween Hack, Homestuck, and Undertale) references/leitmotifs:
- At the end of the piano part in Sticking.
- In Bopeebo, during the long "Ah" part.
- And during Boombox at 1:02.
- Also during Boombox, parts of Stickman's Recording of BF sound similar to Thorns from FNF week 6.
- The Fight(2) idle animation is a reference to Baldi's slap animation.
- Some of Jack's poses are actually a reference of the StarZChan mod (Re-Skin) by @StarZ_Ch.
- Fight also gets interrupted several times.
- The first time, Boyfriend is hit with a microphone, then he gets barraged with microphones.
- The second time, Jack purposely spams the piano, followed by throwing another microphone when Boyfriend’s guard is down (this is the second to last microphone he throws in Fight.).
- The third time, Jack throws yet another microphone, but Boyfriend catches it, then proceeds to throw it to Jack and they keep passing it to each other, eventually hitting Boyfriend. At this point, Boyfriend is so SICK AND TIRED of Jack's crap, to the point after a few moments he barrages him with a massive amount of microphones, knocking him out.
- After this, the mod gets serious finally, making it no longer a joke mod.
- Daisy is one of the few antagonists to undergo a transformation mid-song, another example being Suicide Mouse, and another being Ink Bendy.
- There is a hidden Rickroll in one of the developer's notes, and the Twitter and QR code in one of them are the same.
- There is a bug when playing Fight once the song ends. If you don't exit the score screen, Jack will do the same thing he did before the score screen showed up. After the barrage of microphones, Boyfriend eventually dies from another microphone throw, causing a softlock.
- The secret song Atomixx references one of the musicians of the mod.
Cameos in other mods
NOTE: None of these cameos are canon to the antagonists' stories.
- In Vs. Beepie, Jack appears in the background.
- In Indie Cross, Jack is seen walking through the background of Last Reel. He immeadiately runs off after seeing what's happening in the foreground.
3.1 (Normal & Hard)
3.5 (Normal & Hard)