Were you looking for Flare's VS Fireboy & Watergirl?
VS Fireboy & Watergirl is a Friday Night Funkin' mod created by Cape Funkin that features two iconic flash game characters from the Fireboy and Watergirl series.
Watergirl is the first and second opponent the player goes up against in the mod.
Watergirl is a short water humanoid with ponytail hair, and turquoise eyes. Her mic color is silver.
Fireboy is the last opponent the player faces in the mod and one of the two opponents in Week 2.
Fireboy, just like Watergirl, is also an elemental humanoid, this time it is fire. He is slightly taller than Watergirl and has yellow eyes. His mic is made of magma.
- The second song, Crystal, is based off of the level's theme song for the Fireboy & Watergirl series.
- The fifth song , Last Gem, is based off of the epic level's theme song for the Fireboy & Watergirl series.
- There are some few references in the song names:
- The song titled "Temple" refers to the different temples that Fireboy and Watergirl went on each part of their games.
- The song titled "Crystal" might refer to the Crystal Temple, the fourth Fireboy and Watergirl game, or the gems that Fireboy and Watergirl collect in the original games as an extra objective.
- The song titled "Friv" refers to the website Friv.com where their first 4 games are only present.
- The song titled "Flash Games" refers to the original Fireboy and Watergirl games, which are games that used to run on Flash.
- The song titled "Last Gem" refers to the gems that Fireboy and Watergirl collect in their original games as an extra objective in a level, or it refers the the rare green and white diamonds that appear in some levels.
- The background for week 1 is a reference to the Forest Temple, the first Fireboy And Watergirl game.
- The background for week 2 is a reference to the Light Temple, the second Fireboy And Watergirl game.
- This is (possibly) the first mod to use exactly 5 and 7 keys in a song, and the fourth to use multiple keys, the first being Shaggy, the second being Shaggy x Matt, and the third being Times and Tribulations. This is also the first mod to use exactly five keys.
- This may be due to the fact that it may use a combination of the extra key support note code and tricky's fire note codebase (with center gem to accomodate), as seen in the debug menu.
- This is the third mod with one of Tricky's songs as an extra in the freeplay menu.
- In the songs Friv, Last Gem and Expurgation, there are some green arrows/gems that seem to either damage or instantly kill when hit.
- These arrows might refer to the green goo in the original games, which kill both Fireboy and Watergirl if they touch it.
- Fireboy and Watergirl each have an extra pose in the songs 'Last Gem' and 'Expurgation.'
- Despite being the opponents together against Boyfriend in those songs, they take turns singing.
- Fireboy's songs are funky and quite loud, while Watergirl's songs are tranquil and mysterious.
- Some people ship Fireboy and Watergirl or even call them siblings, but this isn't canon.
- In reality, they are simply two elements that keep getting trapped in the temples and they try to get out.
Cameos in other mods
Note: All of these cameos are not canon to Fireboy and Watergirl's story.
- In VS Violastro, they appear in the top left crowd.
2.1 (Normal & Hard)