“No matter, since you're here... I might as well test out my new compositions with you!”
― Alfie, Forest Fire
Alfie appears to be a magical goat, proficient in the arts of music according to Mkv8's reference sheet.
Alfie is an anthropomorphic goat with red eyes, black hooves, and red markings on his face and torso (According to a ref sheet). Alfie would usually wear a red cape-like robe with a buttoned white shirt along with black pants with a belt with a golden symbol on it.
During Week 1, Alfie wears a red hoodie jacket with yellow markings on it, maintaining the black pants and gaining a bell on his neck.
During Week 2, Alfie maintains his usual attire.
- This is one of, if not the first mod to feature a goat character as an opponent.
- Alfie's mod uses a different color scheme for the notes in his week. This makes it one of the few mods to use a different set of colors, along with Brightside, the X!Event mod, and Kapi's week Arcade Showdown.
- Alfie was inspired by some of the Boss Monsters from Toby Fox's Undertale and the Mimiga from Cave Story (aka Doukutsu Monogatari).
- G.O.A.T uses a lot of aspects from the Tutorial song, even having Alfie sing the lyrics, it also includes sections from Satin Panties, Eggnog, Pico, and Senpai, in that order.
- In the initial version of the mod, if you went digging in the image files, you'd come across various images such as mythical creatures, an axe, a .gif file with the caption "Xanathar begins...", and a Minecraft video. After the first update however, those have been deleted.
- This mod is among the very few with it's own custom week selection screen.
- It is also among the few to have it's own illustrated cutscenes much like the Hex mod.
- In the player presses 9 during a song, instead of Boyfriend's icon being swapped with their beta version, they will instead be swapped with a version of Filip's icons
2.6 (2.2 - 2.7) (Normal)
2.7 (2.3 - 2.8) (Hard)
2.6 (2.8) (Normal)
2.7 (2.9) (Hard)
Forest Fire DialogueAlfie: I might as well test out my new compositions with you!
Goat DialogueAlfie: you'll see, this is a long one, get ready!
Spectral Sonnet DialogueBoyfriend: Beep?!?
The next morning...Girlfriend: Alright! Let's hope it works!
Cryptic DialogueBoyfriend: Beep!