Warnings: Trigger Warning, Content Warning.
Notices: Stub, Upcoming Content, Large Page, Low File Quality, Another Language Used, Copyrighted Page, Partially Lost, Resolved Controversy.
Were you looking for a different page related to Mickey Mouse?
Vs. Mouse is a mod created by Rookies Team (originally "Novatos Team"), and directed by Scott.
Girlfriend was searching for her Halloween hat with the help of Boyfriend. While they were doing that, a man was selling what seemed to be a Mickey Mouse cassette, so Girlfriend, curious, decided to buy and play it... After doing so, they are transported inside and, after looking around, they find Markus who challenges the blue-haired rapper to a rap battle. After losing, he gets mad and challenges him again. But...after he loses again, he snaps and turns into a twisted form, ready to kill them both!
3.0 Alpha (Markus)
After Crazy Rat, Markus is about to kill Boyfriend when he is decapitated by another Mouse named Crisis who then attacks Boyfriend.
Experiment's story isn't known currently.
After their encounter with Experiment, they fall inside another VHS into darkness and a hand grabs Boyfriend and throws him into an old cartoon where none other than Suicide Mouse/1928 Mickey Mouse is waiting, while waving. During Misery, he ties a noose around his neck and starts going crazy, leading into Suicide. After Suicide, he lies on the floor after injecting himself, his body becomes twisted and melts apart when suddenly he jumps up, his face fully melted with the syringe and chases Boyfriend down the street!
― Markus, Welcome
Markus (also known as Mouse) is an experiment designed to be like Mickey Mouse. While he was the most successful out of all them, he still has problems and is very aggressive. After Boyfriend and Girlfriend get transported into his clubhouse, he seems friendly and inviting, but little do they know the bigger picture of what happened to him...
Markus retains his original look, even with all his redesigns, as the only things that change are the art style. He takes the form of Mickey Mouse, meaning he is a black anthropomorphic mouse, with black eyes as well, wearing red pants with two white buttons, white gloves, and yellow boots. In some designs, his eyes may blink or be completely red, while in some, he may change to black sclera, or otherwise have red pupils as seen in his beta.
- In his 2.0 Repentance idle, Markus has a microphone but in his poses, he loses it.
- Markus is shown to be an imperfect version of Mickey Mouse, as unlike the real deal he is prone to easily go into bouts of anger, similarly to Donald Duck.
- In the older version of Vs. Mouse, his idle has a normal face, but his poses are seen with a different demonic face.
- Despite being redesigned, the old version of Markus appears in the Freeplay menu.
- ITS confirmed that Alpha Markus and Beta Markus are getting a reanimation.
- The old version of Welcome might be added back in the Freeplay section.
Crisis is the final opponent of Disc-1 and is a friendly character that saves Boyfriend and Girlfriend from Markus and wants to help them.
Crisis appears similar to Mickey Mouse as a black mouse with 2 ears, red pants with gold button, and yellow shoes. However he is very tall and a serious face and a long tail. He does body horror in his poses as well.
- He is the reborn version of beta mouse.
Experiment is one of the many scrapped versions of Mouse. It guards the entrance to the Clubhouse and attacks Boyfriend once he escapes Mouse.
Experiment appears to look like Mickey Mouse just like Mouse, he has red shorts and white buttons on them, yellow shoes, and black fur. But for his appearance, his eyes are popped out of his eye sockets, one of his are ears ripped, has a faded white stomach, and he is very skinny and tall.
- While he originally was the same character as Markus, he became his own character in the alpha version.
- You can also tell based on the alt title screen, as there are many scrapped versions of Markus.
- While Experiment is going to have a redesign, people thought that his scrapped redesign was going to be in the mod due to a post that people misunderstood due to to Ulkarizer's poor English skills. His new redesign was later shown, disproving the rumors.
Were you looking for another Suicide Mouse?
Suicide Mouse is a Mickey Mouse look-a-like, except black and white. He has an emotionless expression on his face during the first half of Misery.
In the 2nd half in Misery, he has a grin with white psychotic eyes. He twitches occasionally, and his eyebrows are raised higher.
During Suicide, his grin is noticeably larger and his eyes have become black with white pupils. His eyes are also wider than before, on top of being basically separated from each other. They constantly shuffle around their sockets when Suicide Mouse sings.
In Insanity Psychosis, he is seen in a crawling position with his eyes melting and up to his upper jaw, drooping. During the second half of the song, he is seen with a melted mouth with a smile. His eyes are even wider than before, and he is slouching. His head begins to twitch again, and in all of his poses, he stares directly at BF, even when twisting his body. One of his pant legs is rolled up, and he also holds the syringe full of liquid polonium used to kill himself, during the end of suicidemouse.avi.
His old design is the current design, but with him walking slowly instead.
In his upcoming redesign, Suicide Mouse's look is based off of Mickey Mouse's original look, having bare hands instead of wearing white gloves. For the first part of Misery, he's shown smiling and carrying a cart of groceries.
For the second part of Misery, he suddenly has a noose around his neck and a syringe jabbed in his right arm, and he's now panicking.
During Suicide, he has a grin that is curved upwards, while still having the groceries, the noose as well as the syringe in his hand. His pupils are also seen melting.
In the first half of Insanity Psychosis, Suicide Mouse is sitting on his knees in a slightly slumped position with his mouth wide open and stretched wide. His eyes have fallen out of their sockets and are now bouncing in the palms of his hands, while black liquid (most likely blood) leaks out of the sockets. During the second half of the song, he gets back up, his eyes are back in his sockets and he's wearing gloves, but now his mouth is melting and open wide in an unnerving smile, and he's walking with a syringe in his left hand.
- Suicide Mouse has the third most amount of forms of any character in a mod, with 5 total. With the second most being Wednesday's Infidelity's Mickey with 7 forms and Bluet from Friday Night Funkin' Pixels, who has 8 forms.
- The Alternate Suicide Mouse design was scrapped because the team thought the people would compare this design to SNS's alt mouse or Craziness Injection's mickey.
- Suicide was going to be in the Vs Mouse test, but due to technical problems, it was removed. (Although, its sprites and song were hidden in the files.)
- This version of Suicide Mouse takes drugs and is drunk.
- For odd reasons, his icons are the 2.0 icons.
- He is addicted to Bloons.
Were you looking for something else related to Treasure Island?
The Toons are a bunch of characters (mainly Mickey Mouses) from Treasure Island. These characters being The Face, Mortimer, Photo Negative Mickey (PN Mickey for short), Cactus Kid, The Rat and MickMick. Photo Negative Mickey appears as a negative-scale Mickey Mouse, with a tad bit of melting and distortion. The Face and MickMick are much more heavily melted, and both have human eyes in their eye sockets. The defining difference between the two is that The Face has no legs, while MickMick does. Cactus Kid is similar in color scheme to Bendy from his titular game, and has no melting. The Rat is a Mickey Mouse toon, except missing its ears, eyes, and legs. It also has a buildup of dirt on its face.
- It appears that The Toons are scrapped versions of Mouse, as they are seen with the other scrapped version on the alt title screen and their song is called "Scrap".
“We are but puppets, nothing more than a test for what's to come.”
― Costume, It's Just a Costume
Costume is one of the secret opponents hidden in the Debug Mode from VS. Mouse 2.0. This character origins from the creepypasta "It's Just a Costume", where a Mickey costume mascot torments a young kid by interacting with his uncle Rick.
Costume in the original creepypasta is described as a Mickey Mouse mascot with his head facing on the opposite direction of the costume, and after releasing an ear-deafening sound, it's now described having black eyes with small white pupils and huge, rat-like front teeth surrounded by what looked like hundreds of bloody human teeth filling the gums of Mickey's mouth, also the skin of the mascot was grey, and the material looked aged and rotten, later, his head lifts from his body and pours a reddish, black liquid that drops over the costume.
In this mod, Costume is depicted only with his head, and it glows in white instead of being made of rotten gray material.
Costume is the only character to not be in any other versions of the mod, and he only appear in the full version of the mod.
Boyfriend is the main protagonist of Friday Night Funkin and the VS. Mouse mod
Disk 3 (Scrapped)
Boyfriend has a new look for Disk 3. His body is colored gray and his eyes have a shape of a pacman. (Like in the 1928 Cartoons) He wears a short sleeved shirt with two black buttons, his eyebrows are very thin compared to the original, he wears a top hat and he is holding a vintage microphone. 1928
Disk 1 (Concept)
Boyfriend seems that he is not comfortable with the clothes he wears. It's like Mouse forcing him to wear those clothes. He wears the same pants and the same boots from Week 5 of FNF vanilla. His hat is black and has two circles on top of the Hat (Similar to Mickey's ears) He wears a long red sleeved shirt with a white part at the end of the sleeve with the Mickey Mouse Logo in the center.
“- Room Zero
-- Sudden-onset mass-hysteria.
-- Auditory hallucination and/or projection.
-- Unresolved CORRUPTUS: Unknown
― Summation of CORRUPTUS incidents for January, 2015, Corruptus
"Gascots" are the main antagonists of the creepypasta "Room Zero" and an upcoming opponent for Vs. Mouse.
“Everyday that passes the suicide becomes less of a fear and more of a hope, ho ho!”
― Doggy Mouse, English translation of his dialogue in the teaser.
Doggy Mouse is an upcoming character for V3 of Vs. Mouse, confirmed by Ulkarizer. Doggy Mouse is based on a parody of a picture of a puppy known as Jotchua, but with Suicide Mouse's body traced over it.
Family Guy Mickey
“Tough break, jew mouse. Ha-ha!”
― Mickey Mouse - Family Guy
Mickey Mouse is the original Mickey created by disney.
Magrolo MouseMagrolo Mouse is a secondary antagonist of this mod and is a character made by GorixGorix. Unfortunately, due to his obscurity, little to no information/lore about Magrolo exists.
Mascot Photo Negative Mickey
“I'd like to see your head come off.”
― Mascot Photo Negative Mickey, Treasure Island
Mascot Photo-Negative Mickey is a Custom Night-exclusive antagonist in Treasure Island and is a upcoming character for Vs. Mouse.
- The mallet he holds is a reference to "A Few Suggestions", where he used it to whack someone in the skull
- The yellow blood that spills out of his head when he tears his head off is actually vomit.
- he is not the same as the Photo-Negative Mickey from Five Nights at Treasure Island, FNaTI Mickey is a toon, while Mascot PN Mickey is a suit
- FNaTI Mickey is also from Discovery Island, while Mascot PN Mickey is from Mowgli's Palace.
Cheddar was an upcoming character for V3 of Vs. Mouse
“I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!”
― Flashgitz Mickey, POV your life is over
Flashgitz Mickey (also known as your life is over mickey) is a version of Mickey from the video POV your life is over by Flashgitz and he is an upcoming character for the mod.
“This place....is a suicide.”
― Suicide Mouse, Treasure Island
Were you looking for another Suicide Mouse?
Original Suicide Mouse is the version of suicide mouse from the original story and would have been the opponent of Disc-4 before that was scrapped all together.
Sunday Night Suicide's Mouse is the Suicide Mouse in the mod Sunday Night Suicide created by Star_Lyt. This character is scrapped for the controversy bewteen Ulkarizers and Star_Lyt.
“Have you considered the possibility, that without happiness, you will know peace?”
― Suicide Mouse, David Near's Suicide Mouse Voice Reel
Were you looking for another Randy Hilson!Suicide Mouse?
“The gates of hell beckon the curious.”
― A russian line of text, found at the end of Randy Hilson (1929)'s version of the short.
GameToons Suicide Mouse
GameToons Mouse, also known as GameToons Suicide Mouse, is a version of Suicide Mouse that appears in various GameToons videos, primarily ones focusing on Sunday Night Suicide and Friday Night Trepidation.
GT Suicide Mouse appears as a giant black blob with eyes alongside it, with Mickey's gloves and a head with a twisted grin. Much like the original Creepypasta, GT Suicide Mouse appears in black and white.
- GT Mouse was going to appear in this mod as an extra character, but due to ulka controversies, he was moved to sunday night suicide
- it is somewhat ironic, since GT Mouse and SNS Mouse are the same person in the gametoons videos
Cheddar was an upcoming character for V3 of Vs. Mouse
Sapphire was a former co-director and has done many things to try and sabatoage multiple mods she was working on. It first started with Mickey Mania where Just a few days after the beginning of development on the mod, Sapphire made a channel called Anti-Novatos (now called VS. Mouse 3.0 Archive), leaking all the content made by Novatos Team because of her hatred towards Ulka and his past actions. The thing is, she also leaked the work of other innocent members who worked on the team. But the last straw, was that she leaked Olimac's secret Insanity Psychosis remake, which got him pissed off, apologizing by telling it was a mistake. After all this "Anti-Novatos" leaking incident, she was removed from the team, resolving the controversy.Sapphire was later found to be an unstable person who leaks all the job from other mods she work whenever she has a fight with a team member or dislikes their director, proven to be the case with VS. Mouse with both Ulka and Scott (where she ended up leaking a build without permission as revenge and uploaded in 4chan a backup of everything made during the Scott era), she was also caught leaking other popular mods like Funkin.Avi, Mistful Crimson Morning, Sunday Night Suicide and possibly more. And if it wasn't enough, Sapphire confessed she leaked Olimac's Insanity Psychosis remake just to get attention. After all of these actions, she will be kicked from the FNF community, while Rookies Team prepares a document directed at her, hosted by no one else than Olimac himself.
Some members of the old team came and joined the new one to see what was going with the mod and one of them was GonDaLoser who had previous trauma from what Ulka did to him. The old team members wanted the name of the mod wanted the name changed but Scott chose not to to stay true to the roots of the mod. One of the members got pissed because of this and a lot of drama happened within in the team causing Scott to break down. Gon threatened to leave the mod if the name did not change so Scott held a poll. However Scott didn't mention that Gon had part in the poll which infuriated him so despite him agreeing to change the name they had a huge arguement on the public discord eventually leading to things like random using bullying Gon causing a lockdown of the channels. Scott than had a very bad moment when the old team agreed on changing the name but Scott snapped and said he hated them but later took back his statement once he calmed down. Gon however, couldn't take it anymore and left team and begged the other former Novatos team members to leave saying the mod was cursed. Ultimately Scott apologized and the team forgave him except for Gon, Scott felt bad fpr what he did to him and they ended up making up. They both apologized to each other and are now on good terms.
Note: Most of this information comes from the devs themselves on discord. The dev team hired Komodachi/Mirth, a known predator and defended her claiming she had "changed", despite this she ended up resigning due to getting bored of having nothing to do . Ulka, the former director of the mod caused many problems within the team and doing many bad things including faking being hacked. He treated the team very poorly in general and consideread all of them replaceable, doing things like disrespecting their work, randomly firing people with no explanation, insulting people who annoyed him, andjust generally abusing his team a causing them all to quit. However, despite popular believe Ulka was not the ones who leaked Sunday Night Suicide as said by the leaker themself. There are also many other incidents caused by Ulka and the former novatos team members gave statements on what he did.You can read it here. There are also testimonies from various members of the team:
Cris was the creator of Welcome Old and other songs and before the release of 1.0 people were making fun of his song causing him to hack Ulka's channel and delete so he got fired and Nightmarionne Guy was hired to remake Welcome and compose Labrat.
Gameplay Mechanics - Glove & Syringe Notes
- Mickey's Glove Notes: During Repentance and Labrat, these notes will appear. If not hit, they will slowly drain Boyfriend's health.
- Syringe Notes: During Misery, these notes will appear, if hit, they will take away some of Boyfriend's health. If you press a note (Ghost tapping) while these notes appear, it counts as a miss for unknown reasons.
- In the files, there is a song called Experiment but it is the same song as Labrat, this later became The End
- In the beta version of the mod, there was only one week called Disk-0.
- This week only had two songs being Welcome and Labrat, and used an older design of Mouse in Welcome.
- The mod had received a lot of complaints in test version due to Mouse's idle appearing to be traced or heavily referenced from promotional art of another mod, Friday Night Funkin' Disney Club. These accusations are what led to the redesign of Mouse's idle in the full version.
- However, Mouse's left and right poses are currently traced or heavily referenced from the same image.
- The Novatos Team original YouTube account was hacked by a user, so the team had to move to another channel, the User in question was the composer for the first version of Welcome and some of the other bad songs from the mod, which received negative comments for its low effort, which may explain why the user hacked the channel.
- Due to this, the original uploads of the old version of Welcome as well as an unfinished version of Crisis are lost.
- Insanity Psychosis is a reference to the game called Really Happy Mouse.
- At the end of Misery, the syringes are supposed to spell out "Insanity"
- This was misspelled as "Insanitt", while possibly being made as the letter "T" could say it's name.
- Mouse and Taki share the same song name, with that being "Repentance" (Although Repentance Taki's week is scrapped and will not be used).
- Ulkarizers said that they would use all the designs from old versions of the mod and characters for secret songs in Freeplay in a similar fashion to Vs. Dave and Bambi.
- Unlike most mods to change the "Time Era" (Example: Suicide Mouse), there are not any changes to Boyfriend's sprites. For example, Sonic.Exe's Green Hills change Boyfriend's sprites to a genesis redraw of themselves.
- This will change in the V3 update.
- This mod, Vs. Tord: Red Fury, Vs. Aflac share a song name, that being The End.
- Vs. Velma also used to have a song called The End, however it was just a cover of What's New and was probably removed.
- This mod and Vs. Aflac will share a song called Crisis. ("Will" because for now, we only have a teaser.)
- This mod, along with Vs. SpongeBob Media, Shaggy x Matt and some other mods will share a song name called Revenge.
- This mod is also infamous for it's RIDICULOUS amount of scrapped designs, even having official memes of all the known scrapped designs going to heaven.
- This meme also gets updated as the devs discover more scrapped designs.
- It has been discovered that Ulka has not only traced the idle mouse in the test, he also traced images of mouse to redesign Crisis.
- The End (EXTENDED Mix) it's going to be an upcoming song again after Maxitox returned to the team.
- The unfinished chart of Misery in the first Beta build that was trashed from Gamebanana is actually the chart of old welcome.
Cameos in other mods
Note: All of these cameos are not canon to Vs. Mouse's story.
- In Vs. Sonic.EXE, during the song Personel, a snippet of the infamous Welcome (Old) can be heard.
- In Sunday Night Suicide Mouse appears in the song ¨mouse mockery¨ (Only in the troll build).
Note: Any Vs Mouse leaks are only apply to the Rookie Team Channel and Discord Server!
that nightmarionne guy (Original instrumental)
con cada dia que pasa el suicido deja de ser un miedo y se torna en una esperanza JA JA. English translation: With each passing day suicide ceases to be a fear and becomes a hope HA HA