Vs. Sasha is a mod made by Jakeneutron.
Not to be confused with the Sasha from Animal Crossing
“Oh, yeah? Well, I'm Sasha Waybright, captain of the cheerleaders, top scorer in Super Dance Fusion, and First Lieutenant to Captain Grime!”
― Sasha, Toadcatcher
Want to know more about Sasha?
Sasha is a rather charismatic girl. She is able to make friends so easily as shown in "Prison Break", where Sasha herself has been shown to have some good relationship with the toads and has even befriended most of them, including her captor, Captain Grime. Sasha has proven herself to be a fierce warrior and is seen to enjoy fighting; she also takes great pride in her strength as shown in the third temple.
While outwardly nice and friendly, Sasha was actually manipulative, cunning, cold and quick tempered. While imprisoned, she was able to convince every one of her guards to quit. After cutting a deal with Grime for her freedom, she helped him trick his soldiers into being more loyal to him. As shown by her willingness to kill Hop Pop, she does not care about the inhabitants of Amphibia, seeing them as gross amphibians. However, this seems to have changed after her fight with Anne, seeing Grime, Percy, and Braddock as her friends.
Sasha is a teenage girl of tall height with a slender build. She has blonde hair tied in a ponytail, almond-shaped eyes, red armor, and a mole on her cheek.
- Heartstomper is based off of a song from Amphibia of the same name.
- Barrels Hammer is named after Barrel's Warhammer from Amphibia.
- The voices for Boyfriend and Girlfriend have been confirmed to be placeholder voices by Jakeneutron on YouTube.
- The mod is labelled as a WIP on GameBanana, possibly implying that there will be a third song or even more.
- Her guitar is from the 39th episode of Season 2 in Amphibia called "Battle of the Bands".
- A placeholder third song can be found in the files.
- It's a copy of Philly Nice with Heartstomper's charting.
- The mod is made by Jakeneutron, also Known for making Vs. Oswald.
- A part of no big deal a song from Amphibia can be heard in Barrel's Hammer from 0:54 to 1:09.
- [A blue portal appears in a blink of an eye, and Sasha comes walking out of it.]
Barrels Hammer Dialogue
Grime: Not so fast!
- [Suddenly, a hammer comes shooting out of the sky in a twinkle, and crashes onto Girlfriend's speakers, revealing Grime.]
Grime: Sashaaa!... who are the two mini monsters?
- [Sasha strums her guitar, the gem in it sparking and flashing, now revealing Sasha charged up.]