Vs. Withered Freddy is a mod created by Pouria_SFMs, with the help of Beythunder92YT, Totally-Not-Genji, Thunder92YT, TurboGames and JOLTTEAM Official. It serves as a sequel to Pouria_SFM's VS. FNAF 1.
One night when BF and GF were walking by the alleys on midnight, GF sees a restaurant named: "Freddy Fazbear's REOPENING"
GF forces BF to go in the restaurant and guess who's there ...
Withered Freddy is the older, withered incarnation of the classic Freddy Fazbear from VS. FNAF 1. He, alongside the four other older animatronics, has fallen into severe disrepair and is replaced by his newer counterpart for the "improved" Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, Toy Freddy. It is explained that he has gone through an attempted retrofit but was left unfinished after the management chose to make Toy Freddy (much like the other original animatronics being replaced by their respective counterparts). Out of all of the original animatronics, Withered Freddy seems to be the least damaged, with only a few tears through his body. This version of Freddy is later retrofitted and redesigned into the classic Freddy for the events of the first game.
Withered Freddy's overall appearance is unchanged, but small differences are visible - mainly the buttons added to his chest, and a more visible stitching on the underside of his arms. Most notably, however, is the damage on his arms similar to that of Foxy's, showing parts of his endoskeleton. He also seems to be lacking kneecaps. Additionally, both of his knees are damaged; with visible wires poking out of his left knee. His body segment is also smaller, and his hat is removable, as it is seen sitting on the floor next to him in the Parts/Service room. It should be noted that he still holds a microphone. This time around, Withered Freddy has an upper set of teeth, while his head appears far blockier. In addition to this, part of Freddy's endoskeleton teeth is also slightly visible. His freckles are gone, his eyebrows are thinner, and he has embossed inner ears. His eyes are in a slightly different position, meaning one of his eyes go up and down, and also seem to have been placed deeper within the mask. Also, his muzzle appears to be smaller and much rounder. The reason for his disrepair is due to neglect by the company and the fact that he is simply used as spare parts for the newer animatronics. Withered Freddy's pupils can sometimes be seen illuminating white glows.
“The others are like animals, but I am very aware.”
― The Puppet about her friends and herself, Ultimate Custom Night
The Puppet has a white face (which looks like a mask) with black, hollow eyes that sometimes gain small, white pupils. Its face is similar to that of a Pierrot, with rosy, red cheeks, purple stripes that stretch from the bottom of its eyes to the top of its mouth, and red lipstick painted on in an exaggerated pucker.
Its body is somewhat reminiscent of a sock monkey's, with its round, oblong shape, thin waist, three white buttons, rounded hands that feature three spindly fingers each, and white stripes on the wrists and ankles, along with a thin, long neck. It has no feet, but its legs are tapered to a point. It has neither hair nor head accessories. It's quite lanky, and according to one of the hallucinations in which it appears, it stretches from the floor to the ceiling of the pizzeria.
RWQFSFASXC is a shadowy, silhouetted version of Toy Bonnie with white eyes and teeth. He seems to have a full set of teeth visible, with an additional upper pair as opposed to Toy Bonnie's buck teeth. He also appears to be shorter, and the division of his torso and pelvis is more clearly defined.
In the mod, they take on their FNaF 3 appearance, that being a glitchy purple bunny with white eyes and teeth.
Cameos in other mods
- In Vs. Freddy Fazbear, Withered Freddy appears in the Game Over Screen.
- During Flashing Lights Balloon Boy will cover a part of the player's screen, using his Balloons, his sign and his face, similarly to Tricky's sign during Expurgation or the Cardboard during Last Reel from Indie Cross.
- During the same song on the player's side will appear Danger sign notes. If pressed, they will damage the Music Box.
- Also, in the same song, the player will need to keep up winding the Music Box, the which will slowly but surely unwind. If the Music Box bar decreases entirely, the player will be killed, which is a direct throwback to the Puppet's mechanic in the original FNAF 2.
- If the Music Box breaks, the player has to click on the Charge notes to fix it.
- During Shadows the game will take on its usual 2D look.
- During the same song the background will switch rapidly between other Minigames backgrounds from FNaF 3.
- During the same song as before on the player side's Remnant notes will appear. Just like in FNaF AR, if pressed, they will accumulate on your screen making it darker and darker. If it gets too dark, the player will be killed.
- Still, in the same song, the screen will automatically become more purple, and RWQFSFASXC will switch from 2D to 3D.
- During every song the player will be jumpscared if they lose. Based on which animatronic killed them, a different song will play. For example, Pop Goes the Weasel will play if The Puppet kills the player.
On the mod's Gamebanana page, a binary code is present.
The code is 01010000 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01001101 00100000 00100000 01101101 01100101 01101110 01110101 , which translates to: "Press M menu".
Pressing M in the main menu will bring the player to a secret minigame, where everything is in 8-bits.