Notices: Joke Content, Stub
Yoshi is an iconic character from the Super Mario franchise, who debuted in Super Mario World and also stars in his own spin-off franchise, the Yoshi's Island games. This mod sees Boyfriend face off against him, requesting the dinosaur's help to rescue Girlfriend, who was kidnapped by Kamek. Due to Girlfriend being kidnapped, Baby Mario takes her place on the speakers.
- Boshi, a unique blue Yoshi from Super Mario RPG: Legend of The Seven Stars, can occasionally be seen poking his head out in the background, and as shown in the ending cutscene, they are set to be an opponent in an upcoming week.
- Yoshi's week is subtitled "Yoshi's Island!", which references to his franchise, where Yoshi originates from.
- Yoshi: Wuh-hoa! What is that??
- Boyfriend: bop beep
- Yoshi: Uhh.. hey there, little guy. You're not another one of those babies that fell down, are you?
- Boyfriend: skdoo ah bep beep
- Yoshi: Your girlfriend was... caught by the stork. Okay what- OH! Then she must've also been taken from Kamek! Weird how he didn't notice she's not a baby-
- Boyfriend: bap bap eep op beep
- Yoshi: Well I was gonna reunite this baby to his brother and then take Kamek down, so you can come with me I guess, but we're gonna have to be quick-
- Boyfriend: bop beep bap
- Yoshi: What? What's singing gonna do?
- Boyfriend: bah beep bep
- Yoshi: You can't be that stupid. But if you really wanna beat him in a rap battle, guess I'll have to show you how things work around here.
- Boyfriend: bop!
- Yoshi: Alright then, here goes..
“Uhh.. hey there, little guy. You're not another one of those babies that fell down, are you?”
― Yoshi, Flower Garden
Yoshi is the main "antagonist" of Week Egg, but Boyfriend is quick to make Yoshi an ally as they settle on tracking down Kamek to rescue Girlfriend.
Yoshi is a dinosaur-like creature with black eyes, green skin colour with some patches of white, and red bumps going down from his head to his back. Along with that, Yoshi has a red saddle with a white outline on his back with some orange and white shoes.
“Not-a bad, for a baby!”
― Baby Mario, Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Since Girlfriend was the one to be kidnapped in this mod, Baby Mario sits on the speakers, bopping his head to the beat and crying whenever Boyfriend misses a note.
Baby Mario wears his trusty cap with the letter "M" on it. He doesn't wear anything else besides a diaper.