Funkipedia Mods Wiki
Advertisement
This page is fully protected permanently
 
This character, mod creator, or group of characters are part of the LGBTQ+ community.
 
Whitty is on the golden throne! It's considered one of the best and most remembered mods in the FNF community!

Notices: Golden Throne

...Don't make me do this.
― Whitty


Were you looking for the Date Week with Whitty and Carol?

Whitmore, more commonly known as Whitty, is a short tempered ex-rock star. He has a troubled past with Girlfriend's parents, specifically her father.

Appearance

Whitty appears as a humanoid character with bright orange eyes and a black bomb for a head. He wears a dark turquoise hoodie, brown trousers and orange sneakers.

When losing his temper, he achieves an odd state where Whitty completely changes the color of himself and his surroundings. He's a little brighter in design and his eyes wildly flash from a square, to triangle, to circle, to plus signs and crosses.

Whitty has been added to the Hall of Fame on April 16, 2021 under the Full Weeks (2020-Q1 2021) section.

Biography

Whitty was made by a doomsday cult[2] and was incubated in a facility where he developed. He was also constantly being injected with unknown samples of DNA along with growing in a spherical-shaped caged, he was given a bomb-like appearance.

Whitty was born in a facility alone. He got his name from a name tag, the very first object that he has ever held. Eventually, he learned the English language and was able to read the name "Whitmore" on the name tag and decided to go by that name. Shortly after, he shortened Whitmore to Whitty and decided to go by that name instead.

Whitty was also rivals with Updike sometime during his life. However, their relations got worse after Updike was specialized by a taskforce called "The Greater Good" and was tasked to imprison and destroy creatures like Whitty. Whitty has been on the run ever since. Being on the run has given Whitty a tremendous amount of stress and anxiety ever since due to the fact that he is constantly trying to not be caught by Updike's taskforce.

Trivia

  • Whitty and Carol are a couple, with their creators on board with the pairing.
  • Whitty is 20% human, the other 80% is currently unknown. He is also the first of his kind.[citation needed]
  • Whitty's fuse sometimes sticks straight up whenever he feels immense shock.[3]
  • Whitty's brain is located in his chest cavity and holds his head when stressed to stop himself from exploding.
  • Whitty is a glutton, he loves to eat.
    • Whitty can digest food much faster than an average human.
  • Whitty is asexual.
  • When Whitty cries, his tears are thick, highly flammable liquid. His tear ducts produce so much liquid that his eyes become waterfalls when he cries.
  • When he performs a note in his Ballistic form, his entire body changes to the color of the note he just hit.

Music

WarningNote3.png
TRIGGER WARNING!

This article contains content that may bring users with past trauma, to something that might cause a physical and/or mental reaction. Viewer discretion is advised!

Reason: Whitty's Ballistic Vocals could be ear grating and loud

Whitty Icon.png
Lo-Fight
BPM: 120.5 (120 in-game)
Scroll Speed: 1 (Easy)
1.4 (Normal)
2 (Hard)
Maximum Score: 47,250 (Easy)
58,800 (Normal)
60,550 (Hard)
WhittyIconDefeat.png
Overhead
BPM: 180.5 (180 in-game)
Scroll Speed: 1.5 (Easy)
2 (Normal)
2.5 (Hard)
Maximum Score: 71,750 (Easy)
100,100 (Normal)
126,700 (Hard)
Defuse.png
Ballistic
BPM: 211 > 210.5 after 2 bars (210 in-game)
Scroll Speed: 2.6 (Easy & Hard)
2.4 (Normal)
Maximum Score: 200,900 (Easy)
236,250 (Normal)
281,400 (Hard)

WarningNote3.png
TRIGGER WARNING!

This article contains content that may bring users with past trauma, to something that might cause a physical and/or mental reaction. Viewer discretion is advised!

Reason: Whitty's Ballistic Vocals could be ear grating and loud

Whitty Icon.png
Lo-Fight (HQ)
BPM: 120.5
Scroll Speed: 2 (All Difficulties)
WhittyIconDefeat.png
Overhead (HQ)
BPM: 180.5
Scroll Speed: 2.3 (Easy)
2.5 (Normal)
2.7 (Hard)
BallisticHQIcons.png
BPM: 240
Scroll Speed: 3 (Easy)
3.3 (Normal & Hard)
BetaMixIcon.png
Ballistic (Beta Mix)
BPM: 210.5
Scroll Speed: 3.2 (All Difficulties)

WhittyCrazyIconDefeat.png
Ballistic (Old)
BPM: 210
Scroll Speed: 2.6 (Easy & Hard)
2.4 (Normal)
Maximum Score: 281750 (Hard)

Gallery


Download Links

References

  1. @animated_nathan (February 11, 2021). "YES! 😄" (Tweet). Retrieved November 8, 2021 - via Twitter.
  2. Kade dev (March 1, 2021). UNKNOWN VIDEO TITLE. KadeDev. Archived from the original on November 8, 2021. Retrieved via YouTube.
  3. Mason (February 19, 2021). Friday Night Funkin' Whitty Mod - Developer Interview (Lore, Leaks, and more!). UniqueGeese. Retrieved via YouTube.
Advertisement